+3|6752
http://bf2s.com/player/43908260/

Scroll down to his "worst enemy of" stat
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6751
I'm not on there - whew... 
dsb
+0|6768
Impressive, however he's spent more than half of his playing time in vehicles and 64K of his 68K kills come from that.  It still means that he's a damn good tanker/pilot, but seems like if he's not in a vehicle of some kind, he's beat.  His accuracy and K to D with small arms are BAD.

Last edited by dsb (2005-10-27 08:08:55)

Effreem
+0|6756
And he routinely bombs friendly targets...look at his team damage/kills...I havent ever seen one that bad.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6811
It's not impressive because I'm sure the reason WHY he has so many victims is from spawn camping with the tank.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6762|Atlanta, GA USA
Maybe I should start spawn camping...  It would increase my Kill:death ratio!

Last edited by atlvolunteer (2005-10-27 08:21:37)

88mm
+8|6797
This is bad. Wow, if I am glad I don't have stats like that. I consider my number of teamkills more than enough.

I also play this game more than enough (soon 300 hours). I want to have a life.

Playing a multiplayer game like BF2 is a contract. You make yourself a target, so that you can target others. You have no right to dish it out, if you can't take it yourself. There has to be a balance here.

If u do not follow this principle (by cheating, whoring, whatever), its like saying "I had a lot of fun, pity you didn't have any".

https://bf2s.com/player/45820894/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45820894/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45820894/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45820894/awards.jpg
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6772

this guy has averaged 5 hours 20 minutes a day for the last 5 and a half months!

my girlfriend says I play WAY too much and I average about 1 hour 20 minutes a day.  and i think she's right...its alot of time i'm devoting:)
Badcomp
+2|6779|U.S.
Good god. I thought my TK's were getting excessive, but this guy is a walking/talking/tank driving disaster!!
Buzerk1
+44|6827
He is kicked from servers every 5 hours... I played close to 200 hrs and I was kick 2 times only and it was in my early days
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6836

Badcomp wrote:

Good god. I thought my TK's were getting excessive, but this guy is a walking/talking/tank driving disaster!!
EXACTLY ! I AGREE !  This guy is ranked 10th on global stats he's ranked there simply for his global score '  why EA gos by this is totaly beyond me this guy sucks toilet water in my book

1, he sucks at every thing but  armour/plane's

2, he realy sucks ass at any thing else

3, his team kills/damage is whacked !

4, he could care less for  being a team player .I would say more like  a jerk off that has most likely lost quite a few rounds simply from his excessive tk's/damage alone

4th and final EA gives these asswipes top rank because they are able to put more time in and being a team killer  and vehicle whore ????
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6754|Austin TX
tank whore
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6773|The Hague, Holland
Maybe a little of topic but I whas looking at this guys Badges, ribbons and stuff and I noticed he has Almost every badge on Veteran. EXCEPT the Ground Defense Badge.
Your a pretty hardcore mofo to me if youve gotten the Vet. Ground Defense Badge

Anybody whants to show me?
tr1ce
+0|6771|St. Aug, FL
He has so many teamkills because he constantly TK's someone if they are about to get in his precious jet or tank. I've played with him before. The map was Oman and I spawned on the US carrier, and the only vehicle around was the jet. I see Firebird sitting in the AA as I'm running toward the jet and right before I get to the jet, he kills me. Of course, I punish so he'll get the hint. I respawn and he's in the same position and I try for another attempt at the jet. He kills me again and I punished again. He got kicked and came back a few minutes later. Then he kicked with the message saying 'You've been kicked for stealing vehicles'.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6772
figures he'd be playing on his own server...i wouldnt worry much about it as he probably got BF2 for his 13th birthday (finally met the 'teen' rating req's)...
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6778|Barrie Ontario
he is a huge Newb on the ground, i am willing to bet whenever Karkand comes on he leaves
MattCicioni
+1|6820|Arizona

tr1ce wrote:

He has so many teamkills because he constantly TK's someone if they are about to get in his precious jet or tank. I've played with him before. The map was Oman and I spawned on the US carrier, and the only vehicle around was the jet. I see Firebird sitting in the AA as I'm running toward the jet and right before I get to the jet, he kills me. Of course, I punish so he'll get the hint. I respawn and he's in the same position and I try for another attempt at the jet. He kills me again and I punished again. He got kicked and came back a few minutes later. Then he kicked with the message saying 'You've been kicked for stealing vehicles'.
Can you report him to EA or something?  I'm sure they would delete his stats if they had proof an abuse of admin rights like that.  That is hella gay.
Dnamaster
+0|6802|Canada

ShellShock.PwN wrote:

he is a huge Newb on the ground, i am willing to bet whenever Karkand comes on he leaves
Karkand is his most played map.... by a long shot too he just tanks it

and as for his teamkills... he only gets 1 team kill for every 20 kills, im about the same

its just he has no life and all he does is play thsi game

Last edited by Dnamaster (2005-10-27 17:46:07)

WormGuts
+17|6785|Dayton, Ohio
i saw that he was on line last night.  so i looked up his server and joined his team to see this fellow in action.  not only does he have absolutely no regard for his fellow teammates health while in a plane.  he will also TK a teammate in order to prevent them from getting to 'his' tank or plane.  the guy is a complete asshat.
[OBC]Ben
Hotel California
+0|6784|Oakland, CA
Ive played against/with this guy before, he is actualy a complete n00b, he mostly rammes full blackhawks with his jet whenever he finds one. His tanking is also alot of times due to ramming others instead of actually shooting them.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas
I played with him once....ONCE.  He tked me for a jeep with three bars of life so he could get to the jet faster, not to mention he ran over a guy running for the plane.  It's people like him that make me not even want to play this game.  I try to be a well rounded TEAM player.  If I see that something in my stats is under a 1:0 K: D ratio I play it until I get good at it and find ways to help my team using it.  People like me who try to be at least adequate with all the weapons and who aren't afraid to stay at a back flag and defend so the rest of thier team doesn't get raped by a second front are the ones who deserve to have higher rank, not some asshat who tk's half his team trying to get into a plane so he can ram a blackhawk full of people playing fairly.

Every now and again you will see someone on a map sticking to a flag, defending it, guarding it, protecting it's assests so people on thier team can use these assests to make a win.  These people are what make BF2 a playable game, these people are the players with skill, determination and overall maturity and grit.  What do they get for it?  No recognition for one, then they get tk'ed for an asset they were protecting for thier team so jerkoffs like this can take them, whore them out and get ranked in the top 10.  Will it ever change...no, but EA should find some way to recognize the TRUE players of BF2, not just the 12 year old kids with nothing else to do but play this game and make everyones elses gaming experiance a miserable one.

Last edited by Cougar (2005-10-27 20:43:15)

chrisjj1986
+0|6748|brisbane
hahahahahh have a lo0k at the only guy who has picked on him
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6836|United Kingdom
ive seen some guy with the expert ground defence, and expert air defence. look through the vehicle boards to find em (cant remember the names)

and hes kicked a lot of peoples ass
Amwhere
+1|6756
This guy is a smacktard; no question about it. I've played on his server a couple times, and actually found that he wasn't that hard to kill while in a tank... no harder than any noob in an M1, that is.

Then, I was on a server (not his) and managed to get him votekicked.

I don't think I'll be welcome on his server anytime soon.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Wow. My heartfelt congratulations to CynBast, Dingus_rx and explicitex.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard