jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
everytime i spawn in the 2nd US jet on firestorm i always ctd

game is fucked, dice as unprofessional as ever.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
you ain't kidding.. the amount of misspellings during the campaign dialogues, as well as on the 'tips' during the load screens makes me wonder if any testers actually played the game before they released it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

mtb0minime wrote:

Ay nucko, poontaginah!

Spaniard + Chinese/Korean bloodline.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Ilocano wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Ay nucko, poontaginah!

aka filipino
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Cybargs wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Ay nucko, poontaginah!

aka filipino
Damn straight.  Spaniard for the arrogance, Chinese for the arts, and Korean for the methodical skillz.

Ziq, notice the .  Sense of humor much?
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

Finray wrote:

Just had a really weird game. Me and Cammy were trying to tear shit up in the chopper, but there was a guy on the opposite team in the chopper with 5.5k kills. He could outrange us with heat seekers, and he had what seemed to be an instant flare reload time. I had to be right on top of him to get lock on, but he could lock on from the other side of the map.
pro tip #1; you can have flairs on both pilot and gunner seat, you can switch to gunner seat flair and go back to pilot seat thus giving you 2x teh flair spammage, its win.

Finray wrote:

he was on his own with ecm, not flares, oops
pro tip #2; the perks on the 'kill cam' screen are bugged 90% the time (hence why you see shit like tanks with AA missiles and jets with thermal showing on the kill cam)

Finray wrote:

Me and Cammy were trying to tear shit up in the chopper
ps, you're both shit at helis... just sayin'
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Question about the third seat on the MBT's.  If you've got the third seat unlocked, you are driving, but third seat driver doesn't have the third seat unlock.  Is the third seat still able to use it since you unlocked it?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

TehMyke wrote:

Finray wrote:

Just had a really weird game. Me and Cammy were trying to tear shit up in the chopper, but there was a guy on the opposite team in the chopper with 5.5k kills. He could outrange us with heat seekers, and he had what seemed to be an instant flare reload time. I had to be right on top of him to get lock on, but he could lock on from the other side of the map.
pro tip #1; you can have flairs on both pilot and gunner seat, you can switch to gunner seat flair and go back to pilot seat thus giving you 2x teh flair spammage, its win.

Finray wrote:

he was on his own with ecm, not flares, oops
pro tip #2; the perks on the 'kill cam' screen are bugged 90% the time (hence why you see shit like tanks with AA missiles and jets with thermal showing on the kill cam)

Finray wrote:

Me and Cammy were trying to tear shit up in the chopper
ps, you're both shit at helis... just sayin'
protip #1: I didn't know that, nice
protip #2: I saw the ecm going off
protip #3: no u
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK

Ilocano wrote:

Question about the third seat on the MBT's.  If you've got the third seat unlocked, you are driving, but third seat driver doesn't have the third seat unlock.  Is the third seat still able to use it since you unlocked it?
Only the person with the third seat perk can sit in the third seat.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
"How the hell did you make it fall?!?!?! I tried so much on xbl to blow up every cable and it didnt work!!!! "

haha, retard
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6359
I never seen it fall on PS3 until after the patch.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria

thepilot91 wrote:

especially since it reaches across the whole map
Hasn't the TV missile range got reduced/limited in BF2, half-way through the patches?
I see such a nerf coming for BF3, once more people unlock them and the complaints start to increase.

TehMyke wrote:

switch to gunner seat flair and go back to pilot seat thus giving you 2x teh flair spammage, its win.
Seat switching is back! Yay!
I wonder how well that would work for some of the pilot's weapon unlocks, especially guided and TV missiles.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
That is probably going to fall on me just as I'm flying by at some point

the BF3 equivalent of being arty'd in a jet
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

globefish23 wrote:

I wonder how well that would work for some of the pilot's weapon unlocks, especially guided and TV missiles.
you can solo tv bf2 style <3

only slight problem is that the heli needs to start up again every time you go back to driver seat so you need to be at least 50m off the ground.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Lucien wrote:

That is probably going to fall on me just as I'm flying by at some point

the BF3 equivalent of being arty'd in a jet
I guess it falls when one of the teams reaches 15 tickets left.

west-phoenix-az wrote:

I never seen it fall on PS3 until after the patch.
It's a new feature implemented in the new patch for consoles (which I was never asked to download. I thought it was like 760MB or so, but yet I played a few rounds today without being asked to download it)

Last edited by Ryan (2011-12-02 12:46:40)

thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

TehMyke wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

you can solo tv bf2 style <3

only slight problem is that the heli needs to start up again every time you go back to driver seat so you need to be at least 50m off the ground.
I feel ya , what's your IGN ?, you should be my gunner sometime
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
I freaking love the xbox! Sure the majority of it's users are absolutely clueless headless-chickens but I find a lot more teamwork thanks to the community tools that xbox live offers with the friends list, parties, working VOIP, etc. than I ever did on PCs. In 2 weeks I've gotten 16 awesome friends that are good at the game and use mics to communicate and work together. Doubt I'd find that on PC. Love how I can just check somebody's gamerrep, view their gamer profile, and add them to the friends list, join their party, etc.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5934|London, England

are you starring in a xbl commercial or something?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
bf2s friends > xbl
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5934|London, England

dawwwwww
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
DICE needs to have more destruction like this in BF3
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I freaking love the xbox! Sure the majority of it's users are absolutely clueless headless-chickens but I find a lot more teamwork thanks to the community tools that xbox live offers with the friends list, parties, working VOIP, etc. than I ever did on PCs. In 2 weeks I've gotten 16 awesome friends that are good at the game and use mics to communicate and work together. Doubt I'd find that on PC. Love how I can just check somebody's gamerrep, view their gamer profile, and add them to the friends list, join their party, etc.
friends list, parties, working VOIP (through party chat), join friends/party in game through friends list is all available on PC version.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
I'm unfamiliar with the PC version but from what I hear all what you described was either fixed or is still an issue.

Either way, xbox 360 seems to make it easier.

I miss xfire though.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

RTHKI wrote:

bf2s friends > xbl
this

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard