Black_Water
+3|6753
Knife Combat Badge

IAR: 5 kills with Knife..... (or 7 kills ?????)
dsb
+0|6768
It's seven.  I found the knife badge to be a pain in the ass...I kept getting 5 or 6 for awhile before I finally got it.  Eventually I jumped in a 15/64 server so i had plenty of time to get the kills and got it.
Black_Water
+3|6753
but i see the UBAR is 5 kills today........

Last edited by Black_Water (2005-10-28 08:47:25)

dsb
+0|6768
well, it was seven when i got mine just a few days ago...I guess it's possible EA changed it...

If so, it's not as bad as I'm saying...
Black_Water
+3|6753
thank you very much
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6762|Atlanta, GA USA
I didn't think they changed the knife badge, only the pistol one (which seems backwards to me!).  I have been trying to get this badge for a while, but just can't get it.  I have close to 70 knife kills now (I think, my stats from last night haven't updated yet), which means if I ever do get it, I'll probably just get the veteran and have to get the basic all over again...
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6749|Denmark
UBAR says IAR: 5 kills... but all I know of got it at 7 kills.. I myself got it at 7 kills.. and yes - it is a pain in the ass!
Black_Water
+3|6753
i think  EA has change the  requirement.....
Black_Water
+3|6753
which map is easy to get the Badge ??
[RL]Tarasque
+0|6757|Trondheim, Norway
Karkand imo

Pretty easy if you know where to jump ppls. Used to hate ppls who used the word easy in the same context with the knife badges, but after some practice it really is.

Keyword's USMC and Hotell or Mec @ Market
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6830|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
karkand or sharqui
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6764|NRW,Germany
I already had 5-6 kills IAR with the knife but till now I didnĀ“t get that badge, so it still must be 7.
fateit
+0|6810|Tacoma, Wa
Not sure how helpful it is, but I got all my knife badges on Strike at Karkand.
The hotel base is a plethora of kills to be had by any who are smart enough to get in
behind the enemy for some pure pwnage. On another note, I have way too many hours
on Strike, and am looking forward to the day when I have more time on any other map
than strike.
Turtle
+7|6748|Boulder, CO
I got mine on wake actually. Most ppl think it'd be best to do it on a city map where most ppl are on the ground, but most ppl on the ground have machine guns so you have to either camp like a bitch and wait for someone to run past you or kamikaze over and over and hope you get a kill every time. I got mine on wake just sneaking up on ppl trying to make their way to the airfield from the southern base. You end up running into alot of snipers there, alot of snipers apparently freaking suck so half the time you can run right up to them without getting shot and knife them while they frantically try to get out of zoom and get out their pistol. It's also alot of fun when you find someone that likes to knife fight.
*fmj*power
+1|6747

Black_Water wrote:

which map is easy to get the Badge ??
ive found that wake is a fairly simple map to get both your knife badges on, overabundance of snipers with their face glued to their scope, can sneak right up on them and knife em, just work your way around the island near the water, youll easily get your 7 in one long round.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6754

i got it on wake, because everyone was crowding around in one place, got more than necessary for the badge lol, no one notices you if you go prone next to a prone enemy.

and yeah they changed the requirements, 7 down to 5, so you can't earn both at the same time (like i did before 1.03)

and a tip for snipers who keep on getting stabbed by Mr. Turtle here
whenever you get into CQC and you know you cant beat 'em, run back and drop your claymores. if you die,you're gonna take him with ya.
TrevorP
+0|6784
I got mine sort of by accident I for some reason chose a sniper kit on karkand and when the two teams were locked over the bridge I went in the center to shoot up the americans swimming over...well they got to close so i had to jump on the ground and shoot them with something...and after my pistol ran out i didnt have time to reload so i just kept knifing and got 8 or so.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard