hocSiciliano
+6|4553|New York
Just curious if anyone out there plays FIFA 12 on Xbox 360. If so, any in a club?
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6739|Comber, Northern Ireland
no but i do phone support for it
hocSiciliano
+6|4553|New York
haha do you really? what type of support? people asking how to play or whatever?

What could possible need help with?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6681|Disaster Free Zone
The billion plus bugs
hocSiciliano
+6|4553|New York
Interesting, I dont notice many bugs. My frustration comes from the new style of defending. Makes the crap so freaking hard...hate it.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
I have.it for 360. Im bad at it though. Names the same as on here. Prollt wont play till after next week though because of exams
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
hocSiciliano
+6|4553|New York

RTHKI wrote:

I have.it for 360. Im bad at it though. Names the same as on here. Prollt wont play till after next week though because of exams
Ill add ya...we can play. I dont have A LOT of time to play but I get a couple games in here and there.

add me: nodnarbnap
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6739|Comber, Northern Ireland
yep, hundreds of kids calling about their ultimate team being "hacked" and wanting compensation for it
hocSiciliano
+6|4553|New York

david363 wrote:

yep, hundreds of kids calling about their ultimate team being "hacked" and wanting compensation for it
Oh man, really? I have a friend of mine who plays Ultimate Team...I wonder if he has/is experiencing any of that. I personally don't play "Ultimate Team" but was considering it, now, I don't think I will.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard