• Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • Kung Fu Gaming is looking for BF3 members.
Agent-Mulder
Owner
+2|4548|California
Kung Fu Comedy Clan =K.F.C= , Were based out of USA L.A. area, and we have been running various gaming servers for the last 5 years. Me and Killer Bear are the clan leaders, and we have pre-ordered a BF3 PC server and will have it online as soon as it is released in the coming days.., we are looking for peeps 20+ y/o,.. that want to join our team, and willing to follow a few simple requests in recruitment...

Please visit our forums for full details and application process...

www.kungfucomedyclan.com/forums2/index.php

-Thanks
Mike

Last edited by Agent-Mulder (2011-10-19 16:28:43)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

and willing to follow a few simple requests in recruitment...
I like where this is going
CC-Marley
+407|6798
good luck with this crew
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Good luck guys.

I'd love to see more K.F.C when online.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Agent-Mulder
Owner
+2|4548|California
u guys are welcome to play in our server anytime even if dont apply.... Ill start a post about adding me to friends list.... Thanks guys.
Agent-Mulder
Owner
+2|4548|California
my pre-load starts tomorrow... now is the time to put in an app with us guys... if you are in SoCal... let me know..
Agent-Mulder
Owner
+2|4548|California
still lots of room for growth guys!...

... Even more now.. WE HAVE UPDATED OUR SERVER PACKAGE FOR A 48 MAN SERVER.... lookin good so far.
Agent-Mulder
Owner
+2|4548|California
server has been full almost all day every day... come join us... we still need more admins... -MIke
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
I like that this guy actually follows up on his posts.
Most people make an account and post once then never come back.
Agent-Mulder
Owner
+2|4548|California
im just trying to grow a fun gaming community, and i need more members in my BF3 branch of the community to help organize squad flag attacks... and all around fun... hahah
Agent-Mulder
Owner
+2|4548|California
add us to favorites guys... if you play out of California. Hope to see you in game!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/934eb81e-e85e-402e-a3b1-562ea9a06a84/Kung-Fu-Comedy-Conquest-Frenzy-L-A-NFOservers-com/

Last edited by Agent-Mulder (2011-11-05 10:50:31)

• Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • Kung Fu Gaming is looking for BF3 members.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard