Tromboner999
Professional Nubcake
+58|6613|Here to Eternity
Discuss. It's what most Americans think anyway.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

Lmao!!!!!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
remo
+20|6546
Same could be said about us Americans.  Especially those that start threads like this.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

remo wrote:

Same could be said about us Americans.  Especially those that start threads like this.
This topic is in response to an earlier thread. I guess you had to be there. LOL!!!
Sirian808
+1|6524
Don't make fun of England!  They have, like, THE WORLD'S MOST FANTASTIC ACCENTS!  Well, besides Aussies...

Anyway, if Cameron Poe is any example, yes.

Last edited by Sirian808 (2006-05-21 19:38:02)

DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6596|Los Angeles, California, US.
lol.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
remo
+20|6546

King_County_Downy wrote:

remo wrote:

This topic is in response to an earlier thread. I guess you had to be there. LOL!!!
Actually, I was there.  I posted.  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=371203#p371203

And there's nothing funny about bashing our European cousins.  That is, unless your ancestors were Native American.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6669|U.S
why do you care.  I dont for sure. thinking about it people were mad because the U.S wasn't part of BF2142 so they were not going to buy the game boohoo. Americans are worse than Europeans in my opinion. im not its about time americans are not in a video game.

Last edited by travisb05 (2006-05-21 19:46:45)

k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6563|Houston, TX
lol...think of all the japanese games...see any Americans in there?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6613

remo wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

remo wrote:

Actually, I was there.  I posted.  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=371203#p371203

And there's nothing funny about bashing our European cousins.  That is, unless your ancestors were Native American.
lol @ european cousins.  I guess in your eyes you aint american unless you have european ancestry
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6659|Tampa Bay Florida
Nah, its the other way around, and you're too arrogant to see it.  I'm American, btw.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6652|England and damn proud
I'm English and to make you right i just want to say "FUCK YOU"
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6613
right back at ya
rustynutz
I am British!
Was not directed at you but it can be very easily.
BVC
+325|6665
Europeans are too diverse in both culture and language to be lumped into one group.  All the germans I've met seem to be politen and well-presented.  The dutch seem quite laid back, but then all the ones I've met have been here on a holiday of some sort.  If you count the UK as being part of Europe, I haven't seen much of a difference between them and the locals here actually, but thats not really surprising.  As for other European countries, I haven't really met enough to build up an opinion.  I've heard the French are arrogant when you're in France, but I've only met one person from France and I was too busy having a perve at her to care what came out of her mouth
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6613

rustynutz wrote:

WORLD PEACE!
rustynutz
I am British!

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

rustynutz wrote:

WORLD PEACE!
Yeah, that is never going to happen.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6740|AUS, Canberra
are australians, by large, having fun watching europe and america hate on each other?

yes, yes we are.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6613

the_heart_attack wrote:

are australians, by large, having fun watching europe and america hate on each other?

yes, yes we are.
you gotta choose side...NOW
rustynutz
I am British!

the_heart_attack wrote:

yes, yes we are.
Glad we amuse you.
Orion5413
+4|6657|Irving Tx
not that it matters but if we give France back to Germany or England then the arrogance factor for Europe would be cut in half....I hate France with a passion I will never go back there.....
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6725|United States of America
I'm pissed at France only. Here's why.  In WWII we went in and saved their sorry asses (Brits too). Then when we go to Iraq take out Sadam stop some funding for terrorists and try to get his WMD, they sit by and say "We do not believe in fighting."  Once we have cleared most of the enemy out then they come in and "We would like ot help rebuild Iraq." Yeah, no. Fuck off.  You Brits were cool though, you helped us out.  Oh btw, where would Europe be right now without us? Well, most would be under communism, Japan saved you when they attacked us at Pearl Harbor. Well, I seem to be getting a migrane thinking about this shit. I'll be back later.
The Bartenders Son
+42|6663|online

Miller wrote:

I'm pissed at France only. Here's why.  In WWII we went in and saved their sorry asses (Brits too). Then when we go to Iraq take out Sadam stop some funding for terrorists and try to get his WMD, they sit by and say "We do not believe in fighting."  Once we have cleared most of the enemy out then they come in and "We would like ot help rebuild Iraq." Yeah, no. Fuck off.  You Brits were cool though, you helped us out.  Oh btw, where would Europe be right now without us? Well, most would be under communism, Japan saved you when they attacked us at Pearl Harbor. Well, I seem to be getting a migrane thinking about this shit. I'll be back later.
AMEN and +1 for you! FUCK FRANCE...
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

remo wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

remo wrote:

I have 2 kinds of Native American in my anscestry, but I have more Irish and English than anything else. I get to talk shit about everyone.

/Yes, I AM AN ALCOHOLIC, thanks for asking
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6618|Norway

Miller wrote:

Iraq never was a threat to any other countries...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard