Presul
+12|6634|With my rifle, where else?
I've been trying for some of the awards that require commander time/points lately and I think EA should include an artillary badge. basic could be 10 arty kills, then 20, then 40. Seems a waste when no one even keeps track of arty kills and you've just killed 9 or 10 idiots standing around on the U.S. Carrier.
DECEPTION_POINT
Banned
+17|6658|newcastle , N.S.W , Australia
i like it it could work 
chittydog
less busy
+586|6827|Kubra, Damn it!

uh, you get credit for arty kills after the round is over. i think one of the command guides in the wiki goes over this. plus, there's already a separate badge for commanders, we don't need one for each of their different responsibilities.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6563|USA
lets have an expert asswiping badge. or an expert get tked by jet badge
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6731|Comber, Northern Ireland
i like the idea, but would those 10...20...and 40 kills be IAR?
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6735|Malaga, EspaƱa
lol, what about Boat Badges (maybe people will start using them then lol)
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6836|Germany / Saxony
If u want an arty-badge, then I would suggest an UAV-badge and a Scan-badge, too.
Just senseless.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Defiance
+438|6663

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

If there was any advantage to them.
0mikr0n
Airborne Clan
+19|6687
People would begin to artillery teammates for kills. It's not a good idea.

Keep in mind I'm not like this guy:

sHaDy6 wrote:

0mikr0n, maybe you should spend the same amount of time tryin to get good at the game the way it is and take the patches for what they are as you did on this post. this is a game, IE not real. stop the bitchin and just ply. i dnt like some new things when a patch comes out but i adjust, deal with it and get better at it. -1 for the list of bs you posted
So I won't -1 karma you for posting your respectable idea and I won't call you a noob for suggesting what's on your mind.

It's a good idea, sure, but it has holes. People get commander-TKed enough, so it wouldn't work. If only people were much more kind than people like sHaDy6.
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6721|USA
@0mikr0n lol. you nit picked every little thing in the game. if you took my post as me bein a dick thn im srry, i really didnt mean it like tht. it just gets old when everyone bitches about this gm.
King_Vegeta
+4|6620

Eckzack wrote:

If u want an arty-badge, then I would suggest an UAV-badge and a Scan-badge, too.
Just senseless.
Shall we add a supply drop badge to that list as well? Maybe one that gives the commander a team point for "supporting his team" with the UAV, Artillery, and Supply Drop since they all effect his teammates while the Scan is explicitily only for the commander to spot the enemies' location.
comet241
+164|6757|Normal, IL
the only problem with that i can see is people artying the f**k out of uncaps like the carrier and whatnot to get more kills with it. some people may not see a problem with that, but i refuse to touch uncaps even if the server allows it. i guess i would rather have a battle than a rapefest.
MurPHy
+9|6563|West Deptford, NJ

comet241 wrote:

the only problem with that i can see is people artying the f**k out of uncaps like the carrier and whatnot to get more kills with it. some people may not see a problem with that, but i refuse to touch uncaps even if the server allows it. i guess i would rather have a battle than a rapefest.
By God, this battle smells more like rape!

That's how I like it.

Combat is ugly, dirty, and evil. You fight to survive. Kill them. Only a fool would fight fair when he could fight with an advantage.

Think of it like this: Would you rather have a shootout, old West style, or shoot your enemy in the back, with little threat for you? A chivalrous man would choose the former, but the man who's keen on staying alive chooses the latter.
coco
medic whore
+60|6538|california
good idea
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6572|Nottingham, UK

MurPHy wrote:

Combat is ugly, dirty, and evil. You fight to survive. Kill them. Only a fool would fight fair when he could fight with an advantage.
Some might suggest that statement endorses hacks glitches and other types of exploit. Of course, they'd be wrong, but, you know...

And on topic, Arty badge is about as daft as patches that break more than they fix. So EA will probably add it.
*groan*
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

No ship badges until EA implements worthwhile movable vessels!
oliolu
+1|6544
how about the medal of honor?
RalphTheTheatreCat
+0|6530
" and you've just killed 9 or 10 idiots standing around on the U.S. Carrier."

That would improve the game.....A badge for arty spamming a carrier.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard