Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6748|Toronto | Canada

she dated ryan

youre not fb friends with her, so i doubt you know her
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5553|Toronto
Yeah, odds are I don't, but I also don't add everyone I know on facebook. Some people I genuinely don't need status updates and shitty pictures from.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6748|Toronto | Canada

shes a 2nd year, so you would have had to meet her in the past couple months.  not really all that incredible anyway.

on a more important note, boredom creeping discovered that mexican is now a mcdonalds manager haha
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480

Pochsy wrote:

Uzique wrote:

happy bday to me

love,
myself
You should be too fucked up to type. Get on that.
i was fucked up last night, chewing my own face off, buddying up with the hessle crew

now i've got my feet up whilst my gf cooks me a roast dinner

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5553|Toronto
If I worked at McDonalds I would make a point of not including it on my info page, lol
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Stimey
­
+786|6130|Ontario | Canada
One of my bags of milk exploded.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5553|Toronto

Stimey wrote:

One of my bags of milk exploded.
/canadian problems
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6478

23:25 - phinrae: I'M NOT A FAGGOT
23:25 - phinrae: and 3 hired men
23:25 - phinrae: start buttfucking me
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5798|Catherine Black
hey I'd just like to point out, that

Nòóbest: so finray
Nòóbest: i'm hungry
phinrae: why don't you go eat a dick
Nòóbest: because you're not here finray
Nòóbest: and i can't eat my own dick
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6246|Uk
no homo
Roc18
`
+655|5800|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

A2TG2 wrote:

Greetings.

1)    I felt like I had done everything a person could do with a chat room, i.e. pageant winner, karma leader, moderator, loon
2)    I originally joined the forums because of DST, and the interaction of those I came to respect, but I saw the downfall of a community that had a gang rap mentality on newcomers, and one where the notion that people could discuss politics without eventually insulting each other was actually put into place with a system where people could ‘ report ‘ hurt feelings. It spelled inevitable doom and ruin. The occasional once a year review proves my theory correct.
3)    I had real pressing life issues that could not afford the insults and slander of oft times pre-pubescent  teens ( either in their bodies or their brains ).
4)    I saw in the forums a microcosm of life, where small minded people tended to hoard large powers  ( in an internet sense ) and people had fragile minds that tended to barely be able to stand a casual inspection of their inner workings.
5)    An in-ability to be me. Contrary to my whims, people take the internet way too seriously.
6)    A lack of respect of authority. Maybe I have this overwhelming hate of government, but OH, Jeff and Flaming Maniac just do not impress me as people that should be granted permission to have authority over me.  So, with love I say, fuck ‘em and the mouse they rode in on.
7)    A realization that I was wasting energy typing here when I could be writing about things that make me money and allow me to travel.
When I was moderator, I took the job out of shear boredom with the forums. If I hurt your feelings unfairly, I am sorry. If I gave you a righteous ban, fuck off and die. I am a black and white dude and rules are rules. When the leadership breaks the rules, there then is no rules and it is a carnival.

I occasionally lurk, and sometimes think about some of you.
I wish you all the best (mostly ), and bid you Happy Holidays.

ATG
>"people take the internet way too seriously"
>your post

choose one
It's pick two you mong lol
rdx-fx
+955|6601
Watching our poor new mechanical engineer try to explain safety factor margins, steel grades, and basic tolerance design to a meeting full of business & management MBA middle management.

/FWP

So many glazed over, panic stricken eyes.
Run!  Run little middle manager!  Run back to school, and get a real fucking degree!

Fortunately,
1) Our new engineer is kinda cute
2) I understood what she was saying and
3) I had Thomas Dolby in my head singing "She blinded me ... with SCIENCE!"

Hint: a "real fucking degree" ends in of science
Like Masters of Science, Mechanical Engineering. 
Or Bachelors of Science, Metallurgy.
Unless mommy and daddy set you up with a tidy little trust fund, anything outside of a STEM degree is just stupidity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlHgbOWj4o

Last edited by rdx-fx (2011-12-11 13:55:46)

rdx-fx
+955|6601

Roc18 wrote:

Mong is Uzique's thing, no?
gurdeep
­
+812|4764|proll­y
>mong
>uzique's

pick 1
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6581

i used to like the word mong when i was a kid
rdx-fx
+955|6601

gurdeep wrote:

>mong
>uzique's

pick 1
"Mongo like shiny things!" (Blazing Saddles - 1974)

"> > pick one"
Hipsters.  The new XOR gate

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/01/XOR_ANSI.svg

Last edited by rdx-fx (2011-12-11 14:37:34)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6581

we should have a topic to list our favourite uses of the word mong

"mong to the extreme"
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6296|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
https://i.imgur.com/ouPyD.jpg
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6581

hey, alan shearer isn't a mong
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480
ricky gervais reignited mong in the public media consciousness. i'm bringing it to bf2s.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
13/f/taiwan
+940|5708
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6747|Oxferd Ohire
lol
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5708
they're coming back for a 4th season(9-10 episodes) and a movie in 2 years.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4564|Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Roc18 wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

A2TG2 wrote:

Greetings.

1)    I felt like I had done everything a person could do with a chat room, i.e. pageant winner, karma leader, moderator, loon
2)    I originally joined the forums because of DST, and the interaction of those I came to respect, but I saw the downfall of a community that had a gang rap mentality on newcomers, and one where the notion that people could discuss politics without eventually insulting each other was actually put into place with a system where people could ‘ report ‘ hurt feelings. It spelled inevitable doom and ruin. The occasional once a year review proves my theory correct.
3)    I had real pressing life issues that could not afford the insults and slander of oft times pre-pubescent  teens ( either in their bodies or their brains ).
4)    I saw in the forums a microcosm of life, where small minded people tended to hoard large powers  ( in an internet sense ) and people had fragile minds that tended to barely be able to stand a casual inspection of their inner workings.
5)    An in-ability to be me. Contrary to my whims, people take the internet way too seriously.
6)    A lack of respect of authority. Maybe I have this overwhelming hate of government, but OH, Jeff and Flaming Maniac just do not impress me as people that should be granted permission to have authority over me.  So, with love I say, fuck ‘em and the mouse they rode in on.
7)    A realization that I was wasting energy typing here when I could be writing about things that make me money and allow me to travel.
When I was moderator, I took the job out of shear boredom with the forums. If I hurt your feelings unfairly, I am sorry. If I gave you a righteous ban, fuck off and die. I am a black and white dude and rules are rules. When the leadership breaks the rules, there then is no rules and it is a carnival.

I occasionally lurk, and sometimes think about some of you.
I wish you all the best (mostly ), and bid you Happy Holidays.

ATG
>"people take the internet way too seriously"
>your post

choose one
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/60261/3242343.png
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6296|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Crap.. why do I do this to myself..