hiimkalaKILLME
+24|6549
mrboogman wrote:
YoBabysDaddy wrote:
Please,no more nerfing.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6562|United States
Jets became perfectly balanced when their armour was reduced, period. Jets are NOT hard to shoot down. You say it's impossible to shoot down a jet with a tank? You suck then. If you see a jet coming down for a bomb run... just angle it right and boom. I've done it a hundred times (Given, it is rare and hard to do).

You complain so much that jets are unfair because they can keep bombing things and can't be taken out. Omg, fucking learn how to fly! Then you'll have nothing to complain about will you? It's funny that you say planes can't be taken out with teamwork because that's the easiest way to do it. Two pilots in the same squad can destroy a map and keep any jet out of the air. What I don't understand is how you can complain about someone being good in a jet (Destroying your ass all day long) and not about someone in armor. Two armor units with dual engineers are just as hard to take out as a jet. So what's the difference? You can't say "Because there are TOW's, and other armor units, and anti-tank weapons!" With jets you have other jets, AA turrents, AA vehicles, and even choppers/tanks (Very hard). And who cares about who has what flag points on a map... if your team is noob enough to lose the airbase on Wake, then they deserve to be bombed all day long. The ENTIRE game is about teamwork whether you like it or not. There's no reason to get upset just because YOU have a problem with getting killed by jets. If the other team has all the jets or they keep shooting yours down and bombing everyone then its your teams fault.

So here's a thought. Let's just remove jets altogether because you don't know how to fly. Then let's get rid of C4 when you start getting blown up in your armor. Omg! Then let's just get rid of infantry weapons because you keep getting killed. Hell, the game would be perfect then. Everyone would be running around like zombies, unable to kill anyone. Hell yeah! No deaths = no complaints.... right???
leesupport
+39|6674
lol good one ^-^
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6563|England
Jets are annoying, very antisocial.
Terrible_chester
PKM Whore
+16|6627|Prolly on wake.
No more nerfsezez please.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6735|Malaga, EspaƱa
I recon that the J-10 is an pain in the ass when ur in an F35B, but please dont take away my super-fast-turning-radios Prey away. It gives me a Smile when I take down an J10 in a F35B.
jet burned
Banned
+13|6618|Irving, Texas, USA

Masta_Daco wrote:

Gotham wrote:

I personally think that instead of nerfing everything that these little pussies whine about they should keep track of the whining and hardware ban them from ever playing video games again.

If you cant stand the jets go play tetris or legend of zelda but stop whining about how everyone and everything kicks your ass and its EA's fault.
AMEN!
Double that
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6725|Singapore
Jets ARE not impossible to shoot down period.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6666|Canberra, AUS
Jets were designed to dominate the battlefield. Duh. That's why 'air superiority' is such an important factor.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
n00b.Worx
+44|6718|West Berlin!

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

When will these Nerfing this and nerfing that Topics STOP!!!!!
Go Nerf urself!
ComradeWho
+50|6687|Southern California
the jets should dominate matches
they're air power
the team with the best air power is gonna have the advantage
you shouldn't be able to take down a jet any time they're dominating... another jet should have to
or an AA
or yadda yadda
i have a 5:1 with a jet I was shot down many times today by stingers, don't underestimate em.
deagle_23
+0|6695
Some of you guys have already mentioned this but, I think plane should dominate the land-forces. I is quite realistic actually, because in real war air superiority is crucial too your success. If your air forces descent work, your armor and infantry will be worthless as well. Just look at the US forces in Iraq under both gulf wars, or the allied landing in Normandy 1944 were Luftwaffe were principally annihilated.

In Bf2 you need good pilots on your side or you will be bombed back to stone-age.
DSRTurtle
+56|6678

deagle_23 wrote:

Some of you guys have already mentioned this but, I think plane should dominate the land-forces. I is quite realistic actually, because in real war air superiority is crucial too your success. If your air forces descent work, your armor and infantry will be worthless as well. Just look at the US forces in Iraq under both gulf wars, or the allied landing in Normandy 1944 were Luftwaffe were principally annihilated.

In Bf2 you need good pilots on your side or you will be bombed back to stone-age.
The problem is not airpower dominating infrantry.  The problem is the J-10 is mismatched unfairly against the F-35.  Even a noob in a J-10 can kill an F-35 unless the guy is an expert pilot.  No noob and even most 1/2 descent pilots can't fly a F-35 against an expert with any hope of surviving a min in a jet, let alone long enough to get a kill on an enemy of any type.

This is a game.  Yes sometimes you can get on a team that whips the other side soundly.  No big deal.  But when you know the teams are evenly matched, then the guys in the jets are more than likely evenly matched in skills.  I've flown the J-10 and against it in a F-35 with pilots worse than, equal to me and better than me.  In the J-10 I can break even against the expert pilots.  In the F-35 I get my ass handed to me by expert pilots so fast I become I grunt because it's safer.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-05-20 10:09:43)

deagle_23
+0|6695
Yes you are right about that, the J-10 is to powerful compared to the F-35. But in the later one you can always disturb or suppress the J-10 so your team can do there job on the ground. Very few can bomb and dodge at the same time.
Its a cliche but, in the end its all about teamwork
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6684|Calgary

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Please,no more nerfing.
yaaa no more nerfing, the blackhawk's been turned into a flying taxi.
<b|k> lukie
+7|6714|Germany
Does anybody serve in an army around the world and/or knows how effective AA (Stinger, Patriot, SA-Family, ...) is against planes? I mean can an US fighter (not a stealth bomber) fly over China without being shot by a air-to-ground missile? Is AA useless against planes in RL?

>> I dont want any repiles from wannabes who heared the word stinger on CNN and now think they know everything about aerial warfare. <<

Last edited by <b|k> lukie (2006-05-20 17:53:40)

EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6544|UK
I'd say they ought to stop fixed and mobile AA from lighting up the radar warning receivers on helos and jets.

AA in BF2 fires heat seakers ( IR missiles ) which should not give the receiving aircraft a warning that they have been locked up.

It's a PITA the way that as soon as you point the sights of a ground or mobile AA at an aircraft the pilot gets a "Yoohoo - I'm over here!!" signal.
l41e
+677|6640

Spark wrote:

Jets were designed to dominate the battlefield. Duh. That's why 'air superiority' is such an important factor.
And the FIM-92 Stinger was designed to:

1. Get a higher hit rate than THIS.
2. Ignore flares.
3. Take down a plane or force the pilot to eject with one shot.
DesmondLocke
+1|6544
How about giving the rocket launchers the anti-tank units carry the ability to lock on to the jets? So they can, after a certain amount of time, lock....and simply "fire-and-forget"
And air superiority is important, but it's a small step to air noobing
Capt. Foley
+155|6580|Allentown, PA, USA
I think that all Fighters should perform like the Mig 29/F18 and all bombers should perform like the Su30 and they all have the same hit box size. Also I think TV missles should get there range increased from 450m to 550m. Then fix the problem where the M1A2 takes damage from running into a bush and this game will be pretty good.

Oh yea, I want EA to buy me a new kick ass computer too ha.
DSRTurtle
+56|6678

deagle_23 wrote:

Yes you are right about that, the J-10 is to powerful compared to the F-35. But in the later one you can always disturb or suppress the J-10 so your team can do there job on the ground. Very few can bomb and dodge at the same time.
Its a cliche but, in the end its all about teamwork
If your in an F-35 it can be extremely difficult to do this as you actually have to be able to distrub the J-10 for any length of time without getting shot down.  Granted this is easier to do against less than excellent pilots in the J10.  Against excellent pilots, it become almost impossible.
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6744
"Jets are too powerful, to unstoppable, you cant shoot them down, they are teh uber, etc etc.

GO.

PLAY.

COUNTERSTRIKE.

BF2 = Modern Battlefield. Modern Battlefield = if you are in the open, you are getting bombed.
DSRTurtle
+56|6678
Jets can be shot down with the right amount of skill and finese.  I do it all the time with both the Essex and Stinger/IGLA missle launchers.  Even the Linebacker/Tugunsta as well given the right conditions.

I love seeing pilots going wtf when I shoot them down and they don't know where I shot them down from.
arnica
+18|6672|Sydney
Yes let's nerf all weapons and chuck stones at the enemies ..... hope you don;t get booted for it ....
FriiginChomper
+41|6693
i like the idea of a slower reload time, because i have never seen a bomb be stuck on a jet from the ground going 1000 miles per hour.

but i dont think is should be nerfed, in reality jets are a very powerful vehicle and are not easy to destroy (i think). so if they jets were nerfed anymore then it wouldn't be realistic, and realistic is what EA is looking for. since they are removing squad hopping and all.

i like some of your ideas, but not all.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard