JahManRed
wank
+646|6619|IRELAND

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Killing animals for sports is fucked up, and i dare everyone who does this to explain it to me, why they do it, face to face. But please expect a bullet up your ass.

Like in ancient times, people also hunted. But they respected the animals, and ate it for their real survival. Just the food chain. Simpel as that. But people who love to kill animals for fun ?? Those people are the real animals to me. And everytime i see someone hurt an animal. Well, ask a few guys around here in town. They know what to say to that. They wont do it again. Believe me.
I got a feeling you put lots of things up other guys asses, and them yours.

Maybe you should just sit down to big bowl of Salad with a little STFU dressing on top before you piss me off and I go buy a B tag so I can kill an extra deer this season just because your an idiot. Yeh, you heard me right. And everytime I see a Salad munching granola like you with a PETA sign. Well, ask a few guys around here in town. They know what to say to that. They wont do it again. Believe me.

Now shouldn't you be packing up on Broken Back Mountain with your Bent Back Buddy or something.
LOL, you are really a funny guy m8. How old are ya ?
I really love your self made sentences, with the stfu dressing and all. Magnificent.
Who said anything about a peta sign ? What the fuck are u talking about.

Oh and i guess you saw that movie, broke back and stuff. Otherwise you shouldnt be telling me all this. So at least i'm not the one who watches that kind of movies.

Seems like you know a lot about all this gay stuff. Wonder where you get it. Maybe from your dad while you are all hunting little animals and later on you all fuck them in the ass. Oh jolly, come on dad, lets go hunt for a while, i'm in the mood. Guess U are this kind of Redneck with prume tabaco, rotten teeth, no brains, and incest-bestiality mentality.

See, i can flame 2. Its not that hard to lower yourself to an inmature attitude. Its just something anybody can. But it does not contribute anything, so i guess you just wasted your time posting here. Next time, try harder soldier.

Please dont go crying now. Maybe i can offer you some "stop the crying idiot" salad. ( why am i saying this ? dude, you just made me laugh with your post, you are really hilarious )

Happy Huntin'
Its a well known fact that ppl who constantly bring up peoples sexuality are in fact confused about their own. And through anti gay bravado hide the fact that they are in fact gay themselves. Come on Spittle be the first to come out in public on BF2s. Its ok to be gay m8.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6727|Salt Lake City

My family has hunted for as long as they've been in this country.  I have also hunted for many years; although not so much in recent years.  I've hunted both elk and deer.  I rifle hunt for elk, but prefer a bow for deer.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6771|Great Brown North

herrr_smity wrote:

I hunt because its good to get away from everyday life, even if i don't get any thing it is still wort the trip.
BUT i have problem with people that shoots every thing they can find, excessive hunting is a redneck thing to do.
i agree
TheMurf
+7|6548
Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make you righteous. Why do people eat cake, chocolate and all of those other snack, fatty foods? They do not help you in any way. Why do we eat them? Because they taste good and because we like them. Hunting is an ancient part of human culture and has been around since before people could talk. Hunting is fun. You probably haven't tried it before, so you don't understand. If you like animals and all that, then don't do it. I, personally, enjoy hunting a lot because it requires skill and patience. I do, however, eat whatever I kill, and I usually only hunt when I'm camping and I have no food.

Oh, and I like how the person who said hunting is sick declared that he would shoot whoever explained it to him. Just...so many things wrong with that.

Last edited by TheMurf (2006-05-18 15:53:37)

Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6646|United States of America
I hate all animals, thats why I hunt.  Well, I do like beaver. 

Now excuse me while I go home and kick my dog.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6646|United States of America

gblanco wrote:

I was reading a topic about gun control in this forum and most of them justify guns for hunting.
Then, I make myself this question.
Why is funny hunting an animal ?
I was educated to love and not hurt animals.
I really does not understand why killing an animal could be fun.
The animal it is not disturbing you.
You are not hunting because you are hungry.
What it's the fun in aiming a gun at an defenseless animal and shoot ?
It is fun to kill any kind of animal, or just some ?
Do you hunt because your parents were hunters ?
Maybe some hunters could anwser this question.
And please, answer this like adults, I am not trying to offense.
If you were educated to love and not hurt animals, then why do you spank your monkey still???????
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6753

Major_Spittle wrote:

gblanco wrote:

I was reading a topic about gun control in this forum and most of them justify guns for hunting.
Now excuse me while I go home and kick my dog.
If you were educated to love and not hurt animals, then why do you spank your monkey still???????
Obviuosly you don't care about respect.
What you are saying is to make me feel bad ?
Do you really think that ? Well, go with your 12 years old and find other place to do it.
People like you should disappear from this forums.
Now, Go and ask your dog why you received -1 karma.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6753
After reading all your answers, I just wan to thank all of you.
Specially to this ones:
I wish there were more people like this on this forums.

atlvolunteer
dedelus
The Stillhouse Kid
Shadow893
herrr_smity
Kmal1
MooseRyder
HisInfernalDeath
yerded
TrollmeaT
Pubic
JahManRed
Spark
Tyferra
Agent_Dung_bomb
krazed

I did not understand some answers, but, knowing who wrote it, I really don't care.
and some others answers was not sure If it was for me or somebody else.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6551|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
dang if you ppl think hunting is cruel... go look for some "crush" videos online lol
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6676|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
as for the post make i made the post about gun control.  If you did not notice i hunt, i am 15 i have been out in the wood w/ my dad since i was 8 siting with him watching and learning.  I have repect for people who don't hunt as long as they don't try and push there ways on me or anyone else if they want to change then they will.  The reason i hunt onei do it for the goodness of the heard, if you ban hjunting or what notfishing ect ect then everything will get too crowded and bam we got animals in our school court yard eating all of our crops and eating everthing and then most if not all in the area will stave and that i think is much more pain full way of dieing, then with a bullet traving faster then light.  Almost all of the deer i shot went down with in 150-200 yards and for a deer thats like 30 seconds. i have even had a deer where i shot iot and it didnt even know it was shot.  People say put yourself in the deer shoes so i think hey if (not really but still play along) man i wouild be pissed if they shot my mom or dad or who ever it may be but after a year or less most of the deer the little ones dont ever see there parent/relitives again. ( that did make anysense) i am just trying to say yea hunting might be the best thing in your minds (not always but sometime) it is because you are not informed most not all but most of the people that hunt are republicans like i said most.  almost all of my friends are demcrates and they dont hunt IDC that they dont hunt and they dont care that i hunt, thats how it should be if some one wants to do thing there way them let them no big deal right? well if that made anysense to you then good it didnt to me but thatds wat ya get when you get emotional about somthing so yea

peace eric

tiume for bed i got fucking school 2marrow
damn you school board i want tomarrow off!!! well nighty night
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

1. If you are a vegetarian, fine. Love and cuddle the animals.
2. If you eat meat, you must realize at some point that it was killed. Storebought meat is generally slaughtered in the most impersonal of fashions. Essentially, hunting ( even though you are generally using a bow or a rifle) is more sporting than binding a pig, hanging and slaughtering it.
3. If you're just against trophy hunting and running about shooting everything in sight for no particular reason, then great. I am too.
4. If certain animal populations aren't culled every now and then, their land will eventually be unable to support their population. Death by disease and starvation are far less pleasant than a bullet in the heart.
5. It hasn't been all that long since humans were all hunting for themselves. Thus, we still feel an adrenaline surge while stalking prey, the exception sometimes coming with experience and routine.
6. If an animal was defenseless, it would never have survived evolution to this century.
7. In some cases, the animal could be disturbing you. Try your children, your pets, or your livestock?

gblanco wrote:

HisInfernalDeath
+23|6716|Belgium

Tushers wrote:

as for the post make i made the post about gun control.  If you did not notice i hunt, i am 15 i have been out in the wood w/ my dad since i was 8 siting with him watching and learning.  I have repect for people who don't hunt as long as they don't try and push there ways on me or anyone else if they want to change then they will.  The reason i hunt onei do it for the goodness of the heard, if you ban hjunting or what notfishing ect ect then everything will get too crowded and bam we got animals in our school court yard eating all of our crops and eating everthing and then most if not all in the area will stave and that i think is much more pain full way of dieing, then with a bullet traving faster then light.  Almost all of the deer i shot went down with in 150-200 yards and for a deer thats like 30 seconds. i have even had a deer where i shot iot and it didnt even know it was shot.  People say put yourself in the deer shoes so i think hey if (not really but still play along) man i wouild be pissed if they shot my mom or dad or who ever it may be but after a year or less most of the deer the little ones dont ever see there parent/relitives again. ( that did make anysense) i am just trying to say yea hunting might be the best thing in your minds (not always but sometime) it is because you are not informed most not all but most of the people that hunt are republicans like i said most.  almost all of my friends are demcrates and they dont hunt IDC that they dont hunt and they dont care that i hunt, thats how it should be if some one wants to do thing there way them let them no big deal right? well if that made anysense to you then good it didnt to me but thatds wat ya get when you get emotional about somthing so yea

peace eric

tiume for bed i got fucking school 2marrow
damn you school board i want tomarrow off!!! well nighty night
Allright, then i will ban breeding by humans. They are growing over our heads 2. They are everywhere. Taking in natural resources, building on animal territory, with result those animals all face extinction. SO if i follow your thinking. Lets go hunt some humans !!!

Oh, i'm not trying to force my ways onto you. I'm just telling you my thoughts about all this. I'm not your god who tells you what to do and what not.

Thanks,
Peace
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6753

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

1. If you are a vegetarian, fine. Love and cuddle the animals.
I am not vegetarian.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

2. If you eat meat, you must realize at some point that it was killed. Storebought meat is generally slaughtered in the most impersonal of fashions. Essentially, hunting ( even though you are generally using a bow or a rifle) is more sporting than binding a pig, hanging and slaughtering it.
I know this and don't aprove it.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

3. If you're just against trophy hunting and running about shooting everything in sight for no particular reason, then great. I am too.
Me too.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

4. If certain animal populations aren't culled every now and then, their land will eventually be unable to support their population. Death by disease and starvation are far less pleasant than a bullet in the heart.
I will let nature decide this.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

6. If an animal was defenseless, it would never have survived evolution to this century.
I was talking about defenseless against a human with a gun.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6617|Sea to globally-cooled sea

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Killing animals for sports is fucked up, and i dare everyone who does this to explain it to me, why they do it, face to face. But please expect a bullet up your ass.
You can't be serious.  that's so asinine it's hilarious.

You sound ignorant, hateful, uneducated, and you look like a fool to anyone who knows anything about hunting.  You are an embarrassment.

Naturally (in my eyes) but to most people ironically, the hunters whom I know have a profound respect and love for nature, moreso than the ordinary middle class stereotype.  Hunters spend a lot of time in the woods.  They enjoy the quiet mornings watching the sun rise and the dew fall.  For many hunters, the solitude and tranquility of the woods is equally as enjoyable as shooting at game.

Hunters love nature not for political reasons.  Hunters love nature because it gives them enjoyment.  Hunters understand that too many deer in an area means that all the native plants get eaten, no new saplings can grow because they get eaten, invasive plants take over the area, and the entire ecosystem gets thrown out of balance.

Those who want to "save the whales" or "stop the bear hunt" or "save Bambi" would rather introduce birth control to the herd.  You think I'm kidding?  New Jersey has already tried this.  That idea is preposterous.

In conclusion, Hunting is a good thing, especially in areas where the natural predators of the game you are hunting have been eliminated.  i/e Wolves no longer live in NJ, the deer herd has gotten out of control.

hatred for a stereotype that was introduced by a politically motivated Disney movie is extremely ignorant.

Please, before you say hateful things, research the topic over which you argue.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6828
my dog caught a mouse, I gave him a piece of cheese for a reward. Good boy Fritz !
MooseRyder
+37|6646|Montréal, Canada

Horseman 77 wrote:

my dog caught a mouse, I gave him a piece of cheese for a reward. Good boy Fritz !
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6716|Belgium

G3|Genius wrote:

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

You can't be serious.  that's so asinine it's hilarious.

You sound ignorant, hateful, uneducated, and you look like a fool to anyone who knows anything about hunting.  You are an embarrassment.

Naturally (in my eyes) but to most people ironically, the hunters whom I know have a profound respect and love for nature, moreso than the ordinary middle class stereotype.  Hunters spend a lot of time in the woods.  They enjoy the quiet mornings watching the sun rise and the dew fall.  For many hunters, the solitude and tranquility of the woods is equally as enjoyable as shooting at game.

Hunters love nature not for political reasons.  Hunters love nature because it gives them enjoyment.  Hunters understand that too many deer in an area means that all the native plants get eaten, no new saplings can grow because they get eaten, invasive plants take over the area, and the entire ecosystem gets thrown out of balance.

Those who want to "save the whales" or "stop the bear hunt" or "save Bambi" would rather introduce birth control to the herd.  You think I'm kidding?  New Jersey has already tried this.  That idea is preposterous.

In conclusion, Hunting is a good thing, especially in areas where the natural predators of the game you are hunting have been eliminated.  i/e Wolves no longer live in NJ, the deer herd has gotten out of control.

hatred for a stereotype that was introduced by a politically motivated Disney movie is extremely ignorant.

Please, before you say hateful things, research the topic over which you argue.
First of all, i couldnt care less of how I sound to you m8. Or anyone else who thinks the same way as you. Really, trust me on that. Your intro just put a smile on my face.

I am not saying that hunters have no respect for nature. You are talking about quiet mornings, dew fall and all that. Thats not the subject. You are not shooting dew fall, are ya ??

"Please before you say hatefull things, research the topic over which you argue." Sounds familiar ?

And well, your argument of too many deers in an area equals all native plants got eaten etc.. you are right about that. But i can also return the argument. Too many humans in an area leaves poisened rivers, plants that disapper, polution, animals disappearing from this earth, mutations, cancers, toxic waste, trash everywhere.. i could go on and on and on....

I always hear hunters replying with that argument you are talking about. Its selfish man. Do you really think that mankind is the god of nature ? That humans can do anything in expence of the animals ??

"Oh look, this is a very good place to live, lets build 10000 skyscrapers, who cares about the animals who live here, we'll shoot them later, and put a controlled number on them. Lets say, 100 deer, and 50 bears. All the rest we will shoot down, because if they grow too many, we'll have problems"

Why is it that there arent wolves anymore in NJ ?? Lets see ?

Who invaded the animals area you think ? Do you have more right to live peacefully in any area than animals ?
People tend to think they are superior to animals. Well, you are not. You are equals.
I would say, lets give kodiak bears the right to eat some humans once in a while, because too many humans destroys their food, and environment, and there will be too many humans. No new trees can grow because humans are cutting them down. Lets build some more here !
Same argument you use for your hunting.

And everytime i see a picture off those brave men, with powerfull rifles, posing over a dead animal they shot with all their killing skill. Because, oh yea, i just remember, animals dont carry guns and cant protect themselves. Its really really hard and heroic to shoot helpless beings. Well, you are an embarrassement to humans.

Now give me that negative karma bitches !

But i would also like to thank all the others who gave me positive karma on this. Its good to know that there are still good men and women on this planet.

Respect to all of you m8's !!

Peace
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6762|Atlanta, GA USA

BelgianDude wrote:

Do you have more right to live peacefully in any area than animals ?
Yes

BelgianDude wrote:

I would say, lets give kodiak bears the right to eat some humans once in a while, because too many humans destroys their food, and environment, and there will be too many humans.
Are you volunteering?

BelgianDude wrote:

Its really really hard and heroic to shoot helpless beings.
Helpless beings that can maul you with their claws or gore you with their antlers...

Last edited by atlvolunteer (2006-05-20 06:04:04)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6828
All that fluffy sh*t sounds cool, the Fact of the matter is ( for  example  My property circa 1987 ) could be a habitat for about 18 to 20 deer. Every srpirng there are about 15 fawns. They can no longer sustaian themselves on my property. They cross roads to forage get hit and mangeld by cars, ( driven by stupid tree hugger dum fux ) die slow painfull deaths, orphan their new bornes, and starve.

How's that sound to ya m8 ?

peace, respect and all that.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6568|Arlen, Texas
Fishing is also hunting, at least the end result is the same. Rod & Reel is not a gun, but you can use a bow for fishing (bow fishing, or fish hunting).
We also have those 'dude' deer camps, where a kill is guaranteed, because they feed and raise the deer. Sounds like Aushwitz for venison.
Round these parts Splittail Beaver is always in season (and you don't need a license).
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6568|Arlen, Texas

Horseman 77 wrote:

All that fluffy sh*t sounds cool, the Fact of the matter is ( for  example  My property circa 1987 ) could be a habitat for about 18 to 20 deer. Every srpirng there are about 15 fawns. They can no longer sustaian themselves on my property. They cross roads to forage get hit and mangeld by cars, ( driven by stupid tree hugger dum fux ) die slow painfull deaths, orphan their new bornes, and starve.

I might be wrong, but deer cause more deaths than any other animal. Hit one in a car going 55 mph, and you might be lucky enough to survive.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
hunting insurgents is a lot more fun
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6716|Belgium

atlvolunteer wrote:

BelgianDude wrote:

Do you have more right to live peacefully in any area than animals ?
Yes

BelgianDude wrote:

I would say, lets give kodiak bears the right to eat some humans once in a while, because too many humans destroys their food, and environment, and there will be too many humans.
Are you volunteering?

BelgianDude wrote:

Its really really hard and heroic to shoot helpless beings.
Helpless beings that can maul you with their claws or gore you with their antlers...
Your answers say enough about you.

If you stay out of THEIR territory, they dont need to use their claws. Are u scared yet... ?

Following your conclusions, you can also say this: "Well, hey.. look at that dude with those big hands. He can easily beat me to death with those. So lets kill him !! "

Total *shit m8.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

Horseman 77 wrote:

I did actually agree with you for a change, until that point. What was the need to say that? That's quite obviously complete bullshit. Unless where you live the only people that drive cars are "stupid tree hugger dum fux" then quite obviously untrue.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6762|Atlanta, GA USA

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Following your conclusions, you can also say this: "Well, hey.. look at that dude with those big hands. He can easily beat me to death with those. So lets kill him !! "
That has nothing to do with whether it is considered ethical to hunt animals.  (although if that guy with the big hands tried to kill me with them, I would be fully justified in blowing his fucking brains out)  I was merely stating that these "helpless" animals aren't actually helpless.  If they were, they would be extinct.
I actually don't hunt, as I stated in my initial post in this thread.  However, I don't have a problem with other people hunting.
Humans are at the top of the food chain because of our ability to create and use tools.  Why shouldn't we use these tools?  Should all bears be declawed to make it more "fair" to the dear, etc. that they eat?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard