Pick 2
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Want her running for you?
not sure what to say or how to go about asking her. I have an idea, but I only see her once a week and don't usually have a chance to talk to her. I don't know her at all, just said some small chat here and there but yeah she seems really kind and is definitely drop-dead gorgeous
How long has this been going on for?

Seriously, make a move or move on. Nothing is going to happen if you do nothing, and if you hesitate forever you're just wasting your own time.
Well nothing has been "going on". I always buy groceries where she works and she's always there but what happens is I usually get in a line and she ends up leaving because somebody asks for help putting groceries in their vehicle and I don't get to speak with her.

It's not like I think of her all the time, but when I'm there I wish I could freaking talk to her at least.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2011-11-07 10:58:12)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black
a being? yeah pretty sure he is
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5481|Bolingbrook, Illinois

_j5689_ wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

>Girls
>Problems

Pick 2
>Being
>A fag

You are 1
lol fail
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

not sure what to say or how to go about asking her. I have an idea, but I only see her once a week and don't usually have a chance to talk to her. I don't know her at all, just said some small chat here and there but yeah she seems really kind and is definitely drop-dead gorgeous
How long has this been going on for?

Seriously, make a move or move on. Nothing is going to happen if you do nothing, and if you hesitate forever you're just wasting your own time.
Well nothing has been "going on". I always buy groceries where she works and she's always there but what happens is I usually get in a line and she ends up leaving because somebody asks for help putting groceries in their vehicle and I don't get to speak with her.

It's not like I think of her all the time, but when I'm there I wish I could freaking talk to her at least.
Go there when it isn't busy, pfft.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
She works there after school = it's always busy

+ I don't know her schedule other than on Sundays. Just gonna wait until I can finally talk to her then I'll ask her out someplace.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

+ I don't know her schedule other than on Sundays. Just gonna wait until I can finally talk to her then I'll ask her out someplace.
Why not just go outside when she is helping put groceries in someone's car and ask her out on her way back in?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
guess I could, lots of things going through my mind right now, one of which being her thinking "WTF I barely know this guy why is he asking me out"

I'm really exhausted right now though, let you guys know the little plan I had tomorrow.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6339|Atlanta, Georgia

Adams_BJ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Why not just go outside when she is helping put groceries in someone's car and ask her out on her way back in?
Whip out the D. Instand bitch! Wait wah?

Make an impression be talkative while you buy your items, ask a few questions, smile (non rapist smile) leave behind a note on the counter with your phone number, walk away and go home. wait. If not oh well you tried.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5978|Toronto
Help the person she's helping. You look like a gentleman, and she admires that. And it makes for a great icebreaker.
I like pie.
smile (non rapist smile)
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713
tell her that if your dick was a plane, youd turn her mouth into an airport
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5958|Places 'n such

Cybargs wrote:

tell her that if your dick was a plane, youd turn her mouth into an airport
Bitches love airports.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

gf moved back home to san jose for the time being.  K-J is a sad panda
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

The Thai chick? My condolences.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

NeXuS wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Whip out the D. Instand bitch! Wait wah?

Make an impression be talkative while you buy your items, ask a few questions, smile (non rapist smile) leave behind a note on the counter with your phone number, walk away and go home. wait. If not oh well you tried.
Leave her MY number? um I thought it was custom that the guy calls the girl...
Adams_BJ
That was back in the old days where people still belived the world was flat, the sun orbited earth, and the world was only 4,000 years old.

Its the 21st century man - the world is billions of years old, we aren't the centre of the universe, science and technology have sky-rocketed, and women can call men.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

Adams_BJ wrote:

That was back in the old days where people still belived the world was flat, the sun orbited earth, and the world was only 4,000 years old.

Its the 21st century man - the world is billions of years old, we aren't the centre of the universe, science and technology have sky-rocketed, and women can call men.
some of us are stuck in the olden days.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4965|Dundee, Scotland.

Jaekus wrote:

lxcpikiman wrote:

one question......in general

do long distance relationships work?
for those who are in one........how do you go on with it?
and for those who were....why didn't it work out?

I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl who i think it is the best i have ever met.....
we were together for 8 months but i had to come back and now we are still together albeit very far away....but i wonder if it's going to last...i hope i will

so do you believe in long distance relationships????
My brother's girlfriend lives in Thailand, he lives in Australia. They've been together three and a half years now. About as long distance as you can get...

I'm currently heading straight towards what looks like a long distance relationship, though she told me I can still see other girls in the meantime, before we officially label each other as girlfriend/boyfriend. We only met two weeks ago she lives in Sydney, I'm in Brisbane. We're already making xmas plans together with our respective parents. Sounds full on and we both know it but it feels completely right. It's weird but a good-weird
I met my girlfriend's dad about a week or so after we met. We moved in together after just over two months. Nearly a year together now. Sometimes it just works.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5481|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Adams_BJ wrote:

most of the chicks i know still expect the guy to initiate conversations through calling or texting
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468

HaiBai wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

most of the chicks i know still expect the guy to initiate conversations through calling or texting
this is just an elaborate mating ritual. the whole thing: going out on dates, calling her first, chasing for a little bit, showing your interest whilst she acts coys and disinterested by comparison. being chivalrous, being a gentleman, selling yourself and all your best attributes so that you come across the most charming, educated, kindly soul on the planet. it's one big game. and it is all bullshit. ever watch a nature documentary where you see two birds of paradise building elaborate, perfectly organised nests, and doing dances around one another, in a ritual show? and we think "how strange! look at that!". if an animal watched us slavishly text a girl for 2 weeks, working away at some persuasive sales pitch of yourself; and then to witness the 'date' itself, what an obnoxious display of preening and show that is. each person playing their own personal pokergame.

basically it's the 21st century and the sexes are now apparently meant to be equal. we're meant to be liberated from all that nature and stupid animalsitic crap by technology, and liberal values, and progressive thinking. bitch can phone you if she's horny, you don't have to pretend you're some medieval knight or some poet in the art of flirty texting in order to score some. i normally find "my name is buck, and i'm here to fuck" has a surprising success rate in this modern world.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney

Camm wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

lxcpikiman wrote:

one question......in general

do long distance relationships work?
for those who are in one........how do you go on with it?
and for those who were....why didn't it work out?

I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl who i think it is the best i have ever met.....
we were together for 8 months but i had to come back and now we are still together albeit very far away....but i wonder if it's going to last...i hope i will

so do you believe in long distance relationships????
My brother's girlfriend lives in Thailand, he lives in Australia. They've been together three and a half years now. About as long distance as you can get...

I'm currently heading straight towards what looks like a long distance relationship, though she told me I can still see other girls in the meantime, before we officially label each other as girlfriend/boyfriend. We only met two weeks ago she lives in Sydney, I'm in Brisbane. We're already making xmas plans together with our respective parents. Sounds full on and we both know it but it feels completely right. It's weird but a good-weird
I met my girlfriend's dad about a week or so after we met. We moved in together after just over two months. Nearly a year together now. Sometimes it just works.
Just to conclude the posts I made earlier, the Sydney girl and I have officially started calling each other boyfriend/girlfriend as of last night, seeing as we both know it's heading that way anyway. So we'll be doing the long distance thing for quite a while. Oh well, flights are pretty cheap if you book in advance.

The other girl I've come to conclude really is a great friend, but I couldn't see a future with us beyond that.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5540|Toronto

Uzique wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

this is just an elaborate mating ritual. the whole thing: going out on dates, calling her first, chasing for a little bit, showing your interest whilst she acts coys and disinterested by comparison. being chivalrous, being a gentleman, selling yourself and all your best attributes so that you come across the most charming, educated, kindly soul on the planet. it's one big game. and it is all bullshit. ever watch a nature documentary where you see two birds of paradise building elaborate, perfectly organised nests, and doing dances around one another, in a ritual show? and we think "how strange! look at that!". if an animal watched us slavishly text a girl for 2 weeks, working away at some persuasive sales pitch of yourself; and then to witness the 'date' itself, what an obnoxious display of preening and show that is. each person playing their own personal pokergame.

basically it's the 21st century and the sexes are now apparently meant to be equal. we're meant to be liberated from all that nature and stupid animalsitic crap by technology, and liberal values, and progressive thinking. bitch can phone you if she's horny, you don't have to pretend you're some medieval knight or some poet in the art of flirty texting in order to score some. i normally find "my name is buck, and i'm here to fuck" has a surprising success rate in this modern world.
I'm with Uzique.

Less talking, more fucking.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

Macbeth wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

The Thai chick? My condolences.
Haven't dated the Thai chick for like 4 years.
Adams_BJ
Don't upset beth like that ken

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard