Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
now i know why tehran annoys me so much.

every single round i've had on it has lagged badly.

last round i had was humping-titans-on-2142-bad.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6776|Great Brown North
this reminds me why i don't play shooters in MP anymore

i had the amtrac in a GREAT spot to act as a spawn point and to provide very effective covering fire with the mk19

until little jimmy spawns in and HERPDERHERRRRR CHHAAAAAAARGE drives me right off of the cliff........... wow good job there little jimmy, i wish your mom had swallowed you
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
It lags on PS3 to I thought it was just my bad internet kicking in as traffic increased, but both times this happened I was on Teheran. Anyone else getting this?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
Tehran and only Tehran has been terrible for me today. Can't recall whether it was this bad beforehand.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
If anyone else is getting this, I'll include it in the technical issues thread. Shit had me logging off each time I played it thinking my internet was fucked for the day.
Sturgeon
+488|4938|Flintshire
https://i.imgur.com/JFsrZ.png

https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6735|The Hague, Netherlands

Sturgeon wrote:

can't say he's wrong Noodlehead
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

Spark wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Well stingers are now useless since everyone has flares and stealth. Hooray.
I don't know about that. I shot down about 5 jets/choppers just now...
I don't think they are useless now, it forced me to stay with stealth and not close in for hunting, but I still get lock-ons. When in chopper I look for jets and choppers, besides rounds are so short that there isn't much time for ground hunting.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
Whats the reload time for flares?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

can't say he's wrong Noodlehead
ALPHA HOLY SHIT YOURE ALIVE
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689
I had some fun with the igla. I got locked while in a jet, so I pulled up. At ~750m I got hit once and was sent to 50% health. The plane slowly started losing health. At 1000+ meters I bailed and deployed parachute. On my lazy way down I took out an F18 and got a hit on a heli. I managed to land safely.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5928|Somewhere out in Space

mtb0minime wrote:

Well stingers are now useless since everyone has flares and stealth. Hooray.
I never thought there would be a reason to bitch about easy mode AA that cripples choppers with just one hit.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5681|SQUID

Sturgeon wrote:

what a harris tbf
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
so i installed the game from my disc and now battlelog says the game isnt installed. then i click on the "update game" button and it takes me to the page to buy bf3 on origin

wat do
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6283|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

jord wrote:

so i installed the game from my disc and now battlelog says the game isnt installed. then i click on the "update game" button and it takes me to the page to buy bf3 on origin

wat do
Buy game
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
i bought it from game im not buying it again, especially from origin
FloppY_
­

jord wrote:

i bought it from game im not buying it again, especially from origin
I know I was just teasing
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6219|Escea

Just had a good run on it. Game is pretty awesome. Had some lag at times though, and crashed out last round.

Btw, does switching to external views work for anyone else? It wouldn't do it for me.
Laika
+75|5940
tv missiles are an unlock?

Hahahhhahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahhhahahahhahhahahhahahhahhhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahahahhahahahhahhaahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahhhahahahhahhahahhahahhahhhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahahahhahahahhahhaahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahhhahahahhahhahahhahahhahhhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahahahhahahahhahhaahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahhhahahahhahhahahhahahhahhhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahahahhahahahhahhaahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahhhahahahhahhahahhahahhahhhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahahahhahahahhahhaahahhahahahah
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5928|Somewhere out in Space
Holy jesus, that Infrared Night vision scope is such a massive gamebreaker because of all the dust and clutter messing up your screen and obscuring vision.  For some retarded reason the scope works perfectly even in full broad daylight and it gives you clear as fuck vision through bushes, lens flares, and even stupid ass tac lights.  Once you get used to seeing your enemies as rave party rejects, you will be picking them off without even trying.

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2011-10-28 09:08:57)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

Nic wrote:

Whats the reload time for flares?
a bit slower than heat seeking missile reload. but dont know really.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

Get your dogtags from the Dr. Pepper promo.
http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/

I think I'm gonna go for "Friday! fun, fun fun".  Best one to show off to those you've killed.
FloppY_
­

Ilocano wrote:

I think I'm gonna go for "Friday! fun, fun fun".  Best one to show off to those you've killed.
Post the codes then?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

FloppY_ wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Post the codes then?
Unique codes.  I'm getting my codes from a friend.  I personally hate the taste of Dr. Pepper.
FloppY_
­
I love how all these things are always american so noone else has a chance to participate.. at least everyone could get the ME2 DLC because those were 3 static codes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard