PspRpg-7
-
+961|6721

Ugh I've been playing all day and only need like 600 pts to rank up, and I KNOW i've gotten more. I keep looking at BF2s my stats update but nothing changes, I've even looked in BFHQ multiple times, same points and I checked to see if I was playing a ranked server, and I was. WTF is going on?
wetworks.de
+0|6590
there is sometimes a delay between prior and actual stats even in BFHQ. It happens quite often on teh weekends due to higher volume of pple....so uhhh yea just give it a min
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6721

Bleh, I want my stats now >.<
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6605|Eastern USA
*Twitch*
Prince1215
+9|6670|New Jersey
dude to be honest u need to relax b/c i was the same way about the stats for bf2s but i soon realized it takes time so everything will be OK! Be patient grasshopper!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6721

I've been patient for a day, and I'm about to grasshopper all over your face, now some mod close this, it's becoming a flamewar.
hiimkalaKILLME
+24|6580
that happened to me, but you shouldve ranked up while you were playing....am i right?
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6752|USA
lol 3 diff people posting isnt a flame war. if youve plyd bf2 for any amount of time (looking at your sig u have) you would know tht it takes a little longer on the weekends to update the stats plus theres only about 10 other threads like this one. *cough* search button. -1 for u meng srry
Prince1215
+9|6670|New Jersey
like they said it takes time man just be patient it will come just do this keep playing and keep getting points b/c u will realize that u have more points then u got!
I~Love~Mysti
+23|6606
Your next rank should be Sgt Maj of the Corps, so it might still be longer even when BFHQ says 100%.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard