FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

The wife and I have become addicted to this show. Appointment television...or at least appointment-with-the-DVR-television.

Anyone else watch?

Lots to discuss. So many questions/plot twists...

https://i.imgur.com/TyoLy.jpg
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Brasso
+1,549|6600

its cool, the maid is fucking hot
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

One question: Who is wearing the gimp outfit? Answer to the question would also be who is the father of the baby...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
it's the beast FEOS

<3 this show
here piggy pig pig
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

it's the beast FEOS

<3 this show
One of my coworkers thinks it's Tate. Either way, Baby Daddy not of this world.
― Albert Einstein

Tate has a super small build is what i first noticed - plus who wants to think of him having sex anyway
i think it may be this guy, Patrick.
https://www.afterelton.com/sites/www.afterelton.com/files/2011/10/ahs104img2.jpg
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

But he's incredibly gay.
― Albert Einstein

he's a slut tho
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

It WAS Tate.
― Albert Einstein

my whole perspective on patrick and his man changed in the last episode
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Understanding of every character seems to get turned on its head every episode.

Love this show.
― Albert Einstein

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
I like the outfits, just can't add another series to my viewing list...
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
hehe the outfits.. this isnt project runway silly
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
this is bad
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard