Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD

RTHKI wrote:

Stimey wrote:

I'm terrible at initiating.
Not with women, but everyone in general. Once I get through that initial barrier its all hands on deck though.
Tips?
free back rubs
just find a common thread. yeah, approaching someone out of the blue can be daunting but surely you can pull something out of your ass in class no?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
no tucker tuck tuck i'm not the rapey one at parties
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
its more surprise sex anyway
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

FatherTed wrote:

its more surprise sex anyway
surprise sex is always good.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
hopefully the judge see's it that way
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Stimey
­
+786|6121|Ontario | Canada

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Not with women, but everyone in general. Once I get through that initial barrier its all hands on deck though.
Tips?
free back rubs
just find a common thread. yeah, approaching someone out of the blue can be daunting but surely you can pull something out of your ass in class no?
but what?
how about that weather?
­
­
­
­
­
­
andros
Banned
+256|4714|HK Chitral, Pakistan

FatherTed wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Tips?
(a) drink, but don't overdo it. otherwise you'll be that guy at the party
fyi if you gotta rely on alcohol to do shit or help then you got a problem. alcoholic or otherwise, no offense.

anyway gnight
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Cybargs wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

no balls is the issue.

we were at a costume party full of azn bitches

GROW SOME GODDAMN BALLS thats how you get pussy.
If a girl wants to have sex with you it's eventually gonna happen if both sides want it to happen. Balls have nothing to do with it. It all depends on if she's attracted to you, not your ballzyness.
No but you need the balls to talk to her first and establish a connection. Can't be like hur dur we never talked lets fucked. You need to create and keep attraction. Read the game nigga

This book actually works, haters gonna hate.
I assumed when you said balls, you mean't going up to a girl, being a douchebag saying let's fuck.

and

>2011
>Reading a book on how to pick up a girl

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

Cybargs wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

thats just being able to connect with people, not something a book teaches you.
It's pretty much a book for people who can't really connect with people. You can learn anything from a book, it's just how you apply it. The book isn't like follow these steps everything goes good, its more like try try try try do it. You can't be good at say basketball just by watching NBA games, you gotta go out and play.
so, in other words, it tells you to talk to people? its pretty useless, i could get that kind of advice from, say, a gaming forum
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

thats just being able to connect with people, not something a book teaches you.
It's pretty much a book for people who can't really connect with people. You can learn anything from a book, it's just how you apply it. The book isn't like follow these steps everything goes good, its more like try try try try do it. You can't be good at say basketball just by watching NBA games, you gotta go out and play.
so, in other words, it tells you to talk to people? its pretty useless, i could get that kind of advice from, say, a gaming forum
helped me out and got pussy. It's a last resort for the most desperate of men. besides actually going to a pick up work shop lol. It does tell you how to talk to women, how to change yourself to get women. still a strong "be yourself" vibe. and how to get out of tricky situation when youre hitting on a girl with a bouncer boyfriend.

roc: read that book when i was 16 in 2007. so lol.

grow balls gents, grow balls.

Last edited by Cybargs (2011-09-19 21:30:58)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Cybargs wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

helped me out and got pussy. It's a last resort for the most desperate of men. besides actually going to a pick up work shop lol. It does tell you how to talk to women, how to change yourself to get women. still a strong "be yourself" vibe. and how to get out of tricky situation when youre hitting on a girl with a bouncer boyfriend.

reminds me of that episode of Family Guy where Quagmire was teaching Pick up classes.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Roc18 wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

reminds me of that episode of Family Guy where Quagmire was teaching Pick up classes.
pretty much
lrishpride
+68|5149

andros wrote:

meh you guys overthink this shit too much.

look presentable, be confident, be nice, show interest, and be yourself.

inb4 lolgirladvicefromandroo
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
https://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/demotivational-posters-save-electricity.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
CC-Marley
+407|6830

Stimey wrote:

Tips?
become a bartender for a while.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

its true, you do make great tips as a bartender
andros
Banned
+256|4714|HK Chitral, Pakistan
badadadadaum tshhhhh
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

CC-Marley wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Tips?
bartenders get loads of chicks. guess theyre forced to kinda socialize with people as part of their job.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.

Cybargs wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Tips?
bartenders get loads of chicks. guess theyre forced to kinda socialize with people as part of their job.
any job like that helps. I became noticeably more social after I worked as a cashier in a supermarket during college. it didn't change me in any drastic way but it was just easier to hold conversations or initiate a conversation with people (girls)
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Said yes to doing something to two different girls this weekend (same night).
Classic.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
threesome?

in it to win it, gg kmar
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

lol.. not gonna happen. One of them I've been seeing pretty frequently now. She's getting priority.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
https://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnvlt3giMd1qa48wxo1_500.gif
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
I'm great friends with this girl. I'm not sure if I want to leave it at that or go further. I'd hate to lose our friendship or make it awkward if I asked her out.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
get her drunk, blame it on the alcohol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard