thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

thepilot91 wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Maintenance atm
nice timing ...

EA: hey try our new cool EA-dowloader , hey try bf3 BUT USE ORIGIN, hey pre-order now and get b2k for no extra charge IF YOU USE ORIGIN

ORIGIN: oh shiiet man we didn't know all the people who pre-ordered b2k would play it on release

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO USE IT?!?!?? can't I please use it if I want to (special offers and woah woah omg shit like EA-downloader)

and just play the fucking game, THE GAME

...vent
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

thepilot91 wrote:

anyone elses origin pissing them off off saying wrong psw and "cannot acces the service , please try later " when using "forgot psw " button ?

and when I get my verify code email it's on "netherlandish" (i'm not from netherlands) the key doesnt work either

quite pissed right now , especially since today is the first day with b2k...
wouldn't understand "Netherlandish" myself....

Dutch or Nederlands is better

but I agree with the maintenance timing thing...... 9 o'clock in the evening.... rly Dice????? after a big B2K launch?????   

or is it like 5 in the morning in Dice HQ
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

anyone elses origin pissing them off off saying wrong psw and "cannot acces the service , please try later " when using "forgot psw " button ?

and when I get my verify code email it's on "netherlandish" (i'm not from netherlands) the key doesnt work either

quite pissed right now , especially since today is the first day with b2k...
wouldn't understand "Netherlandish" myself....

Dutch or Nederlands is better

but I agree with the maintenance timing thing...... 9 o'clock in the evening.... rly Dice????? after a big B2K launch?????   

or is it like 5 in the morning in Dice HQ
it's the americans...they wont bother ... it's really fucking funny as it is a SWEDISH developed game , and sweden in in SCANDINAVIA where the timezone is GMT 0/+1/+2

this is really making me furious
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

more or less. But the USA it's like 12:00 to 15:00 right now no?

so pretty dumb timing still, I mean here its 21:00, UK it's 20:00, USA 12:00 - 15:00.

Only the bloody Asians/Aussies en Kiwi's don't give a fuck.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Well hell.

Still having the same control problem. New 1337 mouse didn't fix it. Next step is to install Win7 and see if that fixes it. Been holding off because I haven't had any issues with Vista. Might as well...

Or, I might try one more uninstall/reinstall of everything again before I upgrade the OS.

Thoughts?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
CC-Marley
+407|6798
I still can't get my Esc button from being bound to my countermeasures key. No matter what key I try. Makes flying difficult.
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Installing 64-bit Win7.

Just can't take it any more. If that doesn't fix it, not sure what I'm going to do.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Found the problem.

Mismatched RAM.

Weird.
― Albert Einstein

iceman785
+93|6642|Alaska, mother fucker.
cant buy B2K cuz it can't authorize my credit card? information is right and I restarted Origin... Fucking dumb ass fucking piece of shit progam. What happened to the good ol' days where you didn't have to pay for new maps if you had a pc...

Edit - So after trying multiple ways to fucking buy it, the only way that worked was going into Battlelog and buying it from there...So fucking stupid I try 3 other ways to buy it and they all don't work.

Last edited by iceman785 (2011-12-21 02:47:47)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

I cross my fingers they fix the freezing PC -> hard restart problem. Happens every day at least once.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6715|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Morning all,

Anyone else suffering from lag or is it just me? Have been for the passed few days. My ping l have been told is around 15-20 each game. But l'm still suffering from lag. Tis a right pain in the rear!
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6177
Settings and spec plz?
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6715|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

twoblacklines wrote:

Settings and spec plz?
Yep sorry pal.

AMD Phenom 2 X4 810 Processor

4 Gig DDR3 ram

ATI Radeon HD 5700 series Graphics card

30meg fibre optic and everything on medium.

The strange thing is it comes and goes. The other night it was fine tonight its been rubberbanding.
iceman785
Every server I join, I just get disconnected during loading and it tells me that it couldn't connect.

What. the. fuck.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

iceman785
It turned out to be a mixture of my AVG firewall with a lack of punk buster updates. Deleted PB and DL'd it again and added bf3 to game list, then disabled my avg firewall and put on windows firewall.

worked like a charm
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA
I cant use the mg36 on any of the new maps. It freezes the game.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

The fuck is with these Punkbuster Corrupted Memory problems. It's all up to date, even manually. All the shit's running. Fuck punkbuster.
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5033
Trying to use my Saitek usb joystick but the controls are inverted. When I push down on the stick it pulls the helo up and vice versa. Also not working at all with the planes. Anyone have any success with using a joystick. I have installed the Windows 7 64-bit drivers and everything seems to be ok. It's just not working in game.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

cdailey2142 wrote:

Trying to use my Saitek usb joystick but the controls are inverted. When I push down on the stick it pulls the helo up and vice versa. Also not working at all with the planes. Anyone have any success with using a joystick. I have installed the Windows 7 64-bit drivers and everything seems to be ok. It's just not working in game.
Go on options and change Vertical Flight to inverted. To get it to work with the planes you used to have to clear all the controls for them, set them to what you want then restart the game.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
'battlefield 3 has stopped working'

just started ):

disabled origin in-game, repairing install now hopefully that fixes it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
it's EA telling you you're really bad I'm afraid :[
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i am really bad EA i accept this please give me my game back

PS IT WORKS LOL DONGS
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.
join on teds
first in queue
game starts to load
game stops loading
"Cannot join: Server changing map"
Reconnect
Second in queue...
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.

Camm wrote:

join on teds
first in queue
game starts to load
game stops loading
"Cannot join: Server changing map"
Reconnect
Second in queue...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard