gurdeep
­
+812|4908|proll­y
the one u were tryin to holla at for a while brendan?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6785|949

Nah that was a chick on the side before me and my chick were actually serious. It's the Taiwanese/Chinese chick who was an intern at my work. Pretty bummed, but she's flying down this weekend and then I think I'm flying up to Oakland to catch the bears/RAIDAS, so Ill probably see her two weekends in a row. Yay!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6477|Graz, Austria

Jaekus wrote:

First one lives in Sydney, second one lives here in Brisbane but is moving to Melbourne in a couple months.
Move to Canberra.
Then you're approximately in the middle between Sydney and Brisbane.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6776|Little Bentcock

globefish23 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

First one lives in Sydney, second one lives here in Brisbane but is moving to Melbourne in a couple months.
Move to Canberra.
Nah thats in the middle between Sydney and Melbourne. Canberra is south-west of Sydney. Brisbane is north of Sydney.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5331|Sydney

Adams_BJ wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Move to Canberra.
Nah thats in the middle between Sydney and Melbourne. Canberra is south-west of Sydney. Brisbane is north of Sydney.
Yeah. Plus the fact there's absolutely nothing for me in Canberra.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6869

Jaekus wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Move to Canberra.
I'm in Canberra now. Saw some kangaroos in the wild. True capital of Australia amirite. srsly theres nothing in canberra except for guvment
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ

Cybargs wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

I'm in Canberra now. Saw some kangaroos in the wild. True capital of Australia amirite. srsly theres nothing in canberra except for guvment
keep coming to wagga. Im half tempted to skip work and ride to Yass if you met me there haha
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5627|Ventura, California

Adams_BJ wrote:

That was back in the old days where people still belived the world was flat, the sun orbited earth, and the world was only 4,000 years old.

Its the 21st century man - the world is billions of years old, we aren't the centre of the universe, science and technology have sky-rocketed, and women can call men.
No way, I don't know any girls that would want to call a guy that left her their number. just weird
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6754|132 and Bush

No.. they text them first.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Adams_BJ

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

That was back in the old days where people still belived the world was flat, the sun orbited earth, and the world was only 4,000 years old.

Its the 21st century man - the world is billions of years old, we aren't the centre of the universe, science and technology have sky-rocketed, and women can call men.
No way, I don't know any girls that would want to call a guy that left her their number. just weird

Adams_BJ wrote:

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6928|Moscow, Russia

Pochsy wrote:

Uzique wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

most of the chicks i know still expect the guy to initiate conversations through calling or texting
this is just an elaborate mating ritual. the whole thing: going out on dates, calling her first, chasing for a little bit, showing your interest whilst she acts coys and disinterested by comparison. being chivalrous, being a gentleman, selling yourself and all your best attributes so that you come across the most charming, educated, kindly soul on the planet. it's one big game. and it is all bullshit. ever watch a nature documentary where you see two birds of paradise building elaborate, perfectly organised nests, and doing dances around one another, in a ritual show? and we think "how strange! look at that!". if an animal watched us slavishly text a girl for 2 weeks, working away at some persuasive sales pitch of yourself; and then to witness the 'date' itself, what an obnoxious display of preening and show that is. each person playing their own personal pokergame.

basically it's the 21st century and the sexes are now apparently meant to be equal. we're meant to be liberated from all that nature and stupid animalsitic crap by technology, and liberal values, and progressive thinking. bitch can phone you if she's horny, you don't have to pretend you're some medieval knight or some poet in the art of flirty texting in order to score some. i normally find "my name is buck, and i'm here to fuck" has a surprising success rate in this modern world.
I'm with Uzique.

Less talking, more fucking.
this^. although some women seem to like it when you talk and fuck them at the same time.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
in mother russia, woman fuck you ))
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6928|Moscow, Russia

FatherTed wrote:

in mother russia, woman fuck you ))
like you wouldn't believe, dood
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6664|Gold Coast
lol
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6846

Uzique wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

most of the chicks i know still expect the guy to initiate conversations through calling or texting
this is just an elaborate mating ritual. the whole thing: going out on dates, calling her first, chasing for a little bit, showing your interest whilst she acts coys and disinterested by comparison. being chivalrous, being a gentleman, selling yourself and all your best attributes so that you come across the most charming, educated, kindly soul on the planet. it's one big game. and it is all bullshit. ever watch a nature documentary where you see two birds of paradise building elaborate, perfectly organised nests, and doing dances around one another, in a ritual show? and we think "how strange! look at that!". if an animal watched us slavishly text a girl for 2 weeks, working away at some persuasive sales pitch of yourself; and then to witness the 'date' itself, what an obnoxious display of preening and show that is. each person playing their own personal pokergame.

basically it's the 21st century and the sexes are now apparently meant to be equal. we're meant to be liberated from all that nature and stupid animalsitic crap by technology, and liberal values, and progressive thinking. bitch can phone you if she's horny, you don't have to pretend you're some medieval knight or some poet in the art of flirty texting in order to score some. i normally find "my name is buck, and i'm here to fuck" has a surprising success rate in this modern world.
Yep. We think we're speshul because we have reason, but our mating rituals or no less groundbreaking than two birds dancing for each other.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6623
human reason is the attempt to demythologize and conquer the wildness of nature by seeking to find and impose concepts of 'truth' and 'justice' upon the world, when really there is nothing more mythical than the mating ritual. on a less philosophical level, and on the level of psychology (or even evolutionary psychology/biology), the emotions and the 'let's fuck' drive come way below any level of intellect.

my name is buck
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Adams_BJ

Uzique wrote:

human reason is the attempt to demythologize and conquer the wildness of nature by seeking to find and impose concepts of 'truth' and 'justice' upon the world, when really there is nothing more mythical than the mating ritual. on a less philosophical level, and on the level of psychology (or even evolutionary psychology/biology), the emotions and the 'let's fuck' drive come way below any level of intellect.

my name is buck
evolution is a lie! GOD IS REA:L!!!!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6812|BC, Canada
Just fuck, its what you were built for. The rest is games.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6870|Riva, MD
Do girls ever outgrow the gameplaying?
Adams_BJ

_j5689_ wrote:

what do you mean by gameplaying?

if you mean playing with your mind and playing hard to get, well maybe when they get married, but once they are married they get fat. Maybe you should go after some nice friendly white/asian chicks instead of ghetto girls.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6869
girls like it when you make them scream amirite mr bj
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ
urite cybargs.

I find a swift uppercut to the jaw works a dream.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6870|Riva, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

what do you mean by gameplaying?

if you mean playing with your mind and playing hard to get, well maybe when they get married, but once they are married they get fat. Maybe you should go after some nice friendly white/asian chicks instead of ghetto girls.
Black girls don't play nearly as many games as white girls, but when they do, I'm just not sure how to navigate my way around the games, it would be the same with any girl.  Black girls are also the only ones I find hot enough, white girls and Asian girls just don't do it for me, I got a madly incurable case of jungle fever.  Yes, I'm going to stay picky about it, if I was going to change, I would've by now, believe me

It's not like I don't get a chance with some of the sexiest black girls too.  I get really good chances with some really hot girls, and more often than I expect, but I always overthink it to shit, meanwhile not actually doing anything, and then I get friendzoned.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-11-17 22:37:07)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5331|Sydney
Hang on, you say all that but I'm sure you've said in the past you have very limited experience with women.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard