west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6387
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/Gifs%20and%20Forums/scratch.gif
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
GeoEnvi
+22|6685|Philadelphia, PA

steelie34 wrote:

jord wrote:

Pubic wrote:

BF3 has far better air balance than BF2.  In BF2 AA was a complete joke and being in air mean't tonnes of lazy kills.  Now you can still rack up a shitload of kills, but you do have to work for it somewhat.

And why does stationery AA only have zoom optics?  It should have missiles as well, or make AA perks apply to it as well.
Erm no. Why should someone who sits in an indestructable static AA with no risk to himself get AA missles too? No thanks, the cretins that inhabit static AA can fuck off.
static aa isn't indestructible.  two tv's will destroy it.
Really? I can't get hit indicators on static AA or see any visible damage after multiple barrage's of guided rockets.  Do I need to use the unusable (PS3 anyway) TVMs?
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
god i hate the fucking tv missile so much. tips on how to be not terrible with it?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California

Tripulaci0n wrote:

Takes a lot more skillz to fly the Jet than it does to hold down the trigger in someone's general direction (which is pretty much how you kill people in this game)
That kind of statement is all over the internet about every single FPS game, and I'm f#@king sick and tiered of hearing it. Mainly because it's bulls#@t. In every single game you have to "AIM AT TEH ENEMI AN HOLD DAH TRIGGAH" since that's the f#@king point of an FPS game, you aim and shoot. Every aspect of every game is complained about but I think this whole "spray and pray" is what pisses me off the most. What - do you want ever single bullet in the magazine be required to kill somebody so you can't just aim within a few inches and hold the trigger down?

Name one FPS game with automatic weapons where you don't aim in the general direction and spray.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
lmao
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5034|Massachusetts, USA
I still dont understand wht you feel the need to censor your swears. Also, arma, red orchestra, pr, stalker.

We dont spray n pray ( unless intoxicated.) 90% of the fps players do.

Also i have no idea what shifty is on about.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

Probably has Net Nanny installed.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

UnkleRukus wrote:

I still dont understand wht you feel the need to censor your swears. Also, arma, red orchestra, pr, stalker.

The point is that you have to aim at the enemy and hold the trigger down to kill them. There's the guy that aims down his sights and puts all hits rounds from a short burst on target and then there's the retard that sprays un-aimed from half a mile away and luckily gets a killed. I don't see how either can be annoying. If you get owned by a sprayer, tough luck, but don't b#@&h about it.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada
Owned...
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5034|Massachusetts, USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

The point is that you have to aim at the enemy and hold the trigger down to kill them. There's the guy that aims down his sights and puts all hits rounds from a short burst on target and then there's the retard that sprays un-aimed from half a mile away and luckily gets a killed. I don't see how either can be annoying. If you get owned by a sprayer, tough luck, but don't b#@&h about it.
This seems a lot like "bitching" to me you pansy.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma

UnkleRukus wrote:

I miss pr.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5951

aerodynamic wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

I miss pr.
Yeah, it was a good fun back in the day. It's taken them 5-6 years to get it up to where it is today, i can't imagine them abandoning the BF2 project for a BF3 one anytime soon.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
is PR still populated?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!

GeoEnvi wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

jord wrote:

Erm no. Why should someone who sits in an indestructable static AA with no risk to himself get AA missles too? No thanks, the cretins that inhabit static AA can fuck off.
static aa isn't indestructible.  two tv's will destroy it.
Really? I can't get hit indicators on static AA or see any visible damage after multiple barrage's of guided rockets.  Do I need to use the unusable (PS3 anyway) TVMs?
2 tv missiles IF

I   FFFF
I   F
I   FF
I   F
I   F

it's populated...otherwise it wont do shit...

Last edited by thepilot91 (2012-01-12 06:47:57)

aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma

FatherTed wrote:

is PR still populated?
probably is, i mean the alternative to pr is....ArmA? but arma is so broken and unoptimized.
Bf3 pr would be nice to see.

COME ON DICE! WE WANT MODS.
I want forgotten hope 3.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Tripulaci0n wrote:

Takes a lot more skillz to fly the Jet than it does to hold down the trigger in someone's general direction (which is pretty much how you kill people in this game)
That kind of statement is all over the internet about every single FPS game, and I'm f#@king sick and tiered of hearing it. Mainly because it's bulls#@t. In every single game you have to "AIM AT TEH ENEMI AN HOLD DAH TRIGGAH" since that's the f#@king point of an FPS game, you aim and shoot. Every aspect of every game is complained about but I think this whole "spray and pray" is what pisses me off the most. What - do you want ever single bullet in the magazine be required to kill somebody so you can't just aim within a few inches and hold the trigger down?

Name one FPS game with automatic weapons where you don't aim in the general direction and spray.
there was this game called battlefield 2 you might have missed? it had recoil and stuff and shooting people took some degree of skill
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

aerodynamic wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

is PR still populated?
probably is, i mean the alternative to pr is....ArmA? but arma is so broken and unoptimized.

I want forgotten hope 3.
might reinstall everything and have a look
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

FatherTed wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Tripulaci0n wrote:

there was this game called battlefield 2 you might have missed? it had recoil and stuff and shooting people took some degree of skill
Takes still to play in this game too. You aim and hold the trigger down in EVERY damn FPS game on earth. Some people like to hold the trigger down longer than others. That's doesn't make it a shitty game. I expect to hit my target at least once or twice when I send 30 rounds at him from the hip. You can kill people easier with a short accurate burst though.

What I'm annoyed by is people complaining about spraying and praying. If that's their style let 'em be and enjoy the easy kill.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5951

FatherTed wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

is PR still populated?

I want forgotten hope 3.
It is mate, just check out the PR forums, they are still busy.
Tripulaci0n
+14|6154

-Sh1fty- wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Takes still to play in this game too. You aim and hold the trigger down in EVERY damn FPS game on earth. Some people like to hold the trigger down longer than others. That's doesn't make it a shitty game. I expect to hit my target at least once or twice when I send 30 rounds at him from the hip. You can kill people easier with a short accurate burst though.

What I'm annoyed by is people complaining about spraying and praying. If that's their style let 'em be and enjoy the easy kill.
dude I don't even fly (because I'm terrible at it) but you can't deny that it takes more skill than infantry. Maybe not high level teamplay shit, but then the same high level teamplay shit can be done with a helicopter too so that's a moot point.

I don't DISLIKE the way shooting is in this game, and I have no idea what it's like to actually fire a fully automatic weapon, but it's NOT hard to shoot people in BF3. All I'm saying is that it takes more ABILITY to fly a helicopter than it does to play infantry. But I may be mistaken, because I have almost zero experience in helis and like 15 years of PC FPS gaming
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

Tripulaci0n wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

dude I don't even fly (because I'm terrible at it) but you can't deny that it takes more skill than infantry. Maybe not high level teamplay shit, but then the same high level teamplay shit can be done with a helicopter too so that's a moot point.

I don't DISLIKE the way shooting is in this game, and I have no idea what it's like to actually fire a fully automatic weapon, but it's NOT hard to shoot people in BF3. All I'm saying is that it takes more ABILITY to fly a helicopter than it does to play infantry. But I may be mistaken, because I have almost zero experience in helis and like 15 years of PC FPS gaming
They're both pretty easy after 10 hours of platime, and they both only take about 20 hours to "master".
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5997|Vortex Ring State

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

I want forgotten hope 3.
It is mate, just check out the PR forums, they are still busy.
with arma: pr

lol
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Didn't PR say they're going to make an actual PR game from the ground up instead of making mods for other games? I think that would be a better way to spend their time as they would actually make money.

@Trip: I wasn't even talking about helicopters. I was only referring to infantry combat. Helicopters are a lot easier to fly in this game than in BF2. I don't understand why so many people crash them or fly like crap. I just fly sideways slowly with the gunner facing toward the center of the map and let him pick off targets. Works every damn time.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma
They said thaty years ago, but tbh they should just stick to mods.
Plus they were getting carried away by their realism fetish, was getting way to annoying.
Thats what made me stop playing after awhile.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
They started developing a game on the C4 engine back in 2010 I thought. A Project Reality from the ground up could be really awesome if it was a better version of ArmA. Imagine real animations for entering/exiting every vehicle, and proper animations with weapons too. It has a lot of potential, and if you add a warfare mode like ArmA II has it would be simply epic. AI is always a pain to deal with though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard