Poll

Who is sick of the noobs who punish all the time?

Yes80%80% - 184
No4%4% - 10
Don't care14%14% - 34
Total: 228
acidkiller187
+123|6642
Do you know wats sad the other day i was playing smoke screen there were three vehicles i decided to take one and place C4 on it along came two stupid noobs and took it even thow they saw i just placed it on, and there were two other vehicles there as they drove of with the vehicle i blew it up And they still punished me cant remeber who they were but i was pissed

Last edited by acidkiller187 (2006-05-22 10:03:12)

[KS]RECON
+35|6574|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda

Ki][mE wrote:

It is fu*king annoying when you bomb a cp full of enemies and you hit accidentally one of your own guy (who is getting owned) and then he punish you.....
peoples running in front of your vehicle punishes always......
I feel you bro! We are trying to help the team by bombing the enemy position and hit accidentally someone and they punish you ... Come on what for? For trying to save their ass? I do appreciate players who forgive, but feel no mercy for the noobs who punish!!!
B1GBUD
+17|6608|Under an Artillery Shell
Best server has to be BIA Server: 85.236.101.49:17167

Server rules state that if TK'd and sorry is said, punishing will get you kicked by an admin.
I think this is a great idea, because if they don't say sorry for the TK, then how do we know they know they even did a TK.

Most people TK and have no idea they even did it, this is worrying because they are not aware of what is going on in the battlefield.
FirePhoenix
+18|6651|hamilton, scotland
these punishing nubs are annoying as hell. Iv had guys run in front my jets, run in front of my jeeps, missles lcoking onto firnedlies and iv said sorry for every single one yet i get punished.
Doc*BK*
+1|6723|sacramento, ca
I punish only if a tker doesn't pay attention if you kill me say your sorry thats it. That equals a forgive, personaly you most likely screwed up if you dont apologise then screw you.

Simple and effective i think. Any good play knows when they TK someone.
yayo
+2|6588
that is why they are called noobs.
Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6575|A good vantage point...

Doc*BK* wrote:

I punish only if a tker doesn't pay attention if you kill me say your sorry thats it. That equals a forgive, personaly you most likely screwed up if you dont apologise then screw you.

Simple and effective i think. Any good play knows when they TK someone.
I agree - when I get TK'd - my finger hovers over the forgive button waiting for a "Sorry man" or something to that effect... waiting... waiting..... waiting.................(I usually forgive them anyway, even if they don't apologise cos I try not to be an asshat and I don't feel like listening to them crying "Why you punish me ?!?!?!" even tho it's obvious). If I TK someone accidentally (like if they run across my line of fire or step in front of a vehicle) and get taken out before I can apologise - I'll just type in that I'm sorry...I just think a bit of professional courtesy goes a long way.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6636
Wish game was smart enough to know difference so it wouldn't be left in the hands of the retarded. ASSHATS!
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6841
I'm admin on our clan server. We just dropped the punish feature and do it ourseves. Works much better that way.
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6630|Houston, TX
I rarely punish.  Usually I get tk'd  knowing the guy was after the same target.  It's all good.
Linus
+53|6665

Iceman3D wrote:

title says most like if they get in ur driving way,plane bombing,firing line,grenades,claymore .etc.
so tell me what you think and leave your comments please.
umm, does the punish actually deduct any points from you ??

Not 100% sure it does or doesnt.. but if it doesnt... who gives a crap, no ?
IC_Draconis
+9|6730

Linus wrote:

Iceman3D wrote:

title says most like if they get in ur driving way,plane bombing,firing line,grenades,claymore .etc.

It does.
Linus
+53|6665

IC_Draconis wrote:

Linus wrote:

Iceman3D wrote:

It does.
ok, I have seen threads stating that it didnt actually take points (the punish..) the actual
teamkill does, but not the punish.. 

can you elaborate on this for me, so I can finally get what the affect of tk then punish is point
wise ??

Thanks.
DEADSANTACLAUS
+0|6718

Iceman3D wrote:

My most interesting moment on the receiving end of a punish was when a MEC attack helicopter ran into my tungstra(sp) while I'm at the top of the construction site. The program in it's wisdom considered that the helicopter that ran into me was of course the victim. The pilot instantly types an apology which show a lot of class on his part, the gunner had of course already mashed the punish button.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6855|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Who isn't sick of it? What kind of poll is this...
ikillyou9090
+24|6560
you know what the WORST thing is? when your in a chopper with a noob, u guys get killed, u endup somehow tking him...

and you know what?

he punishses u
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6750
funny thing is, 90% of the people who are tired of it punish themselves
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6751|Norcal, usa
one question:

Don't TKs get -4 whether or not they punish?

I always thought that the punish was just to add to your kickability.
So it's really irrelevant whether they punish or not, so who cares.
We're all in it for points right?
Fabbi_Kanin
+46|6611
Once put aclay in an alley. It exploded a while later, 1 enemy died 4 teammates OUCH only one forgave me
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6562|CH/BR - in UK

I rarely ever punish, I mean, only if the guy obviously sees that I'm where he just threw the grenade or tks for a vehicle. But I definetly hate the guts of the noob who jumped onto my car, died, and then punished me for it...EA should change the kill system...you get teamkills in the weirdest ways, I got one for driving over a mine with a guy in my car, who then "got teamkilled" by me...wtf?
Some guys should start discovering the "Page Up" key!!!!!!!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6657
I care when I'm doing good in match and I shoot someone on accident or throw a grenade and I get punished thats the only thing I dont like

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard