GooseRecon
+0|6726
My time in queue is stuck at 4 days, 45 minutes, 42 seconds and has been for the last 6 hours. What gives?

=EL=GooseRecon
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Yeah. Stupid Jeff forgot to turn the queue engine back on last night after playing around with the database...whoops. Back on and should clear out over the next day or so. My apologies.
dsb
+0|6747

chuyskywalker wrote:

Yeah. Stupid Jeff forgot to turn the queue engine back on last night after playing around with the database...whoops. Back on and should clear out over the next day or so. My apologies.
hehe...oops
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6794|Germany
lol
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6741|Atlanta, GA USA
grumble grumble Jeff grumble grumble can't check my stats grumble grumble
wiking18
+0|6734|Norway
whoever jeff is, if i was him i'd hide under my desk untill all the pissed off BF2 players were happy again (or had a cheater or spam wh0re to be pissed at)
belloq
+0|6727
Looks like the database is updating now. I've moved up over 2,000 spots so far.
GooseRecon
+0|6726
Thanks guys. Just curious. I thought it was a little longer than usual. Of course, that's what she said.
mrnatrium
+2|6798|netherlands

chuyskywalker wrote:

whahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahha and lol
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6766|Barrington, RI

wiking18 wrote:

whoever jeff is, if i was him i'd hide under my desk untill all the pissed off BF2 players were happy again (or had a cheater or spam wh0re to be pissed at)
LOL.   Jeff= Chuyskywalker, the evil genius behind all this madness.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6808|government yard in trenchtown.

sewermasta324 wrote:

the evil genius behind all this madness.
No, I don't want that image in my head again. Dr. Evil - like Jeff sucking his finger in a cave and of course coding some new features onto the site at the same time
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Guruz wrote:

sewermasta324 wrote:

the evil genius behind all this madness.
No, I don't want that image in my head again. Dr. Evil - like Jeff sucking his finger in a cave and of course coding some new features onto the site at the same time
o.O

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard