Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

friend zone doesnt exist
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4835|Amsterdam

Jaekus wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

no car no girl. You arent going to get a girl far away without a car.

stop looking for a way to get a girl without a car, just get a car
Borrow a car, or hire one even if it's such a big deal. Or find another girl.

His tactic at the moment is to save up money, buy a car and then ask this girl out. By the time that happens she could've banged a few dudes and be in a six month relationship with one of them. Just a waste of time, and it's doing it backwards. He'll be in friendzone way before then; generally the longer you wait the lesser your chances are.
O M G jake! Thats so not true! She's saving herself until she's married to sh1fty, because thats what real American teen girls do!

DUH!
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6199
If you join the marines and your still a virgin then your going to get shredded to pieces by your fellow marines.
twoblacklines
+49|6199
The nicest woman i have ever known was fondly christian, she even ran the university christian society and chapel.

She used to say "sex before marriage is a sin, but its good to sin to balance your life"

I miss her.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Get her number? Well I do know one of her co-workers and added her on FB so maybe I can ask that chick if she has the girl's # I like.
Wrong, you gotta get it from HERSELF.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD

Mutantbear wrote:

friend zone doesnt exist
lol yes it does

>one party finds the other party attractive
>but that other party doesn't feel the same way
>friend zone
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
twoblacklines
+49|6199
Most usually the women want to be friends because there is no attraction.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney

twoblacklines wrote:

Most usually the women want to be friends because there is no attraction.
Yeah. Guy is nice because he likes the girl, girl thinks "wow, this guy is nice. But I don't really feel attraction for him". Then when the guy tells her how he feels / asks her out / tries to make a move, the girl is like "you're a really nice guy and I'm sure there's someone out there for you".

Moral of the story is just try to generate some mutual attraction from the beginning.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
So i recently made love to a woman and she said she was clean but damn did she smell bad down 'there'. After getting home i noticed her smell was now my smell and this displeased me greatly. I showered many times since we had our lovemaking session but nothing was getting this smell off so I took it to the extreme. I shaved everything. EVERYTHING. And took some rubbing alcohol and doused my newly smooth self with a very liberal amount. Suffice o say, that stung. Then I hopped into the shower and washed it off. And let me tell you, if you think putting alcohol on a freshly shaved nutsack hurts, try immediately washing it off with hot water. My roommate had to come to the bathroom door to ask what the screams were...
Even so, I now am back to my rose-smelling scrotum ways. Hurray.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada

Kampframmer wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

no car no girl. You arent going to get a girl far away without a car.

stop looking for a way to get a girl without a car, just get a car

His tactic at the moment is to save up money, buy a car and then ask this girl out. By the time that happens she could've banged a few dudes and be in a six month relationship with one of them. Just a waste of time, and it's doing it backwards. He'll be in friendzone way before then; generally the longer you wait the lesser your chances are.
O M G jake! Thats so not true! She's saving herself until she's married to sh1fty, because thats what real American teen girls do!

DUH!
She knows hes workin hard for her. Sure is a good thing I had a car to pick up girls, otherwise I would still be a virgin...

o wait, didn't buy my first car till after I was married...

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-01-16 14:12:56)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Mutantbear wrote:

friend zone doesnt exist
for pussy magnets
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
fucking magnets.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Do you guys not realize the availability of mass transit and suburban/urban sprawl may play a factor in the need for a car? What works in one city/state/country might not work in another. I know, it's a difficult concept to grasp, but one would think after 2 pages of various people saying he probably needs a car in southern California it would sink in.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
nope.
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Do you guys not realize the availability of mass transit and suburban/urban sprawl may play a factor in the need for a car? What works in one city/state/country might not work in another. I know, it's a difficult concept to grasp, but one would think after 2 pages of various people saying he probably needs a car in southern California it would sink in.
Well Ken, to get you up to speed here, I was explaining to him that if he has his sights on this girl he either better find an alternative to buying a car that I've already suggested, or find another a girl to fawn over and post about.

I know, it's a difficult concept to grasp, but one would think after 2 pages of me saying he probably needs a to find an alternative to buying car in southern California as it would take him months from the information he's providing it would sink in.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
Wouldn't take months if I could get my lazy ass uncle to drive me to this place where I am going to sell over a thousand dollars worth of things I posses. Also if my uncle would stop being a douche and let me drive the station wagon I would have a car to use.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada

Jaekus wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Well Ken, to get you up to speed here, I was explaining to him that if he has his sights on this girl he either better find an alternative to buying a car that I've already suggested, or find another a girl to fawn over and post about.

I know, it's a difficult concept to grasp, but one would think after 2 pages of me saying he probably needs a to find an alternative to buying car in southern California as it would take him months from the information he's providing it would sink in.
You may not karma the same person in a 24 hour period.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Huh, thought I read through the last ten pages or so and didn't see any alternative advice. Thought I was up to date but I guess I missed it. Fair enough
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Huh, thought I read through the last ten pages or so and didn't see any alternative advice. Thought I was up to date but I guess I missed it. Fair enough
I don't recall what he was saying either
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Short version: If you don't own a car then get a car ASAP either by borrowing or whatever legal means; if that isn't possible then find a girl closer to your area where you aren't reliant on transport.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well right now I'm working on the borrowing part and buying part. So it's not like I'm not taking your advice.

Also, I've been trying for a month or so now to ask her out. First time I actually talked to her I really enjoyed our conversation and she seemed to as well. Then for 3 weeks I didn't see her, than Sunday I saw her and each of those past weeks I was going to ask her out as I had decided after our conversation but I was fking too busy this week.

Gimme a break
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney
How are you going to ask her out, ie. what are you going to say?
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well right now I'm working on the borrowing part and buying part. So it's not like I'm not taking your advice.
Not what you said here, 14 minutes ago:

-Sh1fty-, in the GM thread in DST wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Let shifty make the poor decision. At least he will learn from the mistake of buying a 8000$ car at his age.
I'm not much into Schadenfreude
It's not going to be my first car. How many times do I have to say that?! I said that I could have afforded it when you guys said I couldn't, but that was assuming I had taken a different path a few months ago, and I mentioned pages back that my first car is probably going to be this Ford Focus for 3.5k that I found nearby. If I can get into the military within the next few months I won't even get a car.
I rest my case.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Jaekus wrote:

How are you going to ask her out, ie. what are you going to say?
Oh man don't ask me that

I suck if I actually freaking script out something. I usually just go with the flow. Worked for my previous 4 dates which never went anywhere but were enjoyable. I have a basic "outline" or "idea" of what I'll say if that makes sense but not actually word-for-word.
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney
You gotta make plans if you want to get somewhere. Having a vague idea of what you're doing hasn't really got you anywhere, has it?

I'm not saying set it in stone, but having a general concept of how it all works is far more important than you might think.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard