FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

FloppY_ wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

If you have any aptitude for sniping at all you'll do just fine with the glint-less 4x scope. The semi-auto scopes in BF2 were only 3.3x and the bolt actions in BF2 were only 5x, so 4x should do just fine for people who aren't completely terrible. Also you can bring the scope up much faster than in BF2 and have more peripheral vision than in BF2, so you can use it in close range also.
So the 4x acog isn't useless on snipers in BF3? neat... It was absolutely useless on snipers in BC2 thanks to the hitreg issues -.-
above post is wrong
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6156|Vancouver | Canada
I'm pretty sure the Acog has lens glare as well.
Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

jord wrote:

this forum never changes. "omg sniperz r awsm best class evar". I understand what the "s" in the domain name stands for now.
That's your response to all the valid points?

You have no argument, snipers have been and WILL be in every fps you play over your lifetime. You're gonna to have to get used to it, adapt so to speak. It's not hard.
I have no need to adapt. Stats meant nothing but when i quit bf2 i was #74 in the world with nearly 750 hours less game time than the average of people who had the same global score as me...120-130 points a round (NOT I/O) isnt someone who needs to adapt. I had a K/D of 7-8 and i ran through crowds of said snipers and every other nooblet with ease leading my team by 30 every round and 4500 gold stars. I can handle snipers just fine, i work with my friends so we just keep reviving eachother and advancing on the camping pussies then shock them in their fucking face with defibrillators. I LOVED competition and going toe to toe with another experienced player with the stock assault rifles to see who could best eachother, I LOVE teamwork. Snipers are neither competition or teamwork oriented just fucking waste of server slots and annoy me the same way a fly buzzing around my face does. I know snipers are here to say, all i came in this thread to say is that they are lame and i'd rather have a 1:1 ratio playing against good people who use the AR's than go 10:1 against a bunch of pussies who shoot me from 2 miles away and i have to spend my whole time reviving/getting revived before i find and kill the guy wasting my time. But whatever, its always been my personality to use the stock AR's and best everyone who snipes and uses unlocks so i can laugh at them when they call me a hacker...nothing i say is ever gonna change anyone else so fuck it i probably won't even buy this game just because the jets fly the speed of a biplane.
lol

he's leet, i can tell by teh pixelz and I've seen quite a few leet players in my time
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock

Reciprocity wrote:

jord wrote:

You have no argument, snipers have been and WILL be in every fps you play over your lifetime. You're gonna to have to get used to it, adapt so to speak. It's not hard.
I have no need to adapt. Stats meant nothing but when i quit bf2 i was #74 in the world with nearly 750 hours less game time than the average of people who had the same global score as me...120-130 points a round (NOT I/O) isnt someone who needs to adapt. I had a K/D of 7-8 and i ran through crowds of said snipers and every other nooblet with ease leading my team by 30 every round and 4500 gold stars. I can handle snipers just fine, i work with my friends so we just keep reviving eachother and advancing on the camping pussies then shock them in their fucking face with defibrillators. I LOVED competition and going toe to toe with another experienced player with the stock assault rifles to see who could best eachother, I LOVE teamwork. Snipers are neither competition or teamwork oriented just fucking waste of server slots and annoy me the same way a fly buzzing around my face does. I know snipers are here to say, all i came in this thread to say is that they are lame and i'd rather have a 1:1 ratio playing against good people who use the AR's than go 10:1 against a bunch of pussies who shoot me from 2 miles away and i have to spend my whole time reviving/getting revived before i find and kill the guy wasting my time. But whatever, its always been my personality to use the stock AR's and best everyone who snipes and uses unlocks so i can laugh at them when they call me a hacker...nothing i say is ever gonna change anyone else so fuck it i probably won't even buy this game just because the jets fly the speed of a biplane.
lol

he's leet, i can tell by teh pixelz and I've seen quite a few leet players in my time
Sounds like someone gets owned by snipers too much. You keep getting shot until you find him? Boo-hoo. He killed you, you didn't kill him, he wins. Go whine somewhere else.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys

Adams_BJ wrote:

Go whine somewhere else.
no problem i dont want to be around here while you all jack eachother off over your awesome sniper guns
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space
This isn't the first time Pat's been on a whining butthurt fest, move along people.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5036|Massachusetts, USA
SVD is tremendous with a holo sight, or the PK-A. Much better than the SKS.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
relog krazed
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
ty tedders
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5684|SQUID

UnkleRukus wrote:

No.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

The A W S M F O X wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

No.
Yes.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5684|SQUID
SKS has 20 round magazine, faster fire-rate with only slightly less damage, it is even better unscoped.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

The A W S M F O X wrote:

SKS has 20 round magazine, faster fire-rate with only slightly less damage, it is even better unscoped.
It's also less accurate. So if you like spamming bullets to hit someone, then the SKS is for you. If you want to put 2 shots into someone and have them die, then the SVD is for you.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5684|SQUID

UnkleRukus wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

It's also less accurate. So if you like spamming bullets to hit someone, then the SKS is for you. If you want to put 2 shots into someone and have them die, then the SVD is for you.
SKS is superior.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

UnkleRukus wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

UnkleRukus wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

This, going off Beta settings.  SKS sucks.  Lower enough damage that Assault will own you at close to medium range.  The SVD needs at most two shots.  And at "oh shit" panic "in my face" range, only one shot, where the SKS needs at least two shots.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

jord wrote:

jord wrote:

I don't really know why people throw the word pussy around for a style of gameplay on a video game but I'm pretty sure running around a public server with a load of clan members in toe to revive you when you die would be the epitome of video game pussydom.

I enjoy teamwork, and I enjoy playing by myself. I do both well, meh.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Jord pretty much summed it up correctly.

Medic squads are just plain gay. Gayer than a squad of snipers.

Unless it's BC2 snipers with motion mines, which are the worst addition to battlefield since the G36E.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

UnkleRukus wrote:

Unless it's BC2 snipers with motion mines, which are the worst addition to battlefield since the G36E.
Get ready for the T-UGS.  They will probably stay active until destroyed, much like the radio beacons.

Squad of snipers?  Pfft.  You only need one recon in the squad.  A support to keep the ammo flowing, and a medic to make the recon a juggernaut.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Ilocano wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Get ready for the T-UGS.  They will probably stay active until destroyed, much like the radio beacons.

Squad of snipers?  Pfft.  You only need one recon in the squad.  A support to keep the ammo flowing, and a medic to make the recon a juggernaut.
Na, unlocked the T-UGS in the beat. It didn't work, but they changed it.

It can't detect crouched or prone people (even when moving.)
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5684|SQUID
How do you people even keep a 1:1 ratio in games.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

The A W S M F O X wrote:

How can you not keep a >1:1 ratio in games?

Half of a team is usually similar to lemmings in intelligence and behavior...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5684|SQUID

FloppY_ wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

I was referring to the two users above me.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

The A W S M F O X wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Sry I misunderstood.. thought you meant in general
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
UnkleRukus
That Guy

The A W S M F O X wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Here's my BC2 stats for xbox
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/reggieray443

and here's mine for PC as well.
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/seymorebutts443

XBOX is considerably easier than PC, haven't played the PC version in well over a year.

In the BF3 beta I averaged I would say, a 3.0 KDR overall.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard