earliodookie
+2|6464
I love me some tank but is there a reason why it doesn't show up on bf3s? I tried to search the forums but couldn't find anything about it.

http://bf3s.com/player/325513230
the stats for "Main Battle Tank" say 0, it shows that I have no unlocks done for it yet (I have them all already), but it does show the stats for the individual vehicles.

Last edited by earliodookie (2011-11-02 17:38:52)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Yeah, looks a little busted. I haven't had a lot of legitimate high rank accounts to look at yet, so there are likely some bugs in that area in regards to parsing everything out. I'll take a look through the logs on yours to see what's up.
earliodookie
+2|6464
oh cool, let me know if you need any info from me.
earliodookie
+2|6464

chuyskywalker wrote:

Yeah, looks a little busted. I haven't had a lot of legitimate high rank accounts to look at yet, so there are likely some bugs in that area in regards to parsing everything out. I'll take a look through the logs on yours to see what's up.
update: I just got the final unlock for the AA-vehicle and it did the same thing as the tank (shows no unlocks and 0 points). It appears to be caused by completing the service star for the vehicle.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Yeah, I figured it was related, I saw something similar in another profile at one point. What happens is that with no more unlocks to get, the Vehicle feed no longer shows unlocks in for those vehicles, so I have no stat to look at. I'll have to find it some other way to indicate they were all unlocked.

Thanks for the update.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Bug fixed, thanks for the report.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard