.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys

Uzique wrote:

thanks for letting us know, i'll sleep much better tonight knowing you have bought a computer game!

we should all make threads when we spend $40 on a game. then this forum would be AWESOME.

also i look forward to your "omg this game is shit i can't believe i just spent a thousand bucks" whines in 2 weeks

BECAUSE I CAN GUARANTEE THOSE WHINES WILL HAPPEN

Uzique wrote:

lol nice stats bf2 pro. love that avatar too, where'd you get it? looks like a google images 'small results only' pic put through paint. rofl.
Actually i cant even get the game to launch now cause origin sucks so i doubt i'll be making any "this game sucks" threads.
Your comment on my avatar made me rethink my life Uzique, im going to go buy photoshop pro and spend a hour of my life making a cool avatar to impress people like you on the internet. After all a battlelog avatar is a very important thing and a true indicator of your status in life. As far as my stats go i think you missed the part "800x600 resolution at 20fps" im having a hard time walking in this game without running into a wall, my 9700gt artifacts so bad on this laptop that i cant even tell where the fucking ground is when im flying.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y

Uzique wrote:

lol nice stats bf2 pro. love that avatar too, where'd you get it? looks like a google images 'small results only' pic put through paint. rofl.
i used to enjoy your posts, but my god you are a fucking tool. can you bring up peoples stats more?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
statsrlyfe
Flawless
Rage
+7|4647|North Carolina

Uzique wrote:

thanks for letting us know, i'll sleep much better tonight knowing you have bought a computer game!

we should all make threads when we spend $40 on a game. then this forum would be AWESOME.

also i look forward to your "omg this game is shit i can't believe i just spent a thousand bucks" whines in 2 weeks

BECAUSE I CAN GUARANTEE THOSE WHINES WILL HAPPEN
So you don't whine?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6583|Your attic

gurdeep wrote:

Uzique wrote:

i used to enjoy your posts, but my god you are a fucking tool. can you bring up peoples stats more?
Can't you see he's only doing it to prove just how obsessed everyone is with stats, Uzique is clearly above such notions but uses amazing amounts of sarcasm and irony to show you the fallacy of your ways.

No seriously.

Also hai2u Patton, it has been too long since I've heard your random yanky drawl.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
patton you crack me up

sorry i'm not entertaining you ig, maybe go pop a few more oxys or something if you're not having enough fun
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard