Europe (Esp, Fra, UK, Ita, Ger, Swi, Ned, etc...)35%35% - 63
Scandinavia (Nor, Swe, Fin, Den)12%12% - 22
Asia (Chi, Jap, Kor, Tha, VN)8%8% - 16
Austraila/NZ9%9% - 17
Other0%0% - 0
Total: 178
voltage
+46|6856|Sweden
I guess "Score Moyen" means average score? Disappointing to find scandinavians so far low on top 16.

Although I've had the impression that clan players seldom play on public servers, and they are usually the best.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6729|Norway
As I asked.. Score or teamwork (W/L ratio)

Sure clan-players play public - to relax and enjoy the game.. But there is only that much a 8 player clan can do on a 64 pl server..

But as stated - relaxing and enjoying doesn't have to mean pointwhoring on Karkand, so I wouldn't go to the top 10 to find the "best" players imo..
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6733|Riva, MD
Right now it's Europe, it used to the U.S. though.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6681|NT, like Mick Dundee

Hehehe.... the +plus clan are crazy........ Watch them play against each other, that gets bloody funny...

Eversio chased a Hind around Mass Destruction for a round... Got the pilot about four times with the M95...

Not sure why they are unpopular.... I've never had a bad experience playing with them....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6758|FUCK UBISOFT

europeans are soooo much better, lol

no way

vote other  ANTARCTICA FTW
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6675|BC, Canada
What kind of a stupid question is this...
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6643|Pittsburgh, PA
Let's see...I'll sum up every other thread I've ever read in these forums concerning the US.  If you are from the US you are: lazy, dumb, fat, stupid, greedy, facist, (insert other derogatory statements here)...but we're some gaming mother fuckers.  Just like other great Americans before us, once we put our minds to something - we own.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6786|New York
Even though I'm from America, I've experienced so many tards from here.  I'm gunna have to say Europe has better players.  It looks like Germany has the best teamplay.
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6598|Brisbane Australia
I think this is really a "moot" question. We can easily say USA has the best online gamers or Europe etc etc however I think the real question is what country has the best gamers PER CAPITA...I mean lets face facts here some countries (like mine, Australia) have relatively small populations now for our 27 million residents we may have 3 million bloody great gamers. USA has a population that dwarfs ours so obviously there are more people playing games therefore more good gamers. I really think this question needs to be in relation to the amount of people per country that play games.
Snakestyles
+17|6753|South Africa
Best players come from places were the sun dont shine too often, further north you go the better they get.
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6784
i would have to agree w/whoever said  the scandies... esp. codeseven clan

also, i'd say that if anything the reason that US gamers aren't as "good" per capita is due to the fact that most US gamers are probably younger on average.

i thought this would be an interesting thread b/c:
     1. yes, US gamers believe they are the best, but is it arrogance?
     2. i don't play on Euro/Asian/Aussie servers due to poor pings so i don't have personal experience
     3. i see tons of players speaking german/french/french canadian in servers i DO play in, and they're usually   
     pretty good
     4. i was bored as hell last night, and i didn't want to play bf2
     5. btw i'm American
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6784
thx for responding constructively and respectfully
Sa¢ripan
+12|6756|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France

Terrible_chester wrote:

This is a lame topic, there are good gamers from everywhere. I've played games with people from all over and there were newbs,n00bs,nubs,newbees and good players in every group.

I vote that the best gamers come from   EARTH.
Well said
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6711|Mountains of West Virginia
I played on some EU servers the other day, and one word

Teamwork.

If only my ping wasnt so high i would play there all the time.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6729|Norway

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

thx for responding constructively and respectfully
I have a feeling a post got removed here?

Would be great if someone could build a light-speed commsystem so that we could all have a good brawl and decide this, but alas..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

King_County_Downy wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Horoscope for today:

You will create a thread on a popular Internet forum that will abruptly develop into a flame war due the controversial nature of the topic.  A tear shed for those lost.  :*(
drip
My Mom says I am the best, so HA !

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-05-22 06:12:19)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6601|Seattle
no one has voted for "other" yet but half the people talking say that no country is best. lol.
a fly
+105|6660|The netherlands
not reading after the first few post and i guess its already been said....

the BEST gamer who has won the most world cups or something with it, comes from Europe, but its not in bf2, although he would probably own in infantry fights.

for the rest it comes from all over the world, and stats don't say anything about skill.... ANYTHING
MB.nZ
+86|6790|New Zealand
Aus/NZ
DocZ
+13|6704|Belgium
My general observation is: most of the medal receivers I've seen were European, Americans are just target practice      no offense -- they are needed too
FromTheAshes
+53|6721
This is champ waiting for a new beginning,
so old, wishing the old lady didn't tell him what to do
Used to play ding dong ditch,
But some people were such bitches,
so he messed up the snitches.

When will the world learn?
This kid doesn't play.

I am the best.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6748|St. Andrews / Oslo

Skandinavia Ftw!!!!!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6566|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
I recently read an interesting piece aboout this (sort of).  It was written a while back (before the UK got its ass into gear and stepped up broadband technology), and made the point that ping can be the difference between getting killed and killing the enemy and asked if the UK players were suffering due to bad pings.

It's out of date now seeing as most people in the UK have at least 2mb, but it was a serious problem a couple of years ago.  I lived in Sweden for a while, 2 years ago, and even then they had 24mb lines.

It isn't a massive concern nowadays but worth noting I thought.....
Hyper
Banned
+154|6767

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

Hyper wrote:

havnt seen ur ugly ass in awhile
where ya been hiding?
what's up, man!

lol yeah, u have, i just don't play w/account :wagon_attack anymore, some1 haxkord my uber-soldier

i'll say hi the next time i'm on with my new account
wheres my sandwhich bitch!
hold the mayo and cut the crust pls

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard