unforgiven5150
+0|6790|Phoenix, AZ
I agree with Miakei 110%! If they want to run an EA Ranked server, there should be a set of rules they must abide by.
Wackzz^SOH^
+1|6768|The Netherlands
I was in a server. and on the loading map there was a caps locked sentence "NO BUNNY HOPPING IN THIS SERVER" I hate bunny hopping so I thought this gonna be my server...

but... all their clan-members where bunny-hopping like hell. pretty funny to see serverrules and they dont use them themselves
The_Time
+-2|6803|California

Jims50cal wrote:

You should just take a screen shot and send it to EA, it is the same as knife pistol servers.. stat padding.. just done by the admin cause they have the power too.  Pathetic really, I've been kicked for killing the admin of a server too much.. all legit he just sucked.
I don't understand  what the problem is with pistol and knife servers only I have only played in one because they are hard to find but it was alot of fun i already had those badges so why should it matter? Besides i loved playing roooms like that in CS:S, but in ccs you could turn off being able to even buy weapons. If they did that  for bf2 it would just be terrible but i am trailing off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard