gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
^_^
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
I used LSD only once and recently. Looking at the city was fucking messed up. It was surrounded in a cloud of smog/electrons.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
i took lsd and got on a plane once. i thought it would be awesome, but the airport just stressed me out and gave me bad vibrations. i just ended up feeling really strung out and frail on the plane and couldn't even sleep or rest cause for some reason on acid my brain stays wide awake for like 20 hours.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
i never used acid
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
i've only done it twice but it's my favourite drug and possibly one of the all-round most fucking mindblowing (literally) experiences i've had. if i could i'd do it once a year as a done-thing, but to get hold of it over here regularly i'd have to ingratiate myself with some new age spiritualist weirdos or something. it's really rare.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y

eleven bravo wrote:

i never used acid
pussy
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
its for white people
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
lol
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
yeah, after seeing my friend wig out, i never had the desire to do it again
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
I saw a friend of mine in high scvhool when i was 15 roaming the hallways panicking talking about he took too much acid he needs to smoke some bud.  kept repeating that.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
didnt look fun
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y

eleven bravo wrote:

I saw a friend of mine in high scvhool when i was 15 roaming the hallways panicking talking about he took too much acid he needs to smoke some bud.  kept repeating that.
some kid went and told the principal that he was having a flashback. hes still a tool to this day
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
one time this really really fat girl got high at my house and freaked out and asked me to take her to the hospital and i said no.  then she wanted to sit on the porch to breathe but i didnt want her too cus she was really fat and i didnt want my neighbors seeing her infront of my house.
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
hahahahaa
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
play wwf pussy
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
and she dropped out of college and i never saw her again after that day
Tu Stultus Es
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
she later came to be know as Amy Whinehouse
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
11b, you should eat mushrooms. It's a hundreds-of-thousands of years tradition.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
plus their fun.
Des.Kmal
+917|6610|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
their fun
yeah buddy i own my fun
and salvia if you want an extreme ego reconfig

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2011-12-27 07:33:26)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
acid > salvia for ego exploration. salvia just seems shit from what i've seen/heard of it. like an intense mindfuck. acid is much more calm and spiritual.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
A couple of my friends who smoked salvia reported feelings of euphoria.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
euphoria --> take mdma, nothing better
Des.Kmal
+917|6610|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
i felt like i died on salvia. idk if you have an actual ego death on lsd. when i came back i appreciated the fuck out of life, that was pretty spiritual lol. and i was pretty euphoric to be alive. afterword, people said i was literally glowing.
i want to take lsd, but i REALLY want to trust who i get it from.
shrooms make me feel like i'm at one, and at peace, with the universe. it stops time (from mattering), like i looked at a clock and the numbers meant nothing, it was awesome. plus, you appreciate how beautiful life is, especially in the moment. also, the waves of euphoria, UUUUUUUUUUUUUP and then down, UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP and then down. its funny as shit.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
acid makes you have pleasant spiritual realisations, about everything connected and all that sort of hippie stuff. sure beats the fuck out of experiencing your own death. i had that happen to me on ketamine and i can tell you now, i will not be recommending a giant k-hole to anyone looking for any form of 'enlightenment'. it's unpleasant and actually more traumatic than enlightening; you appreciate your life because you were scared shitless, not because you had some transcendent revelation about life's innate beauty, or whatever.

fuck salvia, do acid

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard