CGS_Junior
+-4|6713|Cincinnati
I really think they should put these on here as another vehicle.  I really liked trying to line up the targets on DC.  That was the good time.  But then its like having two artillery things.  what do you guys think?
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6661|Norway
what are you talking about?
CGS_Junior
+-4|6713|Cincinnati
This is what I am talking about.

http://www.army.mod.uk/equipment/aad/aad_mlrs.htm
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6661|Norway
ok, cool, remember now
CGS_Junior
+-4|6713|Cincinnati
Wouldn't it be cool if they had that in there?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6662|UK
do you mean MRL's "multiple rocket launchers"

i like the idea
ghettoperson
+1,943|6684

I liked using them, but I had absolutly no idea how the hell I was supposed to aim the things.
CGS_Junior
+-4|6713|Cincinnati
Yea thats how it goes.
DSRTurtle
+56|6720
that is what the MLRS is.  mobile arty 

I'd like to see it.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6774|Comber, Northern Ireland

liquidat0r wrote:

i like the idea
no he means Multiple Launch Rocket System
McCullough
+7|6873
If ea put this in the game it would be the ultimate baseraping tool.
CGS_Junior
+-4|6713|Cincinnati
Its the same thing.
Janysc
+59|6718|Norway
It could work as it was on Joint Operations with the mortar; you pull up an overhead map when you want to fire, select an area, and let the rockets fly while you sit still. Much like the commander artillery another time, which would result in outcry throughout the community. It would be "cool" to have them, but "lame" when you're trying to play on the net.

I say pass, but better than most proposals .
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6662|UK

david363 wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

i like the idea
no he means Multiple Launch Rocket System
ahh, i c. fair enough

MLRS and MRL's FTW, lol
CGS_Junior
+-4|6713|Cincinnati

Janysc wrote:

I say pass, but better than most proposals .
Thanks I thought it would be.
DocZ
+13|6723|Belgium
yeah they should definately incorporate more things frm DC in BF2........
MLRS, A-10, Frogfoot, Patriot missile, portable stinger

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:  USE THE HELO PHYSICS FROM DC!!!!!   

I rule the battlefield in DC from my Apache or Hind, but when I played BF2, the helo physics were totally different and uber sucky
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6702|Austin, TX

DocZ wrote:

I rule the battlefield in DC from my Apache or Hind, but when I played BF2, the helo physics were totally different and uber sucky
QFE!

I couldn't agree with you more.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6662|UK

DocZ wrote:

I'm with you on that one. I used to be able to fly my DC Apache upside down... it's just not the same in bf2
kingusjordanus
+16|6680|my dads balls
the MLRS would be roxxors.  they should put it in, and if they do they should make it look real, not like in DC where it ust fired tons of rockets.  that was incorrect in DC, they were all atcms and there was 40 of them, real MLRS can only hold 2 atcms. and if they put in the normal missles, there is only 12, not 40, and they burst apart around 50 feet from the ground and shoot miniature daisy cutters.  but, EA actually does research, they dont just make stuff up, and hope its correct.
kingusjordanus
+16|6680|my dads balls
and in regards to the helo physics, DC was so far off, BF2 is closer to how actually trained pilots would fly them, not upside down because that is physically impossible, and more stability, i got good in DC as well, but it was way easier in DC.  why are there no KC-130s in BF2, kubra dam is about the same size as, the map in DC that has it.  and i know, its AC-130 spectre, the AC-130, is a modified version of the KC-130, to be used a fully functional attack transport.
DocZ
+13|6723|Belgium

kingusjordanus wrote:

the MLRS would be roxxors.  they should put it in, and if they do they should make it look real, not like in DC where it ust fired tons of rockets.  that was incorrect in DC, they were all atcms and there was 40 of them, real MLRS can only hold 2 atcms. and if they put in the normal missles, there is only 12, not 40, and they burst apart around 50 feet from the ground and shoot miniature daisy cutters.  but, EA actually does research, they dont just make stuff up, and hope its correct.
uhm...... who ever said games should represent reality........  It may resemble, and surely people may take creative license....

Just keeping the game fun is fun too you know?

IRL you cant operate a tank on your own as well.....
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6829|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Here is what it looks like -

https://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/mlrs_04.jpg

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m270.htm

M270 MLRS Self-Propelled Loader/Launcher (SPLL)
Vitalii
+1|6555
Uncap spawn camp from your own uncap

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard