Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney

-Whiteroom- wrote:

More new maps. Less new guns. Also if the want to make players have more versatile kits, give us that sf stuff like grappling hooks, gas, and flash bangs, dont nerf the gun equipment and think it makes the game deeper.
Great post. Who really uses every gun in the game? There are a few tried and true faves that 95% of players use by default. More player versatility is a great idea. I loved the ziplines in SF.
Flawless
Rage
+7|4646|North Carolina

13/f/taiwan wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

fucking this
+

songhua was shit. i hate when people insist it was a good map.
Pre 1.2 black hawk was epic on that map.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California

Jaekus wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

More new maps. Less new guns. Also if the want to make players have more versatile kits, give us that sf stuff like grappling hooks, gas, and flash bangs, dont nerf the gun equipment and think it makes the game deeper.
Great post. Who really uses every gun in the game? There are a few tried and true faves that 95% of players use by default. More player versatility is a great idea. I loved the ziplines in SF.
I agree!

(Oh and BTW I use all the guns in the game till I get 100 kills for the service star, then switch back to my favorites )
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y
game disconnected: something went wrong

cool fucking story
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

I agree!

(Oh and BTW I use all the guns in the game till I get 100 kills for the service star, then switch back to my favorites )
Pretty much this. But there are so many guns that with 150 or so hours playing, there are still at least 10 that I don't have any kills with.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yeah I know how you feel. I also don't have any kills with a lot of the weapons. I currently have 18 stars on 13 guns with 91 hours of playing. I'm saying that FAMAS and KH2002 for last. FAMAS is crap in real life and it pisses me the hell off that that ugly POS is so revered in video games these days and they make it OP or high-end. The KH2002 is a knock-off at best AFAIK so why the hell are they giving it laser accuracy and freight-train-hitting-you-at-60mph damage?!

Got service stars on all but the KH2002, FAMAS, and G3A3 on the ARs. Got the M27 and RPK on LMGs, M39 EMR for recon, and nothing for engy yet.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
SKS is my new favorite weapon.

Will definitely get a ton of service stars with that baby. M16A4 and AK74M are my second favorites and have 4 and 3 service stars, respectively, with the two.
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Just looked at my stats and I broke top 1000 as assault.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6644
the best BF2 jet pilot I knew didn't have half the stats I did
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada
M39 is bad until you have suppressor and foregrip, then its almost as rape as SKS. I can only imagine how good they would be with mouse and keyboard. Controllers suck for sniping.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

-Whiteroom- wrote:

M39 is bad until you have suppressor and foregrip, then its almost as rape as SKS. I can only imagine how good they would be with mouse and keyboard. Controllers suck for sniping.
That's EXACTLY how I feel about it too!

Once I got the suppressor, foregrip, and holo, I went down the main escalator at ticket booth, came up the C to B escalator and owned all the guys facing the other way. I picked 'em off with 2-3 shots each and they never knew where the shots were coming from. Cannot imagine how pro that would be with an SKS.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

I like sniping with bipods because it's easy to pump in a few quick shots for a kill and I suck too much to go for headshots and can't handle playing up close.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6335

-Whiteroom- wrote:

It´s so godaweful ugly though, that I can´t stand having it in my vision.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

mtb0minime wrote:

I like sniping with bipods because it's easy to pump in a few quick shots for a kill and I suck too much to go for headshots and can't handle playing up close.
On Oman I like to snipe with a suppressor, 12x, and bipod from the top of the huge buildings by Construction Site. It's cool that I can just pull the trigger 3 times and have each round hit perfectly. Makes me lazy and not have to learn bullet drop or have to get headshots.

Sisco wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Not to mention the view of another person carrying it is ridiculous. The weapon is almost longer than the soldier is tall and it's really fat. M39s, which are basically M14s, are much better looking, and smaller than portrayed.

The SKS on the other hand, is sexy as hell in 1st person and 5/10 in 3rd person.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada

Sisco wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Yeah. And it seemed to have to much kick and to slow of a rate of fire for a three shot kill weapon. I honestly didn't like it at all until I unlocked the suppressor.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma

Jaekus wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Fuck that, give me more weapons.
For me the weapons make me keep playing.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada
More weapons? Not sure if srs...
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney
Nah, once I unlock everything I find myself coming back to favourites a lot. Different weapons for variety but if I'm having fun owning with the old faithful I'm not going to mix it up until I need to change tactics. But give me more SF type gadgets and you start thinking more laterally.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma

-Whiteroom- wrote:

More weapons? Not sure if srs...
i'm serious
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada
Really? 50 or so weapons isn't enough? Have you unlocked everthing for even a third of them yet? It wasn't the amount of guns in BF2 that made people want to play forever. How much different can they program the guns without getting toonish or sci-fi, or dare I say it, gold plating them...
More versatility in the game is what I crave, not another skin i can see when I point and click.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Really? 50 or so weapons isn't enough? Have you unlocked everthing for even a third of them yet? It wasn't the amount of guns in BF2 that made people want to play forever. How much different can they program the guns without getting toonish or sci-fi, or dare I say it, gold plating them...
More versatility in the game is what I crave, not another skin i can see when I point and click.
personal taste maybe?
I like to have a lot of guns in a game so i can have different choices.
Plus silver stars.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm saving that FAMAS and KH2002 for last. FAMAS is crap in real life and it pisses me the hell off that that ugly POS is so revered in video games these days and they make it OP or high-end. The KH2002 is a knock-off at best AFAIK so why the hell are they giving it laser accuracy and freight-train-hitting-you-at-60mph damage?!
You're not using weapons in a video game because they're bad in real life.

What the fuck, Shifty. What. The. Fuck.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6280|Pacific NW, USA
Server crash....lost my last two assignment unlocks.   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm saving that FAMAS and KH2002 for last. FAMAS is crap in real life and it pisses me the hell off that that ugly POS is so revered in video games these days and they make it OP or high-end. The KH2002 is a knock-off at best AFAIK so why the hell are they giving it laser accuracy and freight-train-hitting-you-at-60mph damage?!

isn't the kh2002 based on the AR system?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria
Gimme a SF DLC for BF3!
With night maps and the favourites (Leviathan, Devil's Perch, Night Flight, Ghost Town, Warlord, Iron Gator).
With all the gimicks and tools (zipline, grappling hook, night vision goggles, tear gas, flash bangs) as assignements.
And the forklift trucks with that awesome rearwheel steering.

Gimme a EF/AF DLC!
Great Wall, Op. Smokescreen, Midnight Sun, Op. Harvest
Hot rod and truck cab.

I'd buy those instantly.

While a 2142 DLC would be nice too, integrating futuristic weapons to the main game would be very odd.
Also, it would have much lower player numbers, since many people dislike the futuristic/sci-fi genre.

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Isn't the sole reason that Shifty plays BF3 the correct side of the gun ejection port?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard