Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

Beyerdynamic DT1350. Enough said really. There is no other option, it hits his budget and is the best of the lot.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4840|Amsterdam
Couldnt find the DT1350 on the beyerdynamic site for the Netherlands, but i bet its out there somewhere (he has to try them first of course)
e: never mid that, found a store that sells them.

One guy keeps recommending senny hdj 2000. DJ headphones for personal, every day, in and out use

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-08-15 04:38:32)

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4840|Amsterdam
Beyerdynamic actually looks really solid. i might tag along if he ever goes to the store to try some out.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4840|Amsterdam
I recommended him to choose between the HD 25 II or the DT1350. Now personally i belive that sennheisers have pretty good bass (i have never tried a beyerdynamic) but i'm more for pure and warm sound tahts clear. I always fidn that bass heavy products sort of crush the music and make it sound a lot less clear. The whole idea people have these days of: More bass is better is such bullshit.
So i guess thats a choice between Bass or Crisp and clear sound. I told him to try them both out and base his choice on the comfort and how they sound with teh music that he listens to the most since these things are the biggest 'peronsal preference' aspects to purchasing headphones imo.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6443|EE Chat
Had the same problem as was previously mentioned in this thread, regarding breaking headphones. I was looking at the DUNU crius, Sunrise xcite, or xcape. Any preference between the three? I haven't had any luck finding the IE version of the sunrise, can anyone help?

Last edited by Reddhedd (2011-10-19 09:21:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard