SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6652|The darkside of Denver
My ID expires on my bday.. No meds for me till I get my new one..
gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y
i havent smoked anything with crystals on it in over 2 months so suck it
Stimey
­
+786|6113|Ontario | Canada
up here the fucking plastic bags that I get it in have crystals

theyre fucking everywhere
­
­
­
­
­
­
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Is marijuana still legal in Canada
Stimey
­
+786|6113|Ontario | Canada
no but no one really cares
­
­
­
­
­
­
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Shit. So even if I found a job up there they could still test me and I'd fail
gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y

Stimey wrote:

up here the fucking plastic bags that I get it in have crystals

theyre fucking everywhere
herpderp
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Sorry to hear that g'deep.
SonderKommando
Ig the hairs on this diesel are like a vibrant red and theyre wildly stemming from the buds. Two hitter-quitter man.
gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y
This message is hidden because all of the douchenozzles itt are on your ignore list.

but srsly, fu guys
Des.Kmal
+917|6611|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
gdeep ig lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
stories
Des.Kmal
+917|6611|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
necessary ones lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
After getting high for the first time in 3 months a few weeks ago, I REALLY wanna play Kingdom Hearts again while I'm high, everything has so much more significance, lol
SonderKommando

_j5689_ wrote:

After getting high for the first time in 3 months a few weeks ago, I REALLY wanna play Kingdom Hearts again while I'm high, everything has so much more significance, lol
You ever check out the stars man, on weeeeed?
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6785|Jupiter
Kingdom hearts was an amazing game, /wishing I still had my PS2.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6785|Jupiter
why can't anyone have a conversation anymore? everyone is just trying to out troll each other these days.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD

eusgen wrote:

why can't anyone have a conversation anymore? everyone is just trying to out troll each other these days.
People get too bored and they can't afford all the new awesome games that have been coming out recently, blame it on the economy, lol

Nah, but I was watching the beginning part where Rikku gets swallowed up by the darkness, and I actually like CARED, it was like woah, what if my friend just went like that all of a sudden, what would it be like to see all that darkness just suddenly cover him and disappear as the person I knew forever?  Like I actually had a sense of empathy for what was going that I never actually have for anything probably due to the assburgers.  I never really noticed it when I smoked before but I never had a shitload of time alone after I smoked to just do things I wanted to do while I was high like play games I liked or just watch videos and listen to music; when I used to smoke a lot it was always sitting around doing nothing while some of my friends played Wii games I didn't like and the other ones just enjoyed vegetating while I just waited and didn't do anything until I had to go to class half an hour later or something like that.

It was just an awesome realization, because like many people, I've felt like the glass has become harder to fill as I got older, but being that high and actually doing what I wanted to do without anybody else around to worry about, it felt like I could actually appreciate shit again: music, videogames and everything.  It took me this long to be high on my own terms and I've been smoking on and off since January, how fucking dumb

I'm mostly just saying I can finally actually appreciate what being high is about rather than it just being something that slightly picks my mood up(as long as it's loud and not reggie) in the right circumstances and makes me a little more of a 'pretty cool guy' to people.  Really makes me wish they would legalize so I could just enjoy things

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-11-22 21:23:36)

Benzin
+576|5991
I know exactly what you mean, j. I much prefer to get blazed on my own but every now and again with the right couple of friends (read: small group, no more than 4 or so) it can be cool. What's nice is getting blazed and then going out for a few hours. The only problem is that if you don't have anything with you when you go out, you eventually come back down...
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
Yeah, it can be fun with a few people but since I always have to drive every single time(nobody else can), it's not quite as fun and I don't allow anybody to bring shit in my car anymore either.  There's just not as much capacity to truly enjoy it when you have all the responsibilities and stresses that come with driving people around, I always have that in the back of my head and it prevents me from getting completely comfortable anywhere, whether I've smoked or not, like having to worry about people sneaking shit into my car anyway or bullshitting on gas money.  There's always something that's got me stressed out which the weed helps with, but at the same time that detracts from enjoying the high and is much more of the time just balancing out the low of stress unless it's pretty good stuff.

I think this is one of the first few times I've smoked and gotten "high" and most of the many times I've smoked before, I was just getting "medium" you could say, which is why it's such a surprise to me now.  This is the first time I've been able to genuinely enjoy it and not have to worry about anything else, I had everything squared away, it was the wee hours of the morning, I was at home, my mom was out and I didn't have to worry about anything else.

Man, the people in the GP thread were soooooooooooo right when they said I could stand to hit a jay, I'm just a very abnormally stressed guy

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-11-24 17:09:15)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
not sure if this has been posted yet...

CC-Marley
+407|6821
Just checked out my buddies newest grow setup. Nothing big just 3 going atm. Picked up a quaker of Master Kush from him. Very smelly....
gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y
sounds tasty. i dont even know how my brain is going to react to smoking real weed again. this is the longest ive gone without smoking good shit in over 10 yrs. looking forward to it
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Been a while. Googled for memories.
http://www.cannabisconsumers.org/report … nghigh.php
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6666|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I got two on the go at the mo.

Blue cheese

and Thai Grass

The Thai isnt what I have had in the past where you get it wrapped / tied.

Both decent smokes though

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard