[RaWr]-Impsux
Have Guns, Will Travel.
+28|6583
I was wondering what the best way to find a server near this area would be. I've tried the server filter thing in BF2 but it doesn't find squat. I like to play in servers with 15-30 ping. But the very few (3) servers I get this ping on are usually empty. So, I ask is there any website with a bunch of servers you can rummage through via the ping you get on it?
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6658|Derby, England

I'm working on chart that will tell you where the server is located by I.P

It's not done yeat soon as it's done I will post up and u can check it.

Hope this helps

Peace Boris
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6623|Seattle

I'm sure you probably already figured this out but...you can sort by ping after you load your server list.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
PapaTango69
+1|6816|NoneYA

[RaWr]-Impsux wrote:

I was wondering what the best way to find a server near this area would be. I've tried the server filter thing in BF2 but it doesn't find squat. I like to play in servers with 15-30 ping. But the very few (3) servers I get this ping on are usually empty. So, I ask is there any website with a bunch of servers you can rummage through via the ping you get on it?
Have you tried using X-fire? I'm not sure if you will find any in the 15-30 range but its worth a try. The reason I say this is Because I live in Oregon and there is a server that is about 30 miles from where I live and it comes up with a 40-45 ping and I'm running X-fire. Bf2 server browser is a joke in its self . In X-fire I have my filters set to max ping of 100 and usually about 80 servers show up...it also has favorite servers list ,and recently visited list ...anyway check it out ....and Good Luck

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard