Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6733|Nebraska, United States
I just earned the badge. FOR MY SECOND TIME!?
wtf?
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

just a gltich, or it didnt recognize that u earned it the first time, and it gave it to u this time. well dont worry, ur the guy who has 2 spec ops badges
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
I guess, but my badges HAVE been acting wierd. Ive been trying fruitlessly to get my AA and Ground Badge. But my BFHQ shows the badges I have gotten.

Meh.

Oh, and my Middle-east Service Ribbon  showed up in the middle of the night when i wasent even playing.

urgh.

Last edited by Cyjoki (2005-10-27 17:00:24)

FLaXCarnage
+1|6757|Florida
The service ribbons are ridicolous i dont think anyone understands.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Im just trying to figure out why I dont get my AA ribbon when I sit in a stinger missle launcher for 30 fucking minutes shooting down planes!

Im going to restart my account, see if it does anything.
KillerAFET
+3|6751|Abilene, Texas
I've earned 3 spec ops badges. Bad thing is that the server informs me of the Veteran Badge award yet I get no update on the system, it stays basic
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
The ranking system for BF2 is kinda flimsy.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

KillerAFET wrote:

I've earned 3 spec ops badges. Bad thing is that the server informs me of the Veteran Badge award yet I get no update on the system, it stays basic
I've supposedly earned two Basic Anti-Tank Combat badges.

At first I thought this would show up in BFHQ - if you select the award, it shows Last Awarded and First Awarded dates.

So, for me, I expected my 'First Awarded' to now say 2005-09-24 and 'Last Awarded' to show whenever it was I received it for the second time (2005-10-26 I think, or it may have been the 25th) which it doesn't - it still says:

Last Awarded: 2005-09-24
First Awarded: -

I think this is a bug, and will presumably be fixed when we get 1.04, or 1.05 or summat...

Speaking of which, what's up with EA/Dice's version numbering - surely any decent software engineer with a knowledge of sensible version numbering systems would say 'Battlefield 2' should be 'Battlefield v2.0' and we should be talking about v2.03, not v1.03... anyhoo, that's enough about my general gripe about version numbering...

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2005-10-27 17:50:24)

Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
It would be really nice if they recompiled all the coding for servers and their updates to EA's ranking servers.

Consistant ranking and medal/badges/ribbon awarding of ranked EA servers would be lovely.

But one can only hope.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6741|Canada, Ont
The Service Ribbons are from 250 Hours of Global play, then you just...Get them. They appear out of nowhere. lol. Not in game eather, least I don't know anyone whos been awarded it durring a match.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

The Service Ribbons are from 250 Hours of Global play, then you just...Get them. They appear out of nowhere. lol. Not in game eather, least I don't know anyone whos been awarded it durring a match.
I got both my Service Ribbons in-game.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6729|Denmark

Cyjoki wrote:

It would be really nice if they recompiled all the coding for servers and their updates to EA's ranking servers.

Consistant ranking and medal/badges/ribbon awarding of ranked EA servers would be lovely.

But one can only hope.
Yo dude... you dont have to go do that..

the requirements are: 3min in AA and 11 kills in AA...

here is what you do: join a 16 server (or higher - but i find it easiest there) get a mobile-AA!!!! and kill people on the ground.. 11 kills...

I think I got mine in Dalian Plant.. at the "main entrance"-outpost there spawns a mobile-AA
another good map is Kubra Dam.. in either 32 or 64 players

good luck getting it - hope I could help
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Alrighty, Ill try that.

Also, you dont need 250 global hours.
I already have my Middle-East Service Ribbon! look at my hours!

Last edited by Cyjoki (2005-10-28 12:24:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard