Jimbo145
Resident Pimp
+15|6277|Upstate Noo Yawk
Im heading over to Europe and I would like a little video camera to document the trip. I need it to be reasonably priced, durable and It has to have removable storage. Any suggestions?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4976|Dundee, Scotland.
Samsung u10, I like mine, at least.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Flip Cams are very popular. I know some people that use them for work and are happy with them. Not sure if there is one that has removable storage though.

http://www.theflip.com/
Xbone Stormsurgezz
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6320

Cisco's discontinuing those pretty soon aren't they? Doesn't mean it's not a good cam...just sayin.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Pocket cams are all together mediocre anyways. They have the same problem camera phones have.. no matter how many pixels you put in them, they're still going on very small sensors. However, if you're just wanting to document a trip they'll get the job done.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
signa
~~~~~
+50|6737|Michigan, USA
I used one of the Kodak playtouch 1080p pocket recorder.  was decent but the zoom sucked and killed any quality it had.
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

bugz wrote:

Cisco's discontinuing those pretty soon aren't they? Doesn't mean it's not a good cam...just sayin.
I got one free for buying a set of tires. Not bad but not what i would call "great video".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard