Roc18
`
+655|5798|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Now only if I can get this visibly on my profile.
ghostinvisiblex7
Mr Southbeach.
+9|4754|USA.. duhhh
glad i cancelled my account a few years back and unfriended all my useless friends..
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5796|Catherine Black
sure you didn't do it the other way around?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Finray wrote:

sure you didn't do it the other way around?
internetz are hard
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire
spotify invasion
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Yea I realized I did not have it set to post anything .. don't worry, it's only because it was backed up.

So yea Roc18, you need to go to apps, and change the spotify and music app settings.

/frenchy music
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

ofc i'm sure you can hide all by spotify if you like.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Roc18
`

Kmar wrote:

Yea I realized I did not have it set to post anything .. don't worry, it's only because it was backed up.

So yea Roc18, you need to go to apps, and change the spotify and music app settings.

/frenchy music
Yeah I don't want updates like that in the feed tho. I want it on my profile, so i'll add it when they force us to change on the 30th
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

glad i cancelled my account a few years back and unfriended all my useless friends..
all 3 of them?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5709|College Park, MD

Kmar wrote:

/frenchy music
that doesn't show up for me any more. All I see is the little mini-story on my profile that says I listened to "Song X and Y other songs on Spotify." the whole "listening to an artist" or playlist thing doesn't appear now
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

jord wrote:

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

all 3 of them?
no dumbass i had only one FB account..
hahahaha
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6716|England. Stoke

jord wrote:

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

jord wrote:

all 3 of them?
hahahaha
lol
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

/frenchy music
that doesn't show up for me any more. All I see is the little mini-story on my profile that says I listened to "Song X and Y other songs on Spotify." the whole "listening to an artist" or playlist thing doesn't appear now
Like I said, make sure you have both the music app and the spotify app with the right posting and privacy permissions. I think it did that for me too when I first fooled around with it. I'm not sure excactly what I did to correct it

Also once it does show, check to make sure you have the individual tracks available to who you want.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Roc18
`

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

jord wrote:

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

all 3 of them?
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/araregfd-2.jpg
^ invisible ghost is invisible. hmm that sucks dude.
\\

hahah i log into fb a min ago and all i see in the live feed are spotify updates from several friends. spotify is growing fast
Chou
+737|6798
You remember the girl at work who fixed me up with the guy who broke up with me in an email, right? OMG, I totally just sounded like I was 12. OMG, I just did it again.

Anyway...about a month ago, she says to me, "Hey, are you on Facebook?"

I gave her one of my "that's one of the the stupidest things I've ever heard" looks and responded, "Nope. I graduated from high school last year."

She tilted her head, "It's a great way to keep in touch with friends."

"Anyone I want to keep in touch with, I can phone or send an email to."

"You should try it. Everyone's doing it."

"No. Really. I'll pass but thanks for telling me about it." ....you stupid idiot, I thought to myself as I walked out of her office.

A few days later, I got an email from my friend Maria who lives in northern Kentucky. "Hey. Take a look at my Facebook page!" the automated email shouted. I could hear the sarcasm in Maria's added comment, "Apparently this is cool."

I laughed out loud because even though I think the whole thing is for teenagers and adults who never got over the angst of being a teenager (Look how many friends I have!). I had to admit I was curious. And I haven't seen Maria since she got married in the summer, so I wanted to see pics of her and her new family. Okay, so MAYBE there are some circumstances where this is okay, like when old friends send invitations to social events or to flip through their photo albums.

However, I still didn't want anyone that I know professionally to find me and I didn't want any weirdos from my past to find me, either. So I used a fictitious name. (I swear, I don't create fictitious names regularly, just this week)

I talked to my friend Brian a few days later and told him the whole story because I knew he would have a Facebook page. And he does...with 135 friends. Brian and I have known each other since we were in our mid 20's. Okay, he was mid, I was late. He's now in his late 30's and married with 2 children but he still refers to himself by his college nickname (hey, it's BP!) and manages to slip the word "boobies" into virtually every conversation we have. He's very well versed in Facebook ways and told me that ANYONE in my email contact list can do a Search on Facebook and find me. Oh no!!

Panic set in and I ran to my computer so I could change my Facebook settings. I only have one email address so you know what I had to do, don't you? Create a fake one. My mother always warned me, "one lie turns into another". I think I'm safe now since I haven't gotten any "Friend requests".

I'm shocked by how much information you can find out about people with the click of a button. My latent stalker tendencies took over and I found myself reading walls (pages you post on, for all you Facebook virgins) and looking at photo albums of people I don't know today and most likely never will. This would have completely changed my dating world in the 80's. Gosh, the time I would have saved doing drive by's and hanging out at bars I hated just to see if the guy I went out with twice was cheating on me. "But he told me he loved me!"

Hey, I wonder if I can find any of them on Facebook...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

hahah i log into fb a min ago and all i see in the live feed are spotify updates from several friends. spotify is growing fast
want to know why?
http://is.gd/h5vREA
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Roc18
`

Kmar wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

want to know why?
That's prolly why you can have that app on your front page like that. If last.fm develops a similar app i'm getting the hell off spotify.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Roc18 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

want to know why?
That's prolly why you can have that app on your front page like that. If last.fm develops a similar app i'm getting the hell off spotify.
Not the same service really. Spotify as a subscription service is closer to the Zune Pass (but cheaper and easier to manage). You actually get to pick everything you want played.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Roc18
`
It's supposed to change today right?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5186|Sydney

Chou wrote:

You remember the girl at work who fixed me up with the guy who broke up with me in an email, right? OMG, I totally just sounded like I was 12. OMG, I just did it again.

Anyway...about a month ago, she says to me, "Hey, are you on Facebook?"

I gave her one of my "that's one of the the stupidest things I've ever heard" looks and responded, "Nope. I graduated from high school last year."

She tilted her head, "It's a great way to keep in touch with friends."

"Anyone I want to keep in touch with, I can phone or send an email to."

"You should try it. Everyone's doing it."

"No. Really. I'll pass but thanks for telling me about it." ....you stupid idiot, I thought to myself as I walked out of her office.

A few days later, I got an email from my friend Maria who lives in northern Kentucky. "Hey. Take a look at my Facebook page!" the automated email shouted. I could hear the sarcasm in Maria's added comment, "Apparently this is cool."

I laughed out loud because even though I think the whole thing is for teenagers and adults who never got over the angst of being a teenager (Look how many friends I have!). I had to admit I was curious. And I haven't seen Maria since she got married in the summer, so I wanted to see pics of her and her new family. Okay, so MAYBE there are some circumstances where this is okay, like when old friends send invitations to social events or to flip through their photo albums.

However, I still didn't want anyone that I know professionally to find me and I didn't want any weirdos from my past to find me, either. So I used a fictitious name. (I swear, I don't create fictitious names regularly, just this week)

I talked to my friend Brian a few days later and told him the whole story because I knew he would have a Facebook page. And he does...with 135 friends. Brian and I have known each other since we were in our mid 20's. Okay, he was mid, I was late. He's now in his late 30's and married with 2 children but he still refers to himself by his college nickname (hey, it's BP!) and manages to slip the word "boobies" into virtually every conversation we have. He's very well versed in Facebook ways and told me that ANYONE in my email contact list can do a Search on Facebook and find me. Oh no!!

Panic set in and I ran to my computer so I could change my Facebook settings. I only have one email address so you know what I had to do, don't you? Create a fake one. My mother always warned me, "one lie turns into another". I think I'm safe now since I haven't gotten any "Friend requests".

I'm shocked by how much information you can find out about people with the click of a button. My latent stalker tendencies took over and I found myself reading walls (pages you post on, for all you Facebook virgins) and looking at photo albums of people I don't know today and most likely never will. This would have completely changed my dating world in the 80's. Gosh, the time I would have saved doing drive by's and hanging out at bars I hated just to see if the guy I went out with twice was cheating on me. "But he told me he loved me!"

Hey, I wonder if I can find any of them on Facebook...
tl;dr

So you're on facebook now?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire
lol
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6749|FUCK UBISOFT

have they launched timeline yet?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5070

Superior Mind wrote:

I used to play angry birds whenever i was squeezing one out. That would be the only time I'd play that game. Once I beat all the levels I started to get a lot more reading done.
I used to play "Cut The Rope" while I dropped a deuce.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard