Static-nl
+14|6594
lately im trying to get in some flying time.
so i hop from server to server to find one wich doesnt have alot of jet campers.

im not half bad yet for a aviating n00b but am getting alot better and have a nice kill/death ratio when flying jets.

Anyway i found this norwegian server battlefield.no #12
they had a 2 map rotation nice server ok lvl players etc. No other jet whores and what i was looking for NO BASERAPING allowed.

Then we get to the map dalian plant.
Im US and both chinese jets keep raping the carier from the get go.
They aint bombing (asfar as i could see) but were pretty skilled gunning everyone down with their cannons and taking out jets and choppers that were trying to lift of.

I ask if they could stop the baseraping and got no reaction.

A few moments later a few rubber boats made it to the shore and capped 3 flags.
Stil both jets kept raping all our air units the moment they tried to lift off.

So i again ask if they could stop raping the carrier and got no reaction.

at my 4th try to get of the carrier i got of of it and got a lil irritated (cause the sec i lift of they threw arty on the carrier).
So i flew over to the chinese base and threw both my bombs on their airstrip killing a jet that just popped out fo their hanger and getting a kill.
not even 5 seconds later my screen freezes and i get kicked .

there was an Admin on but i gues he was in the chinese team and didnt really care that they were breaking the server rules all the time.
i broke their server rules and deserved to get booted but i hate the fact that Admins o so often ignore it when their own team breaks the rules but when the other team does the same they get kicked within seconds.
Sad that the servers with kick ass admins got so many jet whores.

Last edited by Static-nl (2006-05-16 08:17:23)

Hawk390
+27|6681|Melbourne, Australia
Seen it to many times, and they do it all the time. I was chasing a jet and some stray cannon landed over on the carrier deck. Didnt kill anyone, though they could see my tag in the jet chasing the other one. And next second BOOM! BOOT! Not to mention that our team was getting constantly baseraped, and there were campers outside our main. Filthy admins....... Thats why i get in servers that have none. Ahh node. Where would i be without you?
Klaarg
+3|6589
Did it ever occur to you guys that they didn't see your messages and that all they did see was you breaking server rules?  In case you haven't picked up on this little tidbit, Admins can't see everything going on at once and even if they do see a plane, they have to get the name of the player before they can act.  Unless you want to see a bunch of people complaining because the Admins kicked all the pilots, since he didn't knoiw who did it...  Admins are in these games playing, just like you are.  They are trying to have a good time, while playing the game.  If you paid attention to how fast the chatter pops off of your screens, you'd realize that most people don't see all of it.  I know for a fact that when I am shooting at someone, the last thing I look at is the stupid messages that people spam back and forth.  In most cases, an Admin can't just take the players word for it, since many players will outright lie to make a case against a player that just owned their rear.  So, unless there is an Admin at each base that isn't supposed to be attacked, it's impossible for all areas of the map to be covered effectively and even then, it's a crapshoot as to whether it will be witnessed by the Admin.

Last edited by Klaarg (2006-05-20 12:42:11)

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6776|Comber, Northern Ireland
gay admins like that need to have their rights revoked, if your looking for a good server come to ours, 24/7 AcB we run wake with 10 rounds per map, and anyone who baserapes gets warned then kicked if they repeat, its got good admins,,,,,i.e me
Darky
Hi..
+71|6599|Here.
The admin was probably one of those raping and then you blew his jet up just as he was about to jump into it..
biblicone
+0|6446

david363 wrote:

gay admins like that need to have their rights revoked, if your looking for a good server come to ours, 24/7 AcB we run wake with 10 rounds per map, and anyone who baserapes gets warned then kicked if they repeat, its got good admins,,,,,i.e me
Your server has good admins? Thats a lie (at least when I was on the server). I was at the top of the points for my team. HellStrike[AcB] was the admin and at the top of the points for his team. He was dominating the round in the heli. He was complaining about someone ramming him (even though he had 200 points more than anyone else that round). He kicked me for saying "boo hoo". What kind of nonsense is that?

Last edited by biblicone (2006-10-10 13:07:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard