Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6134|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique wrote:

this is just an elaborate mating ritual. the whole thing: going out on dates, calling her first, chasing for a little bit, showing your interest whilst she acts coys and disinterested by comparison. being chivalrous, being a gentleman, selling yourself and all your best attributes so that you come across the most charming, educated, kindly soul on the planet. it's one big game. and it is all bullshit. ever watch a nature documentary where you see two birds of paradise building elaborate, perfectly organised nests, and doing dances around one another, in a ritual show? and we think "how strange! look at that!". if an animal watched us slavishly text a girl for 2 weeks, working away at some persuasive sales pitch of yourself; and then to witness the 'date' itself, what an obnoxious display of preening and show that is. each person playing their own personal pokergame.

basically it's the 21st century and the sexes are now apparently meant to be equal. we're meant to be liberated from all that nature and stupid animalsitic crap by technology, and liberal values, and progressive thinking. bitch can phone you if she's horny, you don't have to pretend you're some medieval knight or some poet in the art of flirty texting in order to score some. i normally find "my name is buck, and i'm here to fuck" has a surprising success rate in this modern world.
Everything we do is the mating ritual.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
iceman785
+93|6701|Alaska, mother fucker.

_j5689_ wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Do girls ever outgrow the gameplaying?
what do you mean by gameplaying?

if you mean playing with your mind and playing hard to get, well maybe when they get married, but once they are married they get fat. Maybe you should go after some nice friendly white/asian chicks instead of ghetto girls.
Black girls don't play nearly as many games as white girls, but when they do, I'm just not sure how to navigate my way around the games, it would be the same with any girl.  Black girls are also the only ones I find hot enough, white girls and Asian girls just don't do it for me, I got a madly incurable case of jungle fever.  Yes, I'm going to stay picky about it, if I was going to change, I would've by now, believe me

It's not like I don't get a chance with some of the sexiest black girls too.  I get really good chances with some really hot girls, and more often than I expect, but I always overthink it to shit, meanwhile not actually doing anything, and then I get friendzoned.
So if black chicks is jungle fever... And Asian chicks is yellow fever... What's white chicks?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6765|Oxferd Ohire
no fever cause you arent crazy to want one
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
iceman785
+93|6701|Alaska, mother fucker.
Oh wow, you're right now that I think about it. Yellow fever es #1 fever though. I love good looking Asian women.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6745

iceman785 wrote:

Oh wow, you're right now that I think about it. Yellow fever es #1 fever though. I love good looking Asian women.
especially ones with nice titays.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4783|proll­y
latinas > all. asians arent far behind tho
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6745|Riva, MD

Jaekus wrote:

Hang on, you say all that but I'm sure you've said in the past you have very limited experience with women.
I've been overlooking how many opportunities I've gotten, especially over the past year alone.  Got the girl I first tried weed with in January, sexy tall girl that lived in the hood, sexy older girl I found @ later hours on campus, other sexy older girl I found in the middle of the day that I bummed a cigarette off of(things went really good with both of them, I didn't think to ask for contact details though, derp), really pretty part-German/German-born supposedly lesbian girl, younger girl from my high school that I was texting for a bit, girl that gave me my first kiss, the two girls that randomly started giving me a lapdance while I was sitting on a park bench in the middle of an HBCU(cuz I'm that sexy I guess), really cute girl that came up to me with her friend to see if I was O.K. when I was sitting on the stairs by myself after I fucked that up while waiting for my friend so we could leave

And finally the slightly younger cute light-skinned girl with the green eyes that I'm pretty sure thinks I'm really cute, but that is still a work in progress

It still might not seem like a lot of girls to you guys, but for me, this is a pretty good year, minus how hard I've been on myself for the fuckups but I'm over it now hoping this next one will go good.  And they weren't all complete fuckups, sometimes I liked somebody else too much and let things die with another and sometimes I just didn't remember to ask for numbers/FB/whatever.  I figure you guys just know how to force yourself to randomly meet women, you never wait for it to occasionally come to you like it does to me in the case of many of the girls I mentioned, and the funny thing is, they were all black girls too, no girls of any other race approached, and I don't even care

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-11-18 08:46:52)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6651|Little Bentcock
Women come to me.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6745|Riva, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

Women come to me.
But is that primarily how you met women that you gained experience with?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6745

_j5689_ wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Women come to me.
But is that primarily how you met women that you gained experience with?
no they just want to give mr adams BJs
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ
I do enjoys BJs
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6687|BC, Canada

Adams_BJ wrote:

I do enjoys BJs
The giving them part?
Adams_BJ
have to give to recieve
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6624|Toronto-Canada
simple question
what did you do to have sex with your GF? first time?
CC-Marley
+407|6857
Good 'ol finger blasting usually works..
Adams_BJ

lxcpikiman wrote:

simple question
My first time? She kept on asking me for it, for a couple months. I was 16 and so a little standofish. Then one day she just started giving me a BJ, and that weekend we sexed.

or first time with my current gf? I asked her over to sex. We sexed.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6499
i just looked at her and she took off all of her clothes and then put my hard bit in her soft place
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5502|Ventura, California
gonna see the girl tomorrow, hope I get a chance to talk to her.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ

-Sh1fty- wrote:

make a chance man, nothing is gonna fall on your lap (well not until you've done the hard yards, once you get to know each other she'll start to fall on your lap a little more often, if you catch my drift )
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5207|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You make your own chances.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5207|Sydney

lxcpikiman wrote:

simple question
Met her at a gig I played, started talking, went to another bar, started kissing, went back to her place... both thought it was a one night stand, started talking over facebook, then the phone, and haven't stopped since. Doing the long distance thing.
you're a musician Jaekus? whatdya play?

Man's 1,615 Word Email to Woman Who Won't Date Him
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/technolo … t-date-him
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6499
i like how that article title talks as if 1,615 words is a lot. it's like 3 pages.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6745

Uzique wrote:

i like how that article title talks as if 1,615 words is a lot. it's like 3 pages.
its a bit fucking creepy for an email.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6499
reads just like a usual unnamednewbie post to me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard