PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6190|Roma
Takes out Ashley Young from FF side > Ashley Young gets injured
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6583|England
lol on Soccer AM it was just pointed out how much Dirk Kuyt looks like Sloth from The Goonies.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6583|England
looooooooooooooool John Terry
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

you're quiet justine
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

not to mention the chelski "fans"
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6708|England. Stoke
Maybe they done a Gooners and "lost interest"...
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

yeah, and gooners has regained his interest

rofl
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

Apparently the Sunday Tribune or some other newspaper concluded that Villas Boas was a tactically inept Mourinho-fake. lol
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6740|OctoLand
Pretty bad loss I must say, defending is awful, it is great to see that chelsea are playing a different game now, I don't think the neutrals can accuse us of being boring anymore, just need to tighten up the defense and we could string some results together again.

Someone needs to beat City or the fuckers are gonna run away with the league by xmas.
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

justice wrote:

Pretty bad loss I must say, defending is awful, it is great to see that chelsea are playing a different game now, I don't think the neutrals can accuse us of being boring anymore, just need to tighten up the defense and we could string some results together again.

Someone needs to beat City or the fuckers are gonna run away with the league by xmas.
chelsea were in the same position this time last season though apparently

best not talk about how that one ended though eh? :hehe:
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6740|OctoLand
I have faith in AVB, I like what he's doing, Torres disappeared again yesterday though, in fact I would say Mata was the only good player throughout the game. Also, out with Mikel in with Romeu !
I know fucking karate
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6740|OctoLand

Toilet Sex wrote:

justice wrote:

Aye...anything can happen over that xmas period...bad news is that Chelsea usually play shit then lol
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

justice wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

justice wrote:

Aye...anything can happen over that xmas period...bad news is that Chelsea usually play shit then lol
as you say anything can happen. i just hope the man city team bus crashes and they suffer broken legs

but then they'll probably emergency-sign the barcelona squad
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

justice wrote:

I have faith in AVB, I like what he's doing, Torres disappeared again yesterday though, in fact I would say Mata was the only good player throughout the game. Also, out with Mikel in with Romeu !
Or Meireles..

I think Guillem Balague summed it up quite well: "For those that only think of results: I think chelsea are on the right track to challenge city and utd in the mid term. Have faith in AVB. High defensive line, possession, tactical cleverness, players between the lines, good strikers. Chelsea has got it all."

just takes time to implement such a radical change, especially with such a high defensive line.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

inb4AVBsacking
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

AVBsacking
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6740|OctoLand
Burnzz has graced us
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

13urnzz is a stoke city fan
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

c'mon Stokey, DOWN WITH THE GAYCASTLES
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

sadly stoke looked like their usual selves tonight

eheheheehehe
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6740|OctoLand
Great to see Newcastle doing well after all the shit they've been through, the PL is a better place with a competitive Newcastle team.
I know fucking karate
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6708|England. Stoke
Awful performance. Newcastle deserved the points
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

DEMBAAAAAAa

i was this close to putting him in my team too, i would've over taken the arsenalfan if i did
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

sup coke
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

(UK Chats)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard