Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

I remember when being good at infantry meant something.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5744|Roma
stop using the aek and use non nooob weapons => being good with aek doesn't mean you are good.

Last edited by aerodynamic (2011-12-07 11:23:54)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
I would like to see favorite kit combos for infantry..

with all the weapon add ons and the like it can get confusing what to pick for maximum kill and pleasure
Roc18
`
+655|5781|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

aerodynamic wrote:

stop using the aek and use non nooob weapons => being good with aek doesn't mean you are good.
cool over generalization bro.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5744|Roma
true story.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6379|New York

jsnipy wrote:

when is the time to use the flechette round?
I'd say probably in close quarters, like Metro. As I understand it, it has good penetration, allowing you to fire through multiple people. This is good in Metro where there tends to be people lined up like lemmings.

I've really only had experience with the Frag and buckshot rounds, so I don't know how the Fletchette compares to the other rounds.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

aerodynamic wrote:

What would one use to impress you?
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6116|So Cal
Hey whats the official BF2s platoon?
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5744|Roma

jsnipy wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

its not about impressing me.
Roc18
`
+655|5781|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

aerodynamic wrote:

true story.
funny thing is the M16 would be my favorite gun if the AEK didn't exist. Yet no one says how OP that gun is lol.
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

aerodynamic wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

i don't mean it dickheadishly, but what differentiates?
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6379|New York

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

I would like to see favorite kit combos for infantry..

with all the weapon add ons and the like it can get confusing what to pick for maximum kill and pleasure
For Metro, I love using the DAO 12 with Holo, Extended mag, and frag rounds. Kind of turns it into a grenade launcher, but I'm not sure how great it is after they've nerfed the frag rounds.

Truthfully, I'm still getting a feel for how to configure the other guns. I usually pick the RDS or Holo, maybe the 3.4x or 4.0x scope for assault rifles.

For LMGs, I hate when it sets up the bipod when I don't want it to, so I take it off and use the foregrip instead. I always opt for the Extended mag if it's available for the LMGs.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5744|Roma

jsnipy wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

i don't mean it dickheadishly, but what differentiates?
a gun that does not have the fire rate of a minigun with the recoil of a .22
jord
+2,382|6668|The North, beyond the wall.

Roc18 wrote:

jord wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Ok infantry is easy and flying a heli/jet is hard I get it.
No what my original point was if you bothered to try and comprehend it is flying warrents a guide for people to know what tactics to employ, what perks (or whatever they're called in this game) to chose and so on. the rifles are all pretty much the same in this game and nothing has changed from previous battefield games in terms of infantry. thus a guide not be needed. If you want to do well you chose the better weapons and ammo, and if you want a challenge then you don't...
like I said you done?

Don't post in this thread if you don't have anything constructive to say. Obviously people will need help with certain aspects of infantry gameplay. Its not as easy as you're stating to own everyone in a server with the best gun.
And like I said I'm not done.

What I have to say is just as constructive to say as "fire in bursts at long range" or "go prone to reduce the size of your target".

And it's pretty hypocritcal to of you to tell someone to post constructively when your posts since you returned have consisted of posting memes, meme pictures or "trolling" about how good you are at the game.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6281|Washington St.

aerodynamic wrote:

since when is the goal of a game based on war about impressing people with the type of weapon used.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5744|Roma

pirana6 wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

since when is the goal of a game based on war about impressing people with the type of weapon used.
lol
jord
is there even a rifle that people "respect" people for using...

I mean everyone moans about the f2000, AEK and m4. what else is there really.
KMA
+3|4555|ger

jsnipy wrote:

when is the time to use the flechette round?
I prefer it to frag, seems to me that you can take down people over ridiculus long ranges. Maybe its just me, dunno.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5779|Catherine Black
pro tier: ak74 / foregrip / laser / irons
mid tier: m16 / foregrip / laser / acog
i'm bad at the game and can't kill anyone fair tier: f2k aek foregrip suppressor and whatever sights
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
jord
i dont use the laser or flaslight and would never consider doing so.
KMA
+3|4555|ger
laser is quite useful imo.

jord wrote:

pp2000. piece of shit. Does no damage and isnt accurate.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6281|Washington St.
wtf i'm so lost at what people "respect" in this game.

so the shittier the weapons/set-ups in this game the 'better' you are at bf3?

if someone goes around killing people with only a knife they are uberl33t? what if they're KDR and WLR is .001? they're still super good? and if they use whatever set-up they are best at and are amazing at flying/chopper/tanks with a KDR and WLR of 4 then they suck at it?
jord

335 wrote:

laser is quite useful imo.

jord wrote:

pp2000. piece of shit. Does no damage and isnt accurate.
i dont like anything that gives away my position.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6645

The best way to play the game is to not give a fuck what people think and use whatever weapons you want, enjoy, and are comfortable with.
KMA
+3|4555|ger

mtb0minime wrote:

The best way to play the game is to not give a fuck what people think and use whatever weapons you want, enjoy, and are comfortable with.
this in the first place.

@laser:
makes your gun more accureate and people dont notice a laser in the back. If they face my direction they get blinded. I like it

Last edited by 335 (2011-12-07 12:18:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard