Qrite
sup g
+79|6166|Ohio

argo4 wrote:

Finray wrote:

argo4 wrote:

lol, i'm just wondering, is it normal when you are smoking to be easily amused. Like i could be walking in the hallway at school and just burst out laughing. the people i smoked with don't have this happen, they can sit through class alright. Maybe it's cause they've been smoking almost every day lol
The giggles is an effect of weed, yes.
yes, but it makes it hard to smoke at school, people notice from a mile away
then dont smoke at school.....

Last edited by Qrite (2009-03-18 17:07:16)

argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5924|United States

Qrite wrote:

argo4 wrote:

Finray wrote:

but it's so convenient,plus i don't hang out with the weed crowd
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6211|Phoenix, AZ

argo4 wrote:

Qrite wrote:

argo4 wrote:

Don't smoke so much that you have uncontrollable giggles?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Qrite wrote:

argo4 wrote:

Finray wrote:

You'd think that would be obvious, wouldn't you?
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6345|West NY

argo4 wrote:

Qrite wrote:

argo4 wrote:

As long as you know what you're doing...a handful at my school are high all through the day, and they're wasting away their education and will go absolutely nowhere in life. A few people here and there will actually manage and smoke right before school because they have a study hall first block or something of the nature..
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

GodFather wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

GodFather wrote:

My friend who has done them for years (his pupil is permanently dilated and he says he has random trips now and again) says 16 for me, more than 20 would just seem fucking ridiculous.
Pupil maybe but random trips is impossible. DXM doesn't stay in your system for long and it's effects aren't trippy but just a general dissociation from things.

Beside Godfather if he isn't lying would you really take drug advice from a guy who's eyes are permanently fucked up and has random trips? First time 12.
The random trips now and again is within the 1-2 week period after taking aforementioned substance (not trip hard, just a little wake of the effect he says)

Yeah I know it should be somewhere around 12 (he and my other buddy did it, he had him take 12) so I dont really know his reason for saying 16, ill have to ask him later
Eh no matter how much I did it I never had random trips and I'm a god damned lunatic by my own standards. Did it once 5 days in a row and still never had random trips after that.

A bottle of robo is better because you're likeliness of dying is lower. Unless you are Andre the Giant don't do more then 25. I had a friend once do 25 and he looked dead just lying there. Your weight and height has no affect on the drug power. The DXM works on your brain directly so you don't need to take more because you are heavier.

Also don't follow my example.

Parker once said wrote:

Don't do it
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5924|United States

Noobpatty wrote:

argo4 wrote:

Qrite wrote:

As long as you know what you're doing...a handful at my school are high all through the day, and they're wasting away their education and will go absolutely nowhere in life. A few people here and there will actually manage and smoke right before school because they have a study hall first block or something of the nature..
tru dat, i was smacked in physics, and i looked at my notes later on,they were completely wrong lol
GodFather
+387|6211|Phoenix, AZ

argo4 wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

argo4 wrote:

tru dat, i was smacked in physics, and i looked at my notes later on,they were completely wrong lol
lol what did they say?
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6757|Cambridge (UK)
Seeing as this discussion has strayed off onto the topic of people smoking weed whilst at school...

@anyone below the age of 18:

Don't smoke weed. Wait till you're 18. Then smoke it (if you want to).

Why?

Because the only evidence for weed causing any kind of long-term mental impairment is within those who started smoking weed when aged 17 or below.

And, if you're over the age of 17, still in education, and go to class stoned - well, I can't be too judgemental here, I was certainly stoned once or twice during lectures at Uni, but keep it to a minimum - unless, that is, you want to have to be stoned to remember anything you learnt.

Same goes for alcohol, or any other drug.

Why?

Context dependent learning - in a nutshell, when we learn we encode the entire context of the learning process, so if you learn something whilst stoned, you'll find it much much harder to recall when straight (but it will be easier to recall when stoned).
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5924|United States

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Seeing as this discussion has strayed off onto the topic of people smoking weed whilst at school...

@anyone below the age of 18:

Don't smoke weed. Wait till you're 18. Then smoke it (if you want to).

Why?

Because the only evidence for weed causing any kind of long-term mental impairment is within those who started smoking weed when aged 17 or below.

And, if you're over the age of 17, still in education, and go to class stoned - well, I can't be too judgemental here, I was certainly stoned once or twice during lectures at Uni, but keep it to a minimum - unless, that is, you want to have to be stoned to remember anything you learnt.

Same goes for alcohol, or any other drug.

Why?

Context dependent learning - in a nutshell, when we learn we encode the entire context of the learning process, so if you learn something whilst stoned, you'll find it much much harder to recall when straight (but it will be easier to recall when stoned).
i'm not doing this on a regular basis, . weed is expensive, as i don't grow it, nor do i know a dealer (other than other kids ). I'm like 2 weeks from being 18 , so i'm not worried about anything like that

@godfather it wasn't anything funny, i just left out a whole bunch of symbols in formulas,
GodFather
+387|6211|Phoenix, AZ

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Speaking of which, thats my theory of why people tell so many stories about when they were high/drunk when theyre high/drunk
andros
Banned
+256|4704|HK Chitral, Pakistan
bumping cause this was the only recent thread i found on it.

do you guys think it will ever become illegal soon in the states? i was thinking about getting a hold of some to try when i'm older but from what i read just in here alone it doesn't seem like something worth experiencing that much anyway plus hopefully it won't get banned since it hasn't already.

even though it seems to have low toxicity/no damage to yourself, etc, and no potential for abuse this country seems to always fuck something up one way or the other.

so, is it worth getting a hold of some for later or will it remain illegal probably?
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6452
It's banned in my state, wanted to do it too.. My friend was pretty fucked up off it, said everything looked like it was a comic strip lol.
gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y
dmt
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6452
Can't find it atm ;(
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6315|New Haven, CT

andros wrote:

do you guys think it will ever become illegal soon in the states? i was thinking about getting a hold of some to try when i'm older but from what i read just in here alone it doesn't seem like something worth experiencing that much anyway plus hopefully it won't get banned since it hasn't already.

even though it seems to have low toxicity/no damage to yourself, etc, and no potential for abuse this country seems to always fuck something up one way or the other.

so, is it worth getting a hold of some for later or will it remain illegal probably?
if have you no difficulty getting weed when its illegal, what makes you think it'd be difficult to acquire salvia if it becomes illegal?

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2011-09-27 21:54:32)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire
do it

please
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6315|New Haven, CT
no u
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire
@andros
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
andros
Banned
+256|4704|HK Chitral, Pakistan

nukchebi0 wrote:

andros wrote:

if have you no difficulty getting weed when its illegal, what makes you think it'd be difficult to acquire salvia if it becomes illegal?
prolly cause salvia isn't as common like weed is and would be harder to find if it became illegal.

plus this is cali br0, haven't u seen any movies or watched the news about us? weed is pretty much l3g4l and 3v3ry 0n3 1s f4d3d 4s fuck 24/7.

@ig, DMT sounds pretty sick. only thing i know about dmt is that vid by joe rogan.

Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
I have access to DMT if I ever wanted it, but I don't think I'm ready for it.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6315|New Haven, CT

andros wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

andros wrote:

prolly cause salvia isn't as common like weed is and would be harder to find if it became illegal.

plus this is cali br0, haven't u seen any movies or watched the news about us? weed is pretty much l3g4l and 3v3ry 0n3 1s f4d3d 4s fuck 24/7.

@ig, DMT sounds pretty sick. only thing i know about dmt is that vid by joe rogan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8
br0 im in ct which is a weed desert yet i could still get it quite easily if i wanted
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6315|New Haven, CT

RTHKI wrote:

@andros
o my b
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6576|England
Mushrooms > all the rest if you really have to do hallucinogenic stuff.  Salvia is dutty.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y

KingCheese wrote:

Mushrooms > all the rest if you really have to do hallucinogenic stuff.
butnahhhhhh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard