Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6735|Reality

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Yea, I'm banned from their Dragon Valley server for spotting too many enemies- I weren't even spamming
A lot of spam happy commanders don't think they are spamming. Just saying.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51

Stubbee wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Yea, I'm banned from their Dragon Valley server for spotting too many enemies- I weren't even spamming
A lot of spam happy commanders don't think they are spamming. Just saying.
Enemy Boat Spotted!
Enemy Boat Spotted!
Enemy Boat Spotted!
Enemy Boat Spotted!
Enemy Boat Spotted!
Enemy Boat Spotted!
Enemy Boat Spotted!
Enemy Boat Spotted!
Ascraeus
+7|5848

LiquidShot wrote:

Banned for high KDR and too much admin killing....
Unfortunately lying little wusses get posting rights like everybody else. didn't see you kill one of our admins in the BR file proceeding your 1st kick!
High kdr ??? - It wasn't that special - LOL.
Let's ignore the 'I need to base rape' to get my kills, the 'team killing', the switching 'to winning teams' because he can't us the M16....this player has been banned because on the two occasions he was kicked all players on the server CTD'd.
Some of you who have not been active in BF2 over recent times, may not be aware of 'developments' which have been effecting server administration, over some months we have had to purchase additional protection (which we helped to develop) just to prevent attacks crashing servers 50 times a day. Our work has gone to help 100's of servers which have been targeted in this way.

Regular CTD'ing was effectively stopped after patch 1.5, so to see it's return led us to investigate it's cause and the player was subsequently banned, conversations took place betwenn server admins, clan admins and regular players.
Evidence was shown to him, but he's to thick and has too big an Ego to digest it.

Kick
[03.17.2011 18:54:13] Lost Connection (slot #64) 84.240.**.**:55640 **EDIT GUID**(-) NEPERSHAUNAMAS
Result
[03.17.2011 18:54:23] Lost Connection (slot #13) 81.111.***.***:64363 **EDIT GUID**(-) SUPER@ thevicar1968
[03.17.2011 18:54:23] Lost Connection (slot #35) 86.24.**.***:51042 **EDIT GUID**(-) KillYouAllMuhaha
[03.17.2011 18:54:23] Lost Connection (slot #9) 93.11.***.***:55028 **EDIT GUID**(-) 1chtifireblade59
[03.17.2011 18:54:23] Lost Connection (slot #10) 92.235.***.***:57259 **EDIT GUID**(-) robmcn
[03.17.2011 18:54:23] Los

etc etc

Obviously posting all the evidence we have is not appropriate, but anybody interested can visit our site, and I will gladly show the logs
The first occasion saw 40 players CTD the second 60 on both occasions it occurred within seconds of this player being kicked.
A clan leader has taken the decision to ban the player from all the server to prevent a repeat of this.

Let me assure you, we have far better players (not bigger ego's) than this clown, on the servers (who can actually stick to the rules and get kills as well) and they have never been kicked or banned.

It is a shame if an innocent player has been unfairly banned, BUT, we spend thousands of Euro's each year running our servers, hundred's of man hours and we have thousands of players each week, therefore we will take whatever action we deem appropriate to keep the servers running and our visitors happy. I had offered to , but his confrontational attitude and ego, has made him look like a complete ass.

If you were a server admins and you believed somebody could CTD everybody on the server would you allow them to play ??
That is the question we were confronted with.

H3RB4L ABU53 - you're talking crap again......I think you are getting confused with the =TAF= hacker clan you used to hang out with.
I saw you rage quit on our Mashtuur server once, after getting your ass kicked.

Last edited by Ascraeus (2011-03-19 13:26:23)

Ascraeus
+7|5848

SplinterStrike wrote:

LiquidShot wrote:

Some drama http://www.superinfantryclan.com/vb/sho … php?t=5921

Banned for high KDR and too much admin killing....
Cant see the forums unless you're a member, post some screenshots. I remember some good lols from the excuses those guys had for bans
Where?
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6784|Jupiter
Killer B is a bunch of shitty admins, and ISI Christian Server is a fucking joke. I seriously wish I could punch each one of those christian faggots in the face. Give me addresses and I will make a special road trip for each one of those retards.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin

eusgen wrote:

Killer B is a bunch of shitty admins, and ISI Christian Server is a fucking joke. I seriously wish I could punch each one of those christian faggots in the face. Give me addresses and I will make a special road trip for each one of those retards.
So violent.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6784|Jupiter

War Man wrote:

eusgen wrote:

So violent.
Too violent for a "G-rated" server apparently. Maybe I am just so heated up because I hate religion, and these dildo junkies have bible study on Tuesday and Wednesday is prayer night.
Metal.coLby
+1|4689
go check out the admins in Asylum chopper war! they are the biggest group of hypocrites, and for whatever reason its mostly just the German crew of guys. I was AFK for 5 minutes and was sniped 10 times in Oman uncap by the same head admin that kicked me for following a chopper close to the carrier. Then I got banned 6 times in the last month because they seem to think its impossible to guide a TV missile skillfully after 4 months. Dont even get me started on there stupid fckin fast repair crap.

Last edited by Metal.coLby (2011-06-21 20:12:56)

chopperz are fun
elitemaphia
Scooter Addict
+12|4587
Banned from Alien Anal Probe for having "Niger" as my tag. Are these kids stupid enough to not know what Niger is?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

elitemaphia wrote:

Alien Anal Probe
wat
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6278|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

elitemaphia wrote:

Banned from Alien Anal Probe for having "Niger" as my tag. Are these kids stupid enough to not know what Niger is?
It's funny because banning someone because they represent Niger is actually racist
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard