Yes56%56% - 54
No17%17% - 17
I am working on it ;)26%26% - 25
Total: 96
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758

King_County_Downy wrote:

I got a girl too. She hates BF2 cuz I like to play it more than I like to play with her. Ha HA!
haha yeah that is the same situation i am in. been with her for over 2 years. although i dont like to play bf2 more than i play with her, it is just that sometimes i need some of my own space and she hates it when i play the game.
andy12
Banned
+52|6665
Do you know how peple who like both sexes are called bisexual?Well what do you call someone who doest like male or females,a nonsexual or something?
Buffnuggles
+11|6740|The Hague, Netherlands
Got a girlfriend Marielle for 10 years now, we are planning to get married!!
We have two sons, 2 and 6.

I have no problem playing BF2, because mostly I play late in the evening.
Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6788|Hamburg
Hmm.... 1 Week old
Ehh....the text is german and means:
"my hand has a special license for this place"
https://www.freewebs.com/stampete/katrin1%2Db.JPG
1927(h)
Been with my gf for 7 years (i was let out for 6 months after good behaviour) however, I'm back inside now. Excuse the pun.

3 kids, 16, 14, 5, the youngest being mine. I have no pic's and too noobish to try that uploading malarcky
1927(h)

andy12 wrote:

Do you know how peple who like both sexes are called bisexual?Well what do you call someone who doest like male or females,a nonsexual or something?
No, they are called Sensible.
jamiecracker
+17|6755|Wollongong,Australia
yep have a partner rachael we have been going out now for 2 years and living together for nearly one year
she hates me playing bf2 but i hate her crap tv shows and her scrapbooking
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

Working on it!
I'm patient though really. Find the right one at the right time you know.
Still, can't wait too long. Don't want to turn out like Moe Syzlak, although he runs a bar and that would be cool too.
I'll tell you when I start attacking people on the way to lectures screaming at them asking them "FOR CRAP'S SAKE GO OUT WITH ME!!"

"Oh god I'm so desperatly lonely" - Moe.

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
MooseRyder
+37|6663|Montréal, Canada
Been with my girlfriend for alittle bit more then a year now.

Shes playing PC games as much as i do but only diferent ones so If she start bitching about my BF2 well i can bitch about her own games .

No seriously BF2 dont interfer with my relation and if you start loving more ur game then ur girlfriend, i think you dont deserve to be with her.

oh and shes 7 years older then me   8)

Last edited by MooseRyder (2006-05-22 14:18:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard