ISIK_Dark
+0|6841|Pueblo
It's kinda crazy that the #1 ranked guy has more deaths than kills.
whit0x
Armour Anyone?
+0|6836
I guess it means that he plays a lot rather than he is good but he uses the medic kit alot so he may expose himself to enemy fire to revive fallen team members...
Rakasan
+7|6838|California, USA
Hmmm, that explains the true gayness of EA's ranking system, lol.
BudRell
+2|6839|Home
LOL...absolutely true !
divided
Clear!
+3|6775
He has more revives than kills, and almost as many revives as deaths.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

*cough* stat pad *cough*

sorry my throat is kinda stat pa- dry. my throat is kinda dry.
summoner
+0|6763
Yeah I don't see how that's "total gayness". Like Coolbeano said, it could easily be padding or alternative means.
Deaths are deaths, not really a big hurtle in getting high stats.
Sure it looks odd, but oh well.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6843|Missoula, MT
Forget that guy...he'll move on to something else soon enough.  All the stat padders will.  Leaving the rest of us who truly enjoy the game to continue enjoying it. 
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

but there will always be new people playing, and at least a quarter of those new people will learn how to stat pad.
SokViChet
+1|6790
Well.  Personnally these top players have never affected my good times.  It is the fuktard a**hole losers who are no where near the top of the list that ruin the game for me with their TKing for vehicles, forcing you to TK them because they didnt get what they wanted, etc..

I try to play in our own server where we can get rid of jacka**es when necessary.

Last edited by SokViChet (2005-10-28 06:09:38)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland
Hell, stat padder or not, wouldnt you like to be EA #1 guy I know I would..
section9
+9|6849|USA
If the guy would stay in a round for more then 34 minutes he'd probably score some medals all at once.He should have more purple hearts but maybe not.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6809
He's not a padder. He plays a lot on city-map servers as a medic, that's how he got that many revives etc. And he's getting shot a lot I got him about 4-5 times in one round. But that's nothing to be proud of, cause he really isn't that good in combat. Still, most of the time he's winning the rounds, he's always about 60-90 points.
Bgd.Vaporizer
+0|6773|zurich, switzerland
Agreed, the guy is no stat padder.  He revives and heals in City maps and get shot a lot. I saw him in action... May be kind of a super - n00b?

Last edited by Bgd.Vaporizer (2005-10-28 07:18:39)

ISIK_Dark
+0|6841|Pueblo
I never called him a stat padder.  I just thought it was funny because I always pictured the #1 guy to be this kick ass well rounded player.

I like to play all the kits and try new things.  For me it would get real boring real fast to just sit in karkland all day and run around trying to revive people.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6809

ISIK_Dark wrote:

I never called him a stat padder.  I just thought it was funny because I always pictured the #1 guy to be this kick ass well rounded player.

I like to play all the kits and try new things.  For me it would get real boring real fast to just sit in karkland all day and run around trying to revive people.
I know you didn't, but others did call him a padder here. I like to work towards well balanced stats, to be at least average at most things (still have to go for the jets though... ). I guess that blazin guy wants a lot of points very fast, after all he's got the no.1 spot to defend . He hasn't earned a lot of awards, he's been a lone wolf for a very long time and has mostly played on the 3 main city maps of BF2. So you can easily see that he's only in it for the overall score...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard