thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
thing about the f2000 and aek (maybe m16 too) they are just spray and (pray) kill at cqc but a good player will use it just as well at range as any onther of the ARs

exept the G3 , no I didn't have it before the patch but due to point reducement coop thingy I tried it out yesterday , and that thing RAPES , as long as you have some distance to your target , people dont use g3 because 1: they have to aim and burst fire/ use singlefire 2: miss one shot cqc = dead (assuimg you're up against f2k/aek/m416?)
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
People are saying the FAMAS is the best gun now.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

I hope DICE nerfs it before next week when everyone else starts playing B2K.
Roc18
`
The thing that people always miss is even if they nerf everything there will alaways be something that is marginally more powerful than everything and that'll be the new "OP" weapon.

All the assault rifles in this game are very similar to one another with slight differences.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-12-08 07:33:28)

Tripulaci0n
+14|6126
Yeah I have used almost all of them and they all seem to support the fact that if you're a half decent shot you'll do fine with any of the guns. Which is fine, because you shouldn't have to use one gun or another.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I don't even bother with the other assault rifles other than to get a service star. I have 2 service stars on my AK74M and M16A3/A4. They're the stock guns and they work just fine.

Only stock weapons I dislike are the recon weapons.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

I don't understand burst fire weapons. If I'm clicking once ever 10 seconds or so it's fine, but if there's guys in front of me and I click like mad, it shoots maybe one or two bursts and quits.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I don't have the same experience with them as you. My M16A4 fires like it's fully automatic. Maybe you aren't timing the trigger squeezes properly, because I don't have your issue.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

I freak out and just start clicking like crazy. It's worked for BF2, MW2, and every other game. Oh well.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

I have the same issue with pistols
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma

mtb0minime wrote:

I freak out and just start clicking like crazy. It's worked for BF2, MW2, and every other game. Oh well.
I have the same issue.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
LeSniperDeGeneve
+0|4493
Infantry Rocks hard, got sick of getting killed by tanks a few years ago. My favourite map is Grd Bazar! Add me for some infantry fun !! I play mostly medic with the 320 He launcher ! rocks hard
[img]http://bf3s.com/sigs/cbf753f17ccd236639de2e1791a3ececf8bdc958.png[/img]
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Mutantbear wrote:

That's really weird, and a little funny. I had this issue with pistols too, but when we played tonight I didn't have it at all. It was really nice and I was able to get a few more kills.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

I think you infected me
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Roc18
`

LeSniperDeGeneve wrote:

Infantry Rocks hard, got sick of getting killed by tanks a few years ago. My favourite map is Grd Bazar! Add me for some infantry fun !! I play mostly medic with the 320 He launcher ! rocks hard
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/1316395120061.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

mtb0minime wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

That's really weird, and a little funny. I had this issue with pistols too, but when we played tonight I didn't have it at all. It was really nice and I was able to get a few more kills.
You two complete each other <3

No but seriously, how can you click for the second burst at the wrong time? There's literally no delay whatsoever between my bursts and I'm not even that good of a gamer, especially with consoles.
Tripulaci0n
+14|6126
M4, M27, M16, and MK11 are my favorite guns because I loooove America
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
...and they say I get off to military weapons

I love the basic M16 chassis Tripulac so I'm with you on that one. Except I dislike the MK11 in this game because I can't aim with a controller so I can't use anything semi-automatic with a low ammo count.

Starting to love the PDW-R with extended mag and ACOG, the thing is a laser-accurate death machine. I enjoy it more with the supressor though but reloading keeps getting me killed from only having 20+1 rounds.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

-Sh1fty- wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

No but seriously, how can you click for the second burst at the wrong time? There's literally no delay whatsoever between my bursts and I'm not even that good of a gamer, especially with consoles.
It´s a known issue, it´s not supposed to jam like that. I have the same issue, it´s why I switched from the semi- to the full-auto M16.
According to the latest patch notes posted in another thread it´s going to get fixed.

Also, since there is no need for infantry "tactics" in this game and since this thread has developed into a "what gun to use" thread:
Any gun with silencer, your favorite scope and foregrip. Nothing else is needed.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Roc18
`

Sisco wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

It´s a known issue, it´s not supposed to jam like that. I have the same issue, it´s why I switched from the semi- to the full-auto M16.
According to the latest patch notes posted in another thread it´s going to get fixed.

Also, since there is no need for infantry "tactics" in this game and since this thread has developed into a "what gun to use" thread:
Any gun with silencer, your favorite scope and foregrip. Nothing else is needed.
>Not using heavy barrel

Use heavy barrel, the suppressor is a noob attachement.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Suppressor is fun to use to get through the front line and behind the enemy, then come back to the front line from behind and rack up tons of kills. If they hear you they can kill you, so suppressor FTW.

I only use it occasionally, and only on the PDW-R.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313
It is all powerful, because it prevents you from showing up on the minimap when firing your weapon.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Just tried the .44 magnum and DANG that thing is beast! 2 hit kill at close to medium range! It's an amazing gun to finish somebody off with since it only requires 1 shot. Unfortunately it's not a good stand-alone weapon up close face-to-face with somebody at full health since the delay between shots is enough for them to get off at least 4-5 of theirs.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Roc18 wrote:

Sisco wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

>Not using heavy barrel

Use heavy barrel, the suppressor is a noob attachement.
Actually no. Since they made the retarded decision for you to show up on the minimap if you fire, the suppresor is needed to counter said retarded decision.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Just tried the .44 magnum and DANG that thing is beast! 2 hit kill at close to medium range! It's an amazing gun to finish somebody off with since it only requires 1 shot. Unfortunately it's not a good stand-alone weapon up close face-to-face with somebody at full health since the delay between shots is enough for them to get off at least 4-5 of theirs.
Good, just like the beta.
They nerfed the shit out of it at full release.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard