Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4960|Dundee, Scotland.
Jimmy Savile death: Tributes pour in for DJ and TV star

BBC wrote:

Tributes are being paid to DJ, TV presenter and charity fundraiser Jimmy Savile, who has died at the age of 84.

Savile, who was one of the most famous names on British TV and radio in the 1960s, 70s and 80s, died on Saturday.

His family programme, Jim'll Fix It, drew in huge audiences and the programme received 20,000 letters a week at the height of its popularity.

Showbusiness friends and colleagues of Sir Jimmy have described him as a "larger than life" character who worked "tirelessly" for various charity causes and made the nation smile along the way.
awwww crap
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

R I P.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
RIP sweet prince
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
who
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5954|Places 'n such
Another Z list celebrity, only this one was actually nice and was pretty famous once.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Stimey
­
+786|6112|Ontario | Canada

gurdeep wrote:

who
­
­
­
­
­
­
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Stimey wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

who
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Stimey wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

who
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke
For a start one if the first DJ's to use twin turntables, basically inventing the modern DJ.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6666|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Wish he took that twat Bruce Forskin with him, big chinned, bald headed fuckwit that he is
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black
Looks like he couldn't fix everything.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6666|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Camm wrote:

Jimmy Savile death: Tributes pour in for DJ and TV star

BBC wrote:

Tributes are being paid to DJ, TV presenter and charity fundraiser Jimmy Savile, who has died at the age of 84.

Savile, who was one of the most famous names on British TV and radio in the 1960s, 70s and 80s, died on Saturday.

His family programme, Jim'll Fix It, drew in huge audiences and the programme received 20,000 letters a week at the height of its popularity.

Showbusiness friends and colleagues of Sir Jimmy have described him as a "larger than life" character who worked "tirelessly" for various charity causes and made the nation smile along the way.
awwww crap
I never bloody smiled at nothing to do with him.  Well done on ya charity work mate, god bless you, running marathons at your age is an inspiration to some but you didnt make me smile ya wrinkley old fart.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard