HisInfernalDeath
+23|6717|Belgium
Supposed to be fun, yea...? uhm.. whatever.

To answer your question. Just visit the web page i posted on here earlier. I'm not god who knows all the answers. There are lots and lots of questions that will remain unanswered. And thats a shame, and total disrespectfull for the people who lost friends and family that day.
wanderlost
+20|6547|Des Moines, IA

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

To answer your question. Just visit the web page i posted on here earlier. I'm not god who knows all the answers. There are lots and lots of questions that will remain unanswered. And thats a shame, and total disrespectfull for the people who lost friends and family that day.
Right, because if it's on the web, it must be true...  I've seen your site - all it does is ask questions, it never gives any answers.  Besides, so much of what happened at the Pentagon is classified - anyone can make a $hitty theory up and then say that the facts released to the public don't make sense.  I don't disagree that there are many unanswered questions, but that doesn't mean there's a conspiracy.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6687|San Francisco
I'm sorry everyone, but I was wrong in my conspiracy assumptions.  The Pentagon was indeed attacked...by Flying Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
DrakeRide55
+5|6646
Hi, my name is Liberal Bushwaker.   I saw Cheney leaving the Pentagon with C-4 in his pockets and a model airplane strapped to his back (I was watching from the tree I was trying to save) .  I think he planted C-4 and then proceeded to throw the model airplane into the side of the builing.  The passengers on the airplane are hiding under his house...  I think Im the missing link...
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6830

lowing wrote:

Marconius wrote:

And I think of all of those that died that day and how it was allowed to happen by the Bush administration to advance their agenda.  Until someone can post anything that refutes the PNAC report, I will remain bitterly angry at the lies, deception and inaction of this administration that resulted in the deaths of 2,996 Americans.  These deaths being fuel for the administration to propel everyone into a wartime state.  This information is all over this forum, so I'll stop threadjacking here.

I want more proof.  I need an uncensored 9/11 Commission report.
I absolutely die laughing everytime I read how you and unorginalnuttah only seek the truth......You seek no such thing. All you seek are bigger and better ways to discredit this president. You are not objective on anything. You accept nothing as truth or fact unless it is slamming this administration. then you jump on the Bush bashing band wagon just like this BS of a conspirecy theory of flt 77. I ask you what happened to the flt then if it didn't crash and you ignore it, and only respond by calling me immature. LOL.....You yourself stated that you are going to trust information provided by Al Jeezera. ( if ya want I will find the thread). This proves that you are not interested in truth at all. Now, continue with your ignoring me......and unoriginalnuttah, don't forget to - karma me, I think it has been 24 hours now. LOL
Balls on!

Rule 7..... Finish them with your Tomahawk.
ImposedThreat
You Were My Promotion
+24|6657|USA
That's funny because I saw the same video about a year ago on the internet.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6648|United States of America
Actually this is a reverse conspiracy started by Bush. He wants people to think there was not a plane so he altered all video to make it appear as no plane was present.  On videos that show planes, he just made it appear as though it is a fake plane. This would throw off people like Maconeous so they would not know the real truth that there in fact WAS a plane involved.  That is the real conspiracy here, is that Bush in fact did have planes involved.  Obviously this one fact proves there were no WMDs or the terrorists would have used them and not planes to attack the US.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6732|Omaha, Nebraska
I found this video interesting since there are still many camera shots they never released. Why not release them and just show the world the plane hit the pentagon? They sure did not help this steaming debate by releasing the same camera shots with a few more empty frames. When I seen the first article I was like here we go we can finally put this to rest by the growing number of non believers. But in reality they made things worse by releasing a video of the same footage with a ton of frames before the plane hit. So I must ask what exactly is so classified about this plane hitting the pentagon? Why does it matter now? Just release all the footage and then no one will have anymore questions. Unless of course they lost the video's. We all know they never lose anything!. hehe
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6799|Orlando, FL - Age 43
CC-Marley
+407|6821
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=27520&p=1  Here is more about the Pentagon. Notice the pics I posted showing wreakage.

Last edited by CC-Marley (2006-06-16 13:31:10)

MorbidFetus
+76|6544|Ohio
I caught this "unveiling" on Fox News. The commentary was comical. According to the Fox pundants, we now have definitive proof that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon even though they even pointed out there is no way to actually make out the object.

Why can't a swarm of locust just put us out of our misery.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard