No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6588|England
I got my first sergant today! its taken me ages cos im shit!lol but at last today i got that loooovely drum roll! the only thing is the next promotion is 50,000 points! at my current progress its gonna take me a year it says!! omfg a year! Surely thats to big a jump? pleased to be a Firsty though!
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6661|Ohio
ya, im workin on the big gap too, almost half way im at 33 thou
good luck with it
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6610|Iceland
i need 4000 or 6000 more points and im a Captain ........
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6701|Seattle
Yeah, I plan to do some serious point-whoring this summer.  Hopefully, I'll get to Sergeant MAjor.
Des.Kmal
+917|6634|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
nice, i am working on it too
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6588|England

Kmal1 wrote:

nice, i am working on it too
You are due yours in 80 days! you could go round the world in that time! lol
(what a shit joke)
*whips himself in a corner*
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6590
Good work.

It feels like I've just started the journey to Sergeant Major, but I'm already at 27,000 points!
jord
+2,382|6694|The North, beyond the wall.
I should be First by tomorow,i doubt i will make the next rank after first before i switch to bf 2142.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6588|England

M_Harrower wrote:

Good work.

It feels like I've just started the journey to Sergeant Major, but I'm already at 27,000 points!
You are doing well and your accuracy rocks! 25% ? that seems pretty good to me!
elite
+89|6730|Sheffield, England
4000 points... colonel
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6590

No 1 Gooner wrote:

M_Harrower wrote:

Good work.

You are doing well and your accuracy rocks! 25% ? that seems pretty good to me!
+1 for you, my friend
Hyper
Banned
+154|6767

No 1 Gooner wrote:

I got my first sergant today! its taken me ages cos im shit!lol but at last today i got that loooovely drum roll! the only thing is the next promotion is 50,000 points! at my current progress its gonna take me a year it says!! omfg a year! Surely thats to big a jump? pleased to be a Firsty though!
grab a chair and some asspads
its gonna be a long trip
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6642|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Congrats, now the long walk to 50,000....
Cursed You
+64|6604|Idaho
grats on the promotion.

If I whore medic like I did today (700 points total JUST today), then I'll have first by the end of this month.  Maybe a little into the summer, but I wont have much to play during the summer cause of job
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6588|England
700 points today? hmm told you i was shit! would take me a week to get that!lol And to shadow,mate it seems like a looong way!
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6573|Oslo, Norway
I'm at 32.500:D

Well, still 17.500 to go though...:-/
a fly
+105|6660|The netherlands

No 1 Gooner wrote:

play more and it will take less.... and the only good thing about that rank is the last unlock(s), good luck owning your way to 50000 points
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6668
Congrats, working on my sergeant major here. Got 32,567 points. Apparently 71 days until I get it.

Thinking of maybe armour whoring a few thousand, but i'm not that desperate for the unlocks. Yet.
Been doing ridiculously well today, got a few silvers and a gold or two... With the sniper kit. Would have gotten more golds too if it wasn't for the damn commander.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6725|Charlie One Alpha
I can't believe this crap. I'm First Sergeant and get this... If I were to create a new account that one would be at First Sergeant faster than this one would get to Sergeant Major. Damn. 30,000 points, for cryin out loud!
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6649|USA
yea... ive been working on 50k since feb....getting close. 2/3 the way there.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6709
nice job, i make it to Sergent Major in like 4000 points...should make it there by June 5th or so. Can't wait for that L96A1
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6726
sergent major took me to long im only 4k of points from being 2nLT now and i cant wait to get my butter bar that was my only objective when the game came out was to get my butter bar, now i think ill get major and call it a day lol
D.H1cks
+19|6643|Toronto
Man, I thought it was going to be a long walk from Gunnery to First Sergeant, never even thought about after that.  I looked at the ranks and I am surprised that it is such a jump.  Right after is only a 10K jump to 2nd Lt.  You would think they would have made it longer the higher up you go in the ranks.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6588|England

D.H1cks wrote:

Man, I thought it was going to be a long walk from Gunnery to First Sergeant, never even thought about after that.  I looked at the ranks and I am surprised that it is such a jump.  Right after is only a 10K jump to 2nd Lt.  You would think they would have made it longer the higher up you go in the ranks.
It does seem ridiculous doesnt it? maybe its to weed out the stayers from the players! i will have to spend less time on this forum and more time in the game!!! booo
Milkballs
+16|6575|CT, US
If I didn't try to get veteran everything I'd be sergeant major by now...I can do 1250 points a day like nothing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard