Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

KingCheese wrote:

Mushrooms > all the rest if you really have to do hallucinogenic stuff.  Salvia is dutty.
I never hallucinated when I took shrooms. The trip felt great though. Everything looked like HD television, the moon, the brolic american flag at my school; that's the best way I can explain it lol. A few of my friends saw stuff though.
Wreckognize
+294|6483

andros wrote:

bumping cause this was the only recent thread i found on it.

do you guys think it will ever become illegal soon in the states? i was thinking about getting a hold of some to try when i'm older but from what i read just in here alone it doesn't seem like something worth experiencing that much anyway plus hopefully it won't get banned since it hasn't already.

even though it seems to have low toxicity/no damage to yourself, etc, and no potential for abuse this country seems to always fuck something up one way or the other.

so, is it worth getting a hold of some for later or will it remain illegal probably?
Do it once for the experience.  My salvia trip wasn't good or bad either way, just incredibly bizarre.  I forgot I had done a drug; it felt like I was in an innumerable amount of parallel dimensions.  As I sobered up I could feel myself being ripped out of these dimensions; I came to flattened against the wall of my apartment because I thought I was going to be ripped out of this one.  I'd try it again.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
Power plants
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6583|England
I'll be mushroom picking before too long now I guess.  Usually October times when they appear.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
They already appeared my mates got 300
andros
Banned
+256|4711|HK Chitral, Pakistan
i'm not quite sure if we even have wild hallucinogenic mushies in cali?

where do you guys find em in the places that have em? in the middle of the forest?
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

andros wrote:

where do you guys find em in the places that have em? in the middle of the forest?
A) https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/copypalm.PNG

B) under a cow patty
andros
Banned

13urnzz wrote:

andros wrote:

A)

B) under a cow patty
thanks but have you ever found any out here? (since you're familiar with the general area)

do i have to go out to a cow pasture or some shit and will a cow patty at a random house for example hold spores/mushrooms?

what time of the year too, etc.

not really interested in trying any, i just want to see some in the wild/give em away to someone maybe.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

andros wrote:

not really interested in trying any,
then i'm not interested in telling you where to look. Cybins should be gathered for a purpose, cured in a jar of honey, and shared with people you trust.
andros
Banned

13urnzz wrote:

andros wrote:

not really interested in trying any,
then i'm not interested in telling you where to look. Cybins should be gathered for a purpose, cured in a jar of honey, and shared with people you trust.
nvm, ty though.

thank god for google and knowing a local mycologist type dude that has been hunting regular edible mushies and psychs across cali for a while.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

When I saw this thread's title, I thought it was a Harry Potter spell.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

[src]
Xbone Stormsurgezz
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

cool bump bro
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

gurdeep wrote:

cool bump bro
Because a post after three days is a random three-year bump.

Kmar wrote:

[src]
And it would've worked if nobody replied!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
neeerrrrrddddddddddd

andros
Banned
meh, friend of mine is somewhat pressuring me to do acid and i don't really want to, not now anyway.

btw i don't have anything against psychedelics. i've read a little bit about em and the history and i understand some of the greatest minds have used them, and even advocated them, notably the now deceased steve jobs. (inb4 someone gives me shit for saying steve jobs was great )

damn i hate when people try and pressure you lolz. i'll just tell em straight up nah i'm good. (he's pretty damn chill and smart aside from annoying ass essay long rants about shit on fb lol so i still wanna be chill with him)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard