gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
dmt
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
another evil shitty drug that is good at shaking your head up like a snow-scene paperweight. i just feel dirty after doing them. acid/mushrooms are as organic and natural as any drug experience will get... hence why it feels so good and full of 'oneness'. something about refined stuff like dmt just feels too edgy...

Last edited by Uzique (2011-12-27 07:57:41)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
someone doesnt know much about lsd
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
i've done it about 4 times, which is enough for anyone
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
well ive done it about 50, and ive felt dirty during/afterwards more times than not
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
this thread is turning into Revolver, one of the worst movies ive seen in the last ten years.
Tu Stultus Es
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
DMT is way less dirty than special k.

e: easy skanking

Last edited by Superior Mind (2011-12-27 08:18:55)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441

gurdeep wrote:

well ive done it about 50, and ive felt dirty during/afterwards more times than not
what did you mix it with? only thing i get after acid tripping is really tired
Des.Kmal
+917|6588|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
lsd is manmade
dmt is natural, so is salvia
i heard they give ketamine to astronauts and other related jobs to prepare them for death, and to show them infinite nothingness.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2011-12-27 08:30:40)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
I really wanna do shrooms but I only know the guy that still has them from this season and I have no doubt I'll be paying waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much and probably get the lesser ones.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
one ting ive noticed from my friends whenever they did shrooms, they ALWAYS say something afterwards like "this was totally worth it".  Everytime.
Tu Stultus Es
jord
it probably will be and what's a tenner when I've wanted to do them for a solid 2 years now

just getting motivated to get in touch and go up there and get them
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Ten pounds for an eighth is a great price.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

Superior Mind wrote:

Ten pounds for an eighth is a great price.
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
no durg talk please
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
is mom watching now?
jord
how do i know if theyre shitty
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
lsd is the exact opposite of natural

Last edited by eleven bravo (2011-12-27 09:01:45)

Tu Stultus Es
jord

jord wrote:

eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
they taste shitty, ive heard
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

jord wrote:

jord wrote:

you die or nothing happens
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
drink orange juice
Tu Stultus Es
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

Uzique wrote:

acid > salvia for ego exploration. salvia just seems shit from what i've seen/heard of it. like an intense mindfuck. acid is much more calm and spiritual.
In some, maybe even most states, Salvia's actually legal(mine banned it in 09 I think though), I wouldn't mess with it anyway just because I'd rather not be tripping ever if I can help it.  The only thing I haven't tried yet that I want to would be ecstasy(preferably the pure form one that I can't remember the name of and not just regular ecstasy that's diluted with coke or something else) since I've heard really good things about it for people with the bergers, supposedly it gives you a really in-depth sense of empathy when you take it that you didn't have before and it actually stays with you permanently even after the drug wears off........in 12 hours, lol.  During which time you just feel unnaturally good and you can't go to sleep no matter how much you want to, which is why I'm still hesitant to try it.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441

eleven bravo wrote:

lsd is the exact opposite of natural
by natural i mean it naturally occurs in nature, in ergot. the fact it is synthesized on an industrial scale doesn't mean much. it's not like an alkaline base formed through some chemical process (i.e. unnatural).
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441

_j5689_ wrote:

Uzique wrote:

acid > salvia for ego exploration. salvia just seems shit from what i've seen/heard of it. like an intense mindfuck. acid is much more calm and spiritual.
In some, maybe even most states, Salvia's actually legal(mine banned it in 09 I think though), I wouldn't mess with it anyway just because I'd rather not be tripping ever if I can help it.  The only thing I haven't tried yet that I want to would be ecstasy(preferably the pure form one that I can't remember the name of and not just regular ecstasy that's diluted with coke or something else) since I've heard really good things about it for people with the bergers, supposedly it gives you a really in-depth sense of empathy when you take it that you didn't have before and it actually stays with you permanently even after the drug wears off........in 12 hours, lol.  During which time you just feel unnaturally good and you can't go to sleep no matter how much you want to, which is why I'm still hesitant to try it.
pure ecstasy is MDMA. ecstasy mixed with coke? nobody does that. a) it would kill you, b) cocaine is far more expensive than mdma.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard