fateit
+0|6820|Tacoma, Wa
How many people are at work when they post here?
I am.  Counting the hours till I can go home and play. *twitch*

*Unix Sys Admin for the Army*

Last edited by fateit (2005-10-28 10:23:07)

dsb
+0|6778
heh...me as well.
shortah
Oh did you want that tank?
+0|6773|Mechanicsville, VA
same here, network admin for a high school 8-4
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6761
I'm in... 
shortah
in what?
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6761
like Flint... 
Turtle
+7|6758|Boulder, CO
I think the only time I ever post to forums is at work. The only thing I wanna do when I get home is play. Plenty of time to sit and bitch on the forums at work.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
yep .. same here... I go home to TRY to improve my K/D ratio... obviously it's not working.
shortah
hahahaha no doubt turtle no doubt... I gotta luv the job though... im 20 years old, workin at a high school... with so many fine 18 yr old girls its ridiculous... oh and makni 25g's a year ain't bad either
shortah
yea i didn't play but for 30 min. yesterday.. b4 I went to class at night.. and I think i played he_dodgeball2 in CS for about 3 hours when I got home... that was a blast.. since i woudl just rush the middle and spam nades in every direction.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6797|Barrington, RI
Sometimes I'm at work when I post, like now, but not always.  I have a pretty boring job, I'm a Cashier at a Russian Subamrine Museum, and visitor traffic is slow at the moment.
dsb
+0|6778
i try to do some work, but that doesn't always work out...
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6794
You know it... working and posting
Adonlude
+2|6780
Yep, always post at work... I should be fired! I am a 25yr old electrical engineer in the defense industry! There hasn't been enough work here to keep me busy lately so I am just wasting time here on the dime of the different governments that fund our programs.

I feel bad but what can I do? Yes, I could make up tasks that I could justify as helping the program but they wouldn't really help the program and I would die of boredom. So I'll just entertain myself until work comes along.
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6794

shortah wrote:

hahahaha no doubt turtle no doubt... I gotta luv the job though... im 20 years old, workin at a high school... with so many fine 18 yr old girls its ridiculous... oh and makni 25g's a year ain't bad either
While I would die on a 25g income I think I might be able to sustain myself on a diet of 18 y/o hotties.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6842|Missoula, MT
Speaking of work...time to go now.  Gotta get home so I can play a little game called BF2! 
shortah

MatRx9 wrote:

shortah wrote:

While I would die on a 25g income I think I might be able to sustain myself on a diet of 18 y/o hotties.
Well it also helps that I still live at home, and am still going to college, so I'm still fully supported by my parents, so all that money that I make is either spending money or going in the bank saving for my new car/computer/moving out/future.. etc.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6782
if i'm not at work then i'm either watching the Pacers/Colts or playing bf2...when else am i supposed to post?
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6776|Hamburg, Germany
would i be posting here otherwise?
Badcomp
+2|6789|U.S.
@ work 
SokViChet
+1|6789
Yes, it breaks up the stress of my day 8P
A_R0D
+0|6753
unlike me who actually plays BF2 at work. hopefully that lessens at least some of your guilt...
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6794

shortah wrote:

MatRx9 wrote:

shortah wrote:

Well it also helps that I still live at home, and am still going to college, so I'm still fully supported by my parents, so all that money that I make is either spending money or going in the bank saving for my new car/computer/moving out/future.. etc.
Sweet, interested in adopting me by chance?  Come with a great PC!
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

Currently working on a few articles, and trying to meet a deadline. Morally, I can not play BF2 for the moment... But my conscience has no problems with posting on a forum

Don't do things you'll regret. If you must, enjoy them while you can...

R
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6762
I'm in class.  Guess that counts.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard